It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico in Internal crisis again will be determinant to USA national security: (2008-10)/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Mexico, our warehouse of petroleum for the the international conflict, is near to a sever security crisis if the current government doesn’t change drastically the economical and more over the social policy. I see a lot of violence and the dark hand of Mafias that want to create a chaos to force a change in the institutions there in their favor. The centenary of the Mexican revolution will be used to create a terrible division between social classes , this will start a confrontation between their inhabitants under such manipulation. There will be an attempt to force the end of the rule of President Calderon promoted to abolish the presence of Mexico in NAFTA, the PRD and its principal Leader Andres Manuel Lopez will call the people to a civil disobedience against all the republican institutions.
thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi,
I have already read this thread as all the other of this interesting physic, that is giving a lot to talk in the circles of the esoterism and PSI at present.
I think the very special situation that recently happend in Mexico city, this 1st of September, in which for the first time in the modern history of the country a Mexican President decided to don't go ahead in his annual inform to the the building of the congress, as it is stated by the Mexican Constitution, to prevent more confrontation with the senators and representatives of the opposition parties, shows clearly that all the conditions of a very long and painful internal political conflict existing are done.
It looks President Calderon will have a very difficult transit his whole term and until the very last moment of it at it is stated here buy The Angel of ligthness. Also the grave accusation given by the oppostion politicians that former President Fox could obtained economical benefits from his government action that give him a substancial increasing in his personal capital is other aspect that remarks how tense is the internal situation between the parties.
I looks this thread in particular as one of the more probable to be accomplished in its totality in the near future.
thanks,
Lilian

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The drug cartels in the north are already winning their war with the government. Troops are deserting daily. It's only a matter of time before they declare themselves a de facto state. They are already engaging in economic warfare, including the destruction of oil pipelines and critical industries, in order to weaken the state and plunge it into chaos. Will the USA tolerate a weak Mexico and narco-state engaged in all forms of criminal activity on its doorstep? I somehow doubt it.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaliayev

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,

Dear readers,

Let me comment about this last reply that I found very true, that it is indeed only question of time that USA decide to interfere in the internal problems of our Latin American neighbor.

The point is what type of intervention is the one that really will be effective to cure all the problems that Mexico has at present?

Is that true that everything is going to be ok by using only the force? Is this another chapter of the so long history of American invasions to the Mexico?

Let me try to answer all these questions:

First at all what is the root cause of all the terrible social, economical, moral crisis that Mexico is affronting since 1994? Do we really understand it? Is that related in any way with the current Economical model that we have in this country?

As all of us can remember the Mexican economy is no longer Mexican, in the strict sense of the word, since the begining of 1990's, when the Nafta free trade agreement started. Since that moment until Now, Mexico has been slowly but firmly conquered not by a Great soldier like Hernan Cortes or by the sofisticate figure of Maximiliam of Habsburg, but for a new genre of economical occupation named the Walmart Pheonomenon.

The Walmart Phenomenon is nothing else than the conquest of the Mexican market by so cheap products, of course all made in China or the far east economies in which the workers earn salaries of starvation, that could enter to its economy thanks to the Nafta Agreement.

The consequence of this invasion of these Chinese products, that are being sold with Made in USA labels, is that hundreds of thousands of legimitate Mexican companies were sent to the bankrupty leaving millions of Mexican workers unemployed.

For this incredible big mass of population, that was condemned by Nafta to be in poverty, the only alternative that the Globalization & the World New Order of G.Bush Father offered are:

- To be part of the black market of informal economy, the thousands and thousands of illegal small merchants that sale products illegaly imported by the maffias, also from the far east;

- To be part of the Narcoeconomy being involved in all the different activities related with the criminal world, and that is the origin if the formidable increasing of the violence in Mexico;
or

- to migrate illegaly to the USA to be part of the millions of Mexican that are working in this country for very low salaries, without any social security and with the daily risk to be deported to its country.

All those are, my dear readers, the terrible consequences that Nafta is producing in Mexico at present and is indeed the root cause of the climate of conflict that we perceive in that nation and that in 2006 almost put in the power Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, the Mexican version of Hugo Chavez.

Nafta has proved, since the begining, to be not the agreement of equal associates that was promoting by the Bush Father administration but the biggest economical colonization that was done in the modern times.

Even the crisis of 1994, that exploided with the devaluation of Peso, thanks to the so disbalanced external trade that President Salinas leave to his sucessor, was a clear consequence of the way in which that agreement was signed.

In 1991, when Mexico entered to Nafta, the Bush Father administration forced Mexico to change its currency saying that in the new status of Associate of the USA that country deserved to have a more revaluated money, when in fact that was a smart strategy created by the American trusts, that produce everything in China, to weak the only natural competitive advantage that the Mexican companies would have to resist the fiercy competence.

