It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third world War?(2008-2012)/

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
As I have already predicted in other thread a terrible act of violence in America, really impressive, and unexpected for its characteristics will change entirely the political situation of the country and in consequence of the world from one day to the next. Another similar attack will happen in England showing to Europe that this conflict is really international and will affect many economies. The Humanity will live one of the most decisive moments in the History of the world: the collision of the eastern and western civilizations.
The Evil forces are fighting to obtain a total confrontation that put in risk the existence of the humanity & the challenge is to push all the nations that believe in only one God to a war between them: Christians, Jews and Muslims will be confronted carried by 3 principal fundamentalisms:
- The Islamic one promoted a Jihad against the west countries, a crusade against the white race.
- The Christian Protestant one, promoting the superiority of their values over the ones of other cultures and justifying the neocolonialism,
- The Zionist, that is not satisfied only with the existence of the Jewish state but wanting to increase the migration of millions of Jews, many of them not genuine Hebrews, from countries in which they are not under prosecution or discrimination only to increase the military potential of Israel.
The Words of Isaiah are going to be used in this cause given to them a wrong interpretation, pretending justify the present policy instead of its original meaning that was to predict the return of the Jews to Palestine after the exile in Babylonia.
Even the words of Jesus Christ predicting in his last week of life that the holy land was going to be given to other people due to the disobedience of Israel on his time will be ignored by Protestants and Jews intentionally to promote their presence on the Middle East.
The Muslim fanatics shall use the name of Mohamed only to promote a racial violence against the west civilization; there will not be more Islam, a brotherhood of people of all nations but primarily for only Arabs, Asiatics and Africans.
The consequence is that millions of innocent people will be in more risk that ever before to be murdered for the incoming war; they will be used irresponsibly by the politicians that promised them a security, protection a and easy victory that they never can give.
thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
anyways, world war three already began

i think 9/11 was the first 'official incident' of ww3..

just my opinion

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, I respect of course your opinion but I think I cannot share it since a war between United States and the Taliban or Alqaeda in Afghanistan is not enough to have a world war. Even it is still not enough by adding to that initial conflict the conflict between England, United States and Iraq, well and the symbolic temporal support of the Spanish administration of Jose Maria Aznar. Remember that this conflict that in some sense you are referring is primary regional and that the invasion to Iraq didn’t receive the support of the majority of the important democracies in the west world and the condemn of United Nations, because never were found massive destruction weapons in that country, and also the Catholic church that claimed that there was no moral reason to start this war that could start a conflict between civilizations. However you are agreed that the 11 of September started the series of facts that finally will put not only two or three countries in war but unfortunately the major part of the humanity, that is in essence a World war.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This war you are speaking of is going on right now. It is likely to culminate through the years that you are speaking of.... It will most likely end with the total decimation of the Middle East region, including most of Israel.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh, how droll, more prophecies so far in the future I can't debunk them readily.

Nobody here is interested in your rantings, you've already been proven to be a fraud.

Unless you're willing to give me this week's Lotto numbers now, then I still don't believe you, and neither does anyone else.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
MM dropping knowledge!

let em know dun!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Excuse me Sir( MajorMalfunction),
Don't be so pretentious, you and the few that have the same opinion of you are only a minority that wants to boycott any thread that refers to prediction of the future and spirituality. The reality is that nobody is interested in your acid critic to my threads or any other topic in BTS, the truth is that no person that is serious is going to pay attention to your insolent and prejudice’s comments. You are so far to be 'somebody' here and definitely years light to be everybody. I am totally sure that BTS and ATS have pretty more nice elements than you in their members.
Tell me how many times I must report your abuse in my threads to the BTS managing team? How stubborn are you to understand that you cannot enter to any thread and interrupt it with such a nasty comments only to try to capture the attention of the people. If you don’t have enough readers in your own threads or you are attracting to the them only people like you is your problem and not mine, get out of here!

Thanks,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
check yo self foo MMs a chick!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm not being nasty, I'm denying ignorance.

If I WAS being nasty, I'd have been warned. I'm not in the minority -- you are.

I see no supporters of your fraudulent "prophecies" here except for the two people who signed up a couple of weeks ago just to tell me how evil I am. I note they haven't been back since, either.

