It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuous Headache

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i seem to get a headache every night no matter what i do. i take asprin and it only seems to dull the pain. i was wondering if this was something to worry about or if i should just do wat im doing and just go on with my life.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Where does it ache? Front of head> Around eyes? Back of head?
Any injury?
Is it a dull pain? Descibe it as best you can.

link   
While I suggest you see medical attention I can pretty much sympathize with your ordeal.

Sometimes headaches are cause by seasonal allergies, caffeine or a side effect of high blood pressure depending your age or many other bad and no so bad reasons.

Also migraines, depending on your symptoms you may find some good information on the net.

But if they are followed by nausea, dizziness and inability to concentrate you should go to the emergency room immediately.

link   
CDH (chronic daily headache) is a well documented condition that can be treated. It may also be something very serious. Seek the attention of a trained and certified medical doctor. Don't "slough it off"...

Vic

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The-Short-Man, I get headaches pretty regularly. I work in the heat. Also chemtrails cause headaches. The best things I do are Detox my self(Go to Herbalhealer.com) and order some heavy metal detox or something. A really good thing I do is drink a lot of healthy water And I have some bentonite clay. I mix that with some water and drink it occasionally. Health food stores have it, Mine's called Sommes or something. Just make sure it's pure. Praying helps a lot. Jesus is always there, If you believe. My headaches are better now but, when they first started spraying chemtrails, I got intense pain right above my eyes every time they( the sprayer planes ) passed over. My faith is greater and I know it's just a matter of time before we are rid of them for good. We'll pray for you. GeneralT.s' wife

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If it bothers you daily why not go to a doctor?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sometimes, it may mean you need to get your eyes checked.

By it being the end of the day sounds almost like you have strained your eyes all day long.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
sorry i didn't reply right away i had some buisness to take care of. anyways:
1) The top of my head aches
2) There is no injury
3) Sometimes its a dull pain and sometimes its a sharp pain that shoots
through my whole head.
4) My only allergy is dust
5) I'm A a 16 year old female
6) Average size (not really skiny but not plump)
7) I am unable to get medical attention as far as I know I do not curently
hav insurance.

I will try the suggestions i hav and if u hav nemore suggestions i would b glad to try them. and if anyone knows someone that can help me i would deeply appreciate it.

Thank You.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Possibly a tumor on the brain. Possibly a developing aneurysm. Worst case scenarios both, but this is just to let you know this might be something herbs and hacks can't cure.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
thanx for completely scaring the piss outa me. thats not nice to say to a 16 year old girl.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sorry, you did ask for possible causes.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i know im srry i got mad.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So, what are the possibilities of eye strain?
Do you read a lot during the day, or sit at the computer.
My husband was getting headaches while he was reading a small print book.

I would do some research on headaches, the internet should have many reliable sites.
Without insurance, your medical options are rather limited. So, try to see what you can learn on your own via the internet. Just a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Howdy there,

Just a couple of things:

They eyestrain issue is a big deal. If you need glasses or they need to be adjusted, by the end of the day that can cause a thumper of a headache.

Do you live in the US? If so every state has and does provide healthcare for those unable to attain it esp if you are under 18.

In California its called MediCal.

Can I ask why you do not have coverage? Persistant headaches are a medical condition that you really need to have looked into.

u2u me if you want with more specifics Ill be happy to answer any questions
FredT

new topics

top topics

join