The point is that if the Mexican currency never was changed, the old one, since it was so devaluated could assure the supervival of the Mexican industries exportin at very low prices their products. Also if the old peso would still exit many American companies can be producing in that country and not inthe far east giving employment to millions of Mexicans.

Salinas de Gortari, a so corrupt politician that had his own brother in a jail for several years, of course earnt a lot of money with the agreement, since every body knows in Mexico that he received a lot of priviledges from the big Multinational companies.

That is in part the money that Raul Salinas never could explain how he earnt and that was found in his personal bank accounts in Switzerland. Carlos Salinas literally sold the other half of Mexico that nobody After Antonio Lopez de Santana dared to offered before to any external power.

The tremendous cost of the change of currency, by other side, was other factor that pushed the terrible crisis of 1994, in the same way that the reconversion of the currency in the East Germany, caused another one for Germany after it was reunified at the end of Cold war.

Just to finish this Analysis, let me predict that if the Nafta is not renegociated, of course by Mexico, the terrible negative impact to its agriculture, now that is also open its food market, is going to push the nation to a social situation so explosive that could be the begining of another Mexican Revolution. My inner perception says to me that it is really difficult that such social explosion will not be in collision with the national security of the USA.

Thanks for your atention,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/11/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

This week the terrible terrorist attack happened in Morelia, Michoacan, during the ceremony of the Independence Shout, known in Spanish as El Grito, is part of the facts that are accomplishing my prediction of the critical situation that Mexico would have during all this time previously to the 100 Anniversary of the Revolution.

please read the news at:
en.wikipedia.org...

President Felipe Calderon is confronting so dangerous criminal organizations linked with the narcotraffic mafias trying to weak the power of them and in that way recover the tranquility and social order in regions in which this is creating huge troubles.

The use of this incident by the Mexican Opposition to blame the government is another evidence of the political crisis I predicted to occur. Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador is trying to manipulate the public opinion against the PAN and Calderon to promote the chaos and show that the republican institutions are corrupted.

See this please:
www.theglobeandmail.com...

To my Mexican readers and many friends I can say that these years probably will be difficult in terms of peace but at the same time I can see that if Mexico can pass successfully this epoch great prosperity is going to come for the country.

International context, in all aspects, politically and economically is favoring Mexico, and this is a great opportunity to reach a new level of economical developing. If the nation continues through the present path trying to maintain the order and also to organize the productive sectors around the economical boom of the High petroleum prizes, I can see a new era for the Mexican of all social sectors.

Finally I can see that even many Americans are going to migrate to Mexico during their own huge political and economical crisis, there are at present more than two million living there.

Thanks for your attention,

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 9/20/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

The dark forces are trying to push Mexico the same abysm of Populism and Neocomunism that unfortunately are suffering other countries in this continent ( Venezuela, Nicaragua, Equator, Bolivia, Cuba) but the special protection of Mary of Guadalupe, Empress of the New World, will not allow that Satan can do with the Aztec Land the same that is doing with other nations.

The Lady of Guadalupe will gut with her saint feet the head of the snake that wants to kill the Mexican democracy, and if other Latin American nations pray to her she can do the same with the ones are poisoning them, even with the great one , the terrible SouthAmerican Anaconda that is Hugo Chavez, the great Neocomunist AntiChrist that is fiercing fighting his last battle using the Petroleum to strangle the world economy, and trying to involve on it other Christian nations not only of the Americas but even Russia.

Finally I can see that even many Americans are going to migrate to Mexico during their own huge political and economical crisis, there are at present more than two million living there. This is an interesting social pheonomenon, to see that by the will of God the ones that were immigrants will become guests and to the contrary.

This is a warning but also a wise advice to my American readers, specially for the ones live in the SouthWest states, try to change in the most possitive way your attitude with respect the Mexican immigrants, even concerning the illegal ones, since they are not going to remain for ever working in so hard conditions in your lands, think that in the future you could be the ones that must migrate or need something of the prosperity of their country.

Millions of Mexican illegal immigrants will return to its country with the new era of opportunities that this incoming. The bad economical conditions that the unmerciful globalization have created in their country are not going to prevail.

All the jobs that were lost thanks to the NAFTA impact in the Mexican economy, and specially of the dirty tricks that some great American capitalists have been using to get that market ( like the triangulation of products made in China that are entering through the Walmart octopus or the use of the subsides in the Agriculture) are going to fail, Mexico wil be again for the Mexicans ! and the legacy of corruption of Santa Anna will end at last.

In that glorious day for Mexico the spirits of all its Christian heroes Miguel Hildalgo, Jose Maria Morelos, Ignacio Allende, Josefa Ortiz of Domiguez, Juan Aldama, Servando Teresa de Mier, Porfirio Diaz will be in the presence of God sharing the joy for its country.

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

join