When I see a tree, I call it a tree. When I see a cloud, I call it a cloud.

When I see a fraud ... well, you get the idea.

If you keep posting nonsense, I'm going to keep reminding people you have been nothing but wrong so far, and have no possibility of being anything other than wrong in the future.

There is no such thing as prophecy. People who claim to be prophets are attention seeking and perhaps have delusions of grandeur or some form of megalomania.

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
About this person that has a Major Mal functioning:
Your own attitude is an insult of the intelligence of the readers of BTS, you pretend that they don't have the enough criteria to determine by themselves if my threads are or not reliable, and if they must or not believe in them. According with your pretentious claim you and your friends are the only able to "open" the eyes of more than a thousand and thee hundred people that have followed with interest and respect these predictions (I am only talking about my posts on BTS).
Everybody can check and confirm here in BTS that my successful predictions of The earthquakes of Guerrero, Mexico in March, Guatemala the last month, and the reactivation of Mt St Helene too and as I told previously everybody can go to www.prophecies.us and confirm my successful predictions of Solomon Islands and Japan earthquake and tsunami, only in this year, so all the scandalous lines that you are always telling about me are pure garbage.
I talked about these links weeks ago only to show that I am not fear about your campaign, that is not only against me but against any that sound to you as Prophecy( your have spanned exactly this same reply many times in various of my threads!), and to allow everybody that want to track my predictions and to develop their own criteria and avoid to be manipulated by you.
The only thing that is sure is that you are trying to catch the attention that you cannot earn by your own effort, you are ill of envy that nobody want to read about your so poisonous atheist rhetoric, in which you try to erase God by you so “fair” ordinance.
If you are the so successful and welcome person that you pretend return to your space, to your threads and probably there in which supposedly you have plenty of readers waiting to know more about you, there are many "needed people of your services" interesting to receive your guidance to the "truth". But of course it is very improbable that you are going to do that because you are actually the only big fraud here, and you need to parasite the threads of other people to continue being read.
Thanks,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't see anyone agreeing with you. Not even some of the Christians who really have no trouble getting into a debate with me.

When you point your finger, you're pointing back at yourself. Everything you've just ranted at me applies to you, yourself. I'm just holding up the mirror of rationality and you're looking into it.

Here, one more time, then I'm going to leave the thread because it's obvious one of us has to.

The definition of insanity is doing something over and over and over and expecting a different result.

Now, you've been thoroughly debunked here by me and some others, no one believes you, even if you guessed right about a couple of things, they're still just guesses because you are not a prophet. There is no such thing. All the indignant posting in the world won't change that fact, I'm afraid.

And yet you insist on coming back here and saying you are when everyone is telling you we don't believe you.

I'm being perfectly polite, you are the one practically spitting invective. What does that prove?

This has been a most amusing diversion, I admit, but I'm beginning to think you may actually believe you are a prophet, which would mean that I'm arguing with someone who is, at the very least, slightly mentally unstable. If that is the case, it is very unfair of me to continue to try to shake your delusion.

If it's not true, then get over yourself. You've been outed. There are plenty of people here who are not afraid to argue with me, because I'm really not being mean, you're just perceiving me to be that way because I don't agree with you and don't go running to the nearest bomb shelter every time you post something.

You've got a great imagination, I'll give you that. Why not channel it into something that will make you some money, like fiction, or perhaps staff writer for the Weekly World News. Those people make bank!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Let me interrupt my work, and take in account that I really have a profession not like you, only to respond these lines:
If I am so "Mad" as you told why are you giving such importance to this? With so many attacks against me?
Why you have such urgency to show that I am so "crazy" , because you Judge by your own condition and it is clear that you are obsessed with me!
I have enjoyed a lot your own confession that you like to do this, of course if you don't have nothing more productive than this activity! , but of course that is your only “job” or perhaps I must name it your "profession", looking for threads to interfere with so well known destructive atheist "critic" to anything related with PSI, predictions or ESP.
Ah and of course to show your "syquiatric skills" in public! I hope you are realy a physician my friend because to practice medicine in public without degree is a crime in this country!
Concerning your question about the base of my arguments: it is clear that you don't have too much intelligence, check the statistics of viewers of these threads! they are increasing every day more and more it does'nt matter if your current reply is worst than the previous, and of course the reason for which they don't reply to you is because no body want to receive one of your nasty posts and probably I am the only that have patience to try to understand a person that is visible out of control. They only like to know is that the majority of my Threads are now facts accomplished in the last months, anybody can confirm it only by tracking my predictions through my profile, that is clear for the sane people that come here, they don't need you for nothing!.
Sorry Guy but this time you must look some other person to gain popularity with "Public discussions" or change to another "diversion", I am so busy to pay more attention to this nasty and prejudices’ comments, I have time only for important businesses and of course you are not one of them.

