It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third world War?(2008-2012)/

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

so i think you need to re-read this book...he did not mean three political parties but three differing political ideologies in the differing spheres of control on the planet. as to no mind control etc..peoples ideas are continually formed and re-formed every single day via the ise of tv, hollywood (which continually re-writes history), newspapers and magazines.

seriously..go and re-read this book, and to anyone who has not read it then go and borrow/rent/buy this and look around you. big brother is in effect.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
and as to a III'rd world war, then i think this maybe the dissolutiuon of religions which is slowly taking place. in a world of extremely powerful physical weapons there would be no use in starting a large scale war as even though our governments/bankers could well afford it there really is no point. afterall the potency of economic weapons have further reaching consequences than any machine gun/a bomb etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

afterall the potency of economic weapons have further reaching consequences than any machine gun/a bomb etc.

The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
Well it is precisely the economic weapons that are now in use to try to conquest all the markets and to build new super powerful economic empires that this world is advancing toward a general collapse.

The Globalization is going to accomplish the thing that the nuclear weapons or the cold war never could obtain: the starting of a new general international conflict that will involve all the principal nations and the confrontation between producers and consumers all arround the world.

We are living in the era in which the so low salaries of the new slavery that is reigning in the far east countries is going to conquest the last corner of the earth, and that means that the law of the jungle will be the one that rules the socioeconomy for a while.

There will not be more rule that free competition at any cost and without more ethics that the one to earn more and more money.

Since all the markets will be invaded by this so cheap merchandise that represents the defeat of all the social guarantees that were reached during the civil rights movements of the XX Century, thanks to their so low prices, finally the western world is going to be confronted with the far east new tigers and that will be the begining of the WWIII.

Around 2009-2010 China will be the country that exploid the International world crysis when its economical expansion enter in conflict with the national security of the USA and the current model must be replaced for another one more protectionist.

At that moment this new ingredient that summarized with the negative impact in all the economies produced by the general inflaction and the consequent decreasing of the demand boosted by the high prizes of petroleum will drive the humanity to a economical recesion.

When the recesion reach its peak and turns to depression the war is going to be not only economical but political and military of course. At that time USA will demand from China drastic revaluation of its currency, trying to reduce the competive advantage of the chinese products in the world, and China demand of the USA reduction of the external debt contracted with chinese banks, and to use that weak point to force the American economy to remain open to their products and interests.

This will be the way in which all my predictions, even the ones that have scandalized to many readers here, and the ones of Nostradamus, Jeane Dixon, Ulrich of Maguncia, Giovanni Bosco, Jules Verne about a big war between east and west will be real facts.

It was not allowed to me to talk about these things but the intelligent conclusion of this person broke the seal that was necessary to be released to permit me to explain this point. This shows that all my work here was not only waste of time, finally my readers are showing with their questions that indeed the humanity is reaching a new level of understanding and is prepared to know more about its future.

thanks to show me that my mission is reaching success, Now many of you are seeing the light.

Your friend,
The angel of lightness

[edit on 1/29/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

As I explained in my thread about the Colapse of the Economy we are atending once again the preliminary of a terrible world crisis that is not going to be only in the social and Economical aspects but also in the geopolitical.

As the facts are running so fast in the Economical sphere I feel that is my dutty to warns with more details what are going to be the first stages of this generalized international conflict:

So soon when 2009 arrives the Chinese economy will go to bankrupty, this would be as a consequence of the American recession. The incapacity of our economy to fulfill the international compromises with the external sources of credit is going to be the core of this issue.

I can say that the way in which the Communist government of China is going to try to fix their issues will be through expropiation all the private foreign capital invested in their territory.

This so arbitrary ordenance, that of course America and other western nations are going to protest, will be followed so soon for the attack and invasion of Taiwan that China will use to show its force to the world and create fear to its rivals.

Following this first military action I see something even more surprising and scaring:

China will support a possible attack of North Korea to the South Korea and;

Also will support an instoppable attack of Iran over Iraq, more over a terrible, suddenly and demolishing one over Israel.

These two facts are going to be decissive to motivate the radical countries of the Arab world to target other more ambicious objectives in Europe.

However, the appearant easy success in all those military plans will drive the Chinese armed forces to do his great mistake in this war: a so powerful and unmerciful attack over Russia, something that is going to change the course of the war against them.

So in Resume, be aware on time about what you can do to protect your interests if you are in any way related with manufactury in the Asiatic Giant, pay attention to this advise since it value millions of dollars for many investors, the time to move capitals from Mainland China to USA is now no in six months, no in one year, that would be unfortunately so late.

When the critical point arrives a huge confrontation between China and the USA will happen, something that will not be stoped in any form, since the two Giants, America and China will go directly in path of collision one against other, and this is going to drive the world to one of the worst world military conflicts of the History.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
queenannie38,

With all due respect, I believe you are misunderstanding something here. As I get it TheAngelOfLight(ness) [1] is NOT relaying messages from God but the things she (from all of this person's posts I have read so far I believe I can safely assume that they are female) sees through her psychic abilities which she should righteously be able to call a gift from God. And if she has found the peace of God for herself I see absolutely no wrongdoing in her wishing the same for her readers. For it is said that you can only wish for other people to have what you have for yourself.

As for the content of her postings, it is not undue for you to wish that exaggerated fearmongering be stopped as this only adds to negative vibrations. But I do not think she does that; she only posts warnings, most of which have proven to be spot-on as of yet.

And yes, Jesus brings us a message of peace. But it is written that for this peace to be achieved mankind needs to go through pretty horrible tribulations -- because time has proven that mankind only learns through pain instead of putting the message of peace to work right away. So if people DO NOT WANT to enact His message of peace without, if you will, being pressed into the necessity of doing so, then there needs to be someone who raises awareness of what can and/or will happen if people do not live the Gospel.

