It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprising military attack in Asia, something unimaginable will occur: end of 2007 or 2008/

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
As far as I can see the first important battle of the international conflict of middle east will compromise the security if not the existence of the Jewish state