thanks,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's amazing how threads get turned into pissing contests... Both of you give it a rest. Damn. :shk:

[edit on 5-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

As I have already predicted in other thread a terrible act of violence in America, really impressive, and unexpected for its characteristics will change entirely the political situation of the country and in consequence of the world from one day to the next.

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
I think it is important to clarify about this thread that I posted on July 2007 that when I said that there will be a so terrible act of violence against America, of course I was thinking, and I am still minding, in a Terrorist attack that involve the use of bombs, rockets ,missils or any other explosive or flying artefacts.

Nevertheless, it is so important to warn that this attack could be not necessarily in the continental territory of the USA but against any American interests in any site of the world and specially against any important American Political figure, any high member of the goverment or candidate for that position.

This means that if for instance there will be a surprising terrorist attack during the Trip of President George W. Bush in the Middle east, against him , that would be undoubitiously the partial accomplisment of this prediction, with all the consequences that I pointed since the first time that I talked about it.

Of course, nothing can push faster and more effectively all the international aspects in the direction toward a WW III than the assasination or attempt of assasination of such polictical figure.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 1/9/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
1 Corinthians 14:32-33

angel of light - I am getting extremely mixed messages from your posts...you start out with:

But your posts/threads are continually filled with dire warnings of world war and all sorts of things that certainly CAN NOT be prophesy for CERTAINLY you know that the

Spirit of Prophesy is the testimony of Jesus Christ

as well as you must surely know that the testimony of Jesus Christ is

LOVE your NEIGHBOR as your SELF

All of your prophetic messages are full of world events and worldly people and I'm wondering just where the heck is the name or spirit which would validate your prophecies as legitimate???

If you are not testifying of Christ then you are not bringing the word of GOD to us as you claim.

Personally, I KNOW this. I have no problem with discerning such things. I'm also bold enough to say so without apology.

But most people don't know how to tell.

And most people don't need to have fear upon fear added to their hearts or their minds for any reason if it is unnecessary.

Fear is the opposite of love.

Fear is the opposite of love.

How can you be testifying of Jesus with statements that say there is much to fear and even more to worry about?

How can you warn of us war and then claim to be true according to what the bible says is the litmus test for ALL prophesy?

GOD says to me to tell you to CUT IT OUT.
Quit spreading fear in my name!
Cease and desist!

And I will say right now that I am not playing the same sort of game - I'm not playing any game at all. I am deadly serious and I DO come in the name of the LORD and just like Jeremiah revealed the truth behind what Hananiah was claiming to be the word of the LORD...I am also going to do whenever I come across unauthorized prognosticators using the name of GOD in their imaginings.

You have been giving Major Malfunction a hard time but have you EVER asked yourself what might possibly be the motivation for her own chosen beliefs? I daresay you have not. I have - not with her because it is something I figured out long before I ever came to ATS.

Do they not say evil of the holy name which was given to you? But if you keep the greatest law of all, as it is given in the holy Writings, Have love for your neighbor as for yourself, you do well:
James 2:7-8

If you cannot honor the name of GOD you can NOT expect anyone else to nor should you judge them because of their reaction to this type of false representation!

If she has no desire to even consider the possibility it is understandable when it seems not only insensible but without any benefit whatsoever of any kind!

The #1 cause of atheism is CHRISTIANITY!

Not Christ but the so-called followers of Christ!

