It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprising military attack in Asia, something unimaginable will occur: end of 2007 or 2008/

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Peace of God for all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

When finaly Russia decided today to leave the Georgian territory and appearantly cease in its intervention on the inner conflicts in that country many are thinking that this could be possibly the end of the hostilities and the risk to have a major confrontation in the Middle East.

Unfortunately I must say that this impression is not well based and this invasion was only the first step in the escalation of the conflict in that region and in Asia toward a generalized confrontation.

The damage caused by this conflict is precisely the fact that it created a terrible precedent that one country can attack or interfere in the inner problems of other and to do that even with the opposition of the international Community and nothing happen to it.

The lack of decission of the Nato to respond probably saved us to have a grave war between the two major nuclear arsenals of the world in this case, but at the same time has created a precedent that other nations are going to follow in the near and midterm future.

I can see two important facts that will derive of this conflict in the caucusus for the future:

- a Terrible military attack between Israel and Iran, something that could push the entire middle east to the chaos and with it the world economy, weaken by the consequent boost in the oil prizes.

- a surprising, but let me say also expected for years, invasion of the People's Republic of China to Taiwan, a fact that set America in the terrible dilemma to protect that strategic position even at the cost to begin a frightful war.

thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 10/5/2008 by The angel of light]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join