So ultimately, if the warning is right it doesn't even matter if it comes directly from God or not; it's fulfilling His will nevertheless.

Disclaimer: I am neither psychic nor claiming to be specially religious. I am still searching for my personal path to Jehova the Father and Jesus the Son so that one fine day the Holy Spirit would also be with me.

In respect of my own words I wish you nothing in particular and only greet you sincerely.

The anonymous poster known as vzduch on the prophecies.us forums

[1] If I remember correctly, TheAngelOfLight(ness) has posted something in Spanish on prophecies.us earlier this year or last year in which she referred to herself as 'ángel de iluminación', so a better translation would be 'angel of enlightenment'.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
queenannie38,

With all due respect, I believe you are misunderstanding something here. As I get it TheAngelOfLight(ness) [1] is NOT relaying messages from God but the things she (from all of this person's posts I have read so far I believe I can safely assume that they are female) sees through her psychic abilities which she should righteously be able to call a gift from God. And if she has found the peace of God for herself I see absolutely no wrongdoing in her wishing the same for her readers. For it is said that you can only wish for other people to have what you have for yourself.

As for the content of her postings, it is not undue for you to wish that exaggerated fearmongering be stopped as this only adds to negative vibrations. But I do not think she does that; she only posts warnings, most of which have proven to be spot-on as of yet.

And yes, Jesus brings us a message of peace. But it is written that for this peace to be achieved mankind needs to go through pretty horrible tribulations -- because time has proven that mankind only learns through pain instead of putting the message of peace to work right away. So if people DO NOT WANT to enact His message of peace without, if you will, being pressed into the necessity of doing so, then there needs to be someone who raises awareness of what can and/or will happen if people do not live the Gospel.

So ultimately, if the warning is right it doesn't even matter if it comes directly from God or not; it's fulfilling His will nevertheless.

Disclaimer: I am neither psychic nor claiming to be specially religious. I am still searching for my personal path to Jehova the Father and Jesus the Son so that one fine day the Holy Spirit would also be with me.

In respect of my own words I wish you nothing in particular and only greet you sincerely.

The anonymous poster known as vzduch on the prophecies.us forums

[1] If I remember correctly, TheAngelOfLight(ness) has posted something in Spanish on prophecies.us earlier this year or last year in which she referred to herself as 'ángel de iluminación', so a better translation would be 'angel of enlightenment'.

What a load of crap...

Not a one liner

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BucketheadKFC

Well,

Let me point that one of the reasons for which I use the icon painted by Guido Remi of St Michael is because I identify myself more with the masculine angelic side that with the feminine, in other words if I would be a female probably my avatar would be St Gabriel.

My truly name, the one that is used in all my posts and that also is the one that the people know in other sites in which I publish my predictions is Angel of Lightness.

The fact that I appear here as Angel of Light is due to a technical problem happened when I was registering myself in BTS about almost two years ago, it looks that the system didn’t like long names and trunked mine.

I have requested several times to the Administration of BTS and ATS to correct this problem but it looks that somebody there like a lot the type of so aggressive adjectives that some fanatic evangelics use to refer me as the supposed Devil’s Angel, just because I appear as an "Angel of light".

Yes indeed Angel of Enlightenment does not sound bad at all, and has similar meaning that Angel of Lightness.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 10/27/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Let me return to this thread to warn that I am perceiving with so much strength the imminence of a really huge surprising attack to America and to the United Nations that will leave without breath almost everybody, for the astonishing and dared of the action, is going to be a tremendous strike that in my opinion will come by a plot from North Korea working possibly together with terrorist organizations, like Alqaeda, and Iranian forces.

This is not going to be something easy to deal with, it will submerge the world in the worst international crisis since 11 of September of 2001, and unfortunately I am under the impression that it will be even several times worst than that, taking in account that we are going to see the use of non conventional weapons on that attack

The menaces of the North Korean Leader on the last hours must be seriously taken in account, he is not just blustering, he knows perfectly of what he is able to do and he will not hesitate to go ahead, we are seeing the arrival of an extremely dangerous new rival of the USA that is decided to show a lot of destructive power.

Pls read:

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

www.itv.com...

www.reuters.com...

We are living, even without knowing it, in a very advance stage of a III mega conflict in the History of the Humanity. This war actually began years ago with the conflict of Iraq and Afghanistan, take a second stage with all the revolutions that have occurred in North Africa, and now is arriving gradually to a major confrontation that will spread it toward far east and the Pacific Ocean basin.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness, July 2007:
As I have already predicted in other thread a terrible act of violence in America, really impressive, and unexpected for its characteristics will change entirely the political situation of the country and in consequence of the world from one day to the next.

The Angel of Lightness, January 2008:
I think it is important to clarify about this thread that I posted on July 2007 that when I said that there will be a so terrible act of violence against America, of course I was thinking, and I am still minding, in a Terrorist attack that involve the use of bombs, rockets ,missiles or any other explosive or flying artifacts.

edit on 3/7/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

The Angel of Lightness, January 2008:
Nevertheless, it is so important to warn that this attack could be not necessarily in the continental territory of the USA but against any American interests in any site of the world

edit on 3/7/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

For an angel of light you really like spreading fear, does it stem from your soul or is it external?

You only warn others because of the fear you carry, lighten your load and enjoy the light or embrace the darkness that has a hold of you.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Third world war! Does anyone want that? How crazy would you have to be to desire a world war on that scale. Look around you at all you have and all you love. Answer the question Ended by a mad individual or group.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Nibiru didn't keep me up at night and neither will these rantings.

When will people realize they cannot predict the future?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join