Because a name, in truth, ain't nothing but a WORD.
And ACTIONS always speak louder than WORDS.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

angel of light - I am getting extremely mixed messages from your posts...you start out with:

But your posts/threads are continually filled with dire warnings of world war and all sorts of things that certainly CAN NOT be prophesy

Dear readers,
During all my time publishing my predictions in BTS I have received all the possible replies that anybody can receive here. This time It looks I am being reading by a person that is one of the light-Christians ( light of diet) that I was refering when I mentioned that precisely is that one of the two great heretic tendencies very popular in the Christian circles in America and the modern west world. Or perhaps is better to name them Verbose-Christians, Christians only of word not of acts or works.

For the people that believe that Christianism must be only like you know a new Social club in which the weekends we can go together to rest, to enjoy talking happy with our friends and sing with some rythmic music like in a picnic, while supposely we are praying to God, probably it is really difficult to understand that the trully Christianism is pretty more than these apearant plastic, sensual or confortable "spirituality" that does not require any practical compromise.

Let me check deeply this point:
Is not this the same person that in other of my threads was trying to discredit me, by the very dirty trick of cutting some of my words and trying to show them out of context, only to deceive my readers ?
( pls check by yourself: www.belowtopsecret.com...)
Could this person come here again to teach to us what is Christian virtues expecting that we are going to believe in her sincerety?

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thurnbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears a bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear good fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
Jesus Christ, Mt, 7:16-18;

About why I always begin my threads mentioning the light:

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you:
God is light,
in him there is no darkness at all.
If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and we do not live with the truth. But if we walk in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his son purify us of all sin.
St John Letter 1,5-7

About why I am releasing these predictions and if they are or not agreed with the sign of our times, and to show that the resistence of some people to accept them is also the traditional way in which the evil act, let me recall to you:

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things a the hands of the elders, chief priests, and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord!" this shall never happen to you!
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are stumbling block to me, you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men. "
Jesus Christ, Mt 16, 21-23

As I clearly stated in my thread about the Super Nova that was visible on 2007 ( pls check: www.belowtopsecret.com... ) all these transitory bad things, that I am predicting, must happen before the second comming of the Lord, to show to all the humanity that this Globalistic order that was arranged by the leaders of our time does not provide the solution that is required to fix all the problems that the world has. That is, that no political Ideologies( nor the Neomerchantilism Nor the Neocomunism or any fundamentalism) will repair them, than only the kingdom of God will actually fix them.

At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear on the sky and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the son of man will coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory and he will send his angels with with a loud trompet ,and they will gather hsi elect from the four winds , from one end of the heavens to the other.
Mt. 24,30-31

Let us check this, for the ones that believe that the political leaders that are calling the nations to go a head in new Saint wars are working for God, and
To show also that the trully Christians (to the contrary as this person has dared to state) are not the guilties of this war & calamities but only the ones that declared it or supported such decision:

Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you, for many will come in my name, claiming I am the Christ, and will deceive many . You will here or wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines an earthquakes in various places, All these are the begining of birth pains. Mt 24, 4-8

If you think that my predictions are really so dramatic and produce a lot of fear for the people, let me remind you this:

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the comming of the Son of Man. For of the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the commingof the Son of Man.
Jesus Christ, Mt. 24, 37-39

And about if it is not a trully Christian the one that must remain all the time alert to the signs of God and to apply his commandments every day of his life in all his acts and works:

Therefore keep watch because you don't know on what day the Lord will come. But undersand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was comming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Jesus Christ, Mt 24, 42-44

thanks for your atention,
your friend,
The Angel of lightness
All the Bible quotations from New International Version

[edit on 1/10/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't want to spoil the party but can I suggest that y'all go out and buy a copy of 1984 (George Orwell) and read it. Apply your knowledge of pretty much everything that is going on in "the world" today......

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
oh, and Angel of light I don't completely disagree with what your saying, but........

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by monoton
I don't want to spoil the party but can I suggest that y'all go out and buy a copy of 1984 (George Orwell) and read it. Apply your knowledge of pretty much everything that is going on in "the world" today......

I'm thinking that perhaps you haven't read it yet? I read it many many years ago; and, at that time, the story that Orwell painted was very ominous because it seemed as if our immediate future seemed to be shaping itself toward just such a scenario. In those days, our immediate future WAS the year 1984!

But time passed...many years...and things went much differently.

Such as:
  • NO mind control BIG BROTHER per household
  • NO three-party political rivalry
  • NO concentrated efforts at post-revisionism propaganda
  • NO state control of media and other information material

There are a few ideas, such as:
WAR IS PEACE
and
He who controls the past, controls the future
that continue to hold a certain fascination for the mind, but overall, *whew* I do think that the world escaped the influence of Orwell's stunning imagination!

A very GOOD book, though, regardless...as is ANIMAL FARM. I highly recommend both just on general principles!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
Dear readers,
During all my time publishing my predictions in BTS I have received all the possible replies that anybody can receive here. This time It looks I am being reading by a person that is one of the light-Christians ( light of diet) that I was refering when I mentioned that precisely is that one of the two great heretic tendencies very popular in the Christian circles in America and the modern west world. Or perhaps is better to name them Verbose-Christians, Christians only of word not of acts or works.

I assume you are addressing moi, since you quoted me directly above this assessment?
Or are you choosing to talk ABOUT me rather than TO me?

Either way, perhaps your judgments of me would be at least be in the general vicinity of accurate if you actually read some of MY posts instead of thinking that you’ve got me sewn up to a ‘T’ based on this singular reply I made to you on this thread. Which, BTW, I think must be either the second, or maybe even first, time I’ve actually directly addressed YOU.

I am NOT any sort of ‘christian’ – at all. Never have been and GOD forbid I ever am. Admittedly I am generally verbose but that has nothing to do with the things I DO nor is it a reliable gauge for you to be assuming anything about me other than I talk a lot.

For the people that believe that Christianism must be only like you know a new Social club in which the weekends we can go together to rest, to enjoy talking happy with our friends and sing with some rythmic music like in a picnic, while supposely we are praying to God, probably it is really difficult to understand that the trully Christianism is pretty more than these apearant plastic, sensual or confortable "spirituality" that does not require any practical compromise.

I really can’t say that I’ve ever hung out with any christianisms…er, whatever.

Let me check deeply this point:
Is not this the same person that in other of my threads was trying to discredit me, by the very dirty trick of cutting some of my words and trying to show them out of context, only to deceive my readers ?
( pls check by yourself: www.belowtopsecret.com...)
Could this person come here again to teach to us what is Christian virtues expecting that we are going to believe in her sincerety?

Me? YES. How observant you are!

Oh, and thank you for the link. So THIS is, indeed, only our second direct exchange of discussion.
Or actually the third, now, including what I’m posting now.

But dirty trick, you say? Surely you jest! Not my style!

And also you say, deceive your readers? By stating something which is an OBJECTIVE fact? Which you claim was somehow out of context? How so?!?! You really are the kidder!

It wouldn’t matter anyway…the bottom line is just what I said: Bush will have already served two terms this year and therefore CAN NOT be elected again.

Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with 'christian virtues' - a phrase which I scarcely regard as logical – unless maybe classed as an oxymoron - and a concept in which I have zero interest either teaching or promoting.

Nice try, though, for a cold run!

My post in the current thread wasn’t about 'christian virtues,' either but rather was a direct assessment of the validity of your claims to be a prophet of GOD. Based on the guidelines given in the bible – by which all of your statements violate the standard.

As far as my statement about President Bush…it simply is just what the law says. Believe it or not. And if not, then a little research never hurt anyone. Especially those who would present themselves as messengers of the 'truth.' [hint]

ALL MESSENGERS of truth have one thing in common, without exception. That commonality is the sincere assurance toward the listener to FEAR NOT….I come with the TRUTH.

If you come with things that would promote fear then you can’t be coming with the truth of GOD. Because GOD is love and perfect love casts out fear.

About why I am releasing these predictions and if they are or not agreed with the sign of our times, and to show that the resistence of some people to accept them is also the traditional way in which the evil act, let me recall to you:

Signs of the times….maybe. Probably. But words from GOD? Not a chance!

If you think that my predictions are really so dramatic and produce a lot of fear for the people, let me remind you this:

Who said they were dramatic?
Drama implies a certain level of excitement or at least a moderate ability to capture and hold the interest of the audience. I wouldn’t go so far to say either one of those things.

All I am saying is that you are communicating your OWN ideas, not GOD’s. Where’s the ♥♥♥, baby? It’s chilly in here, don’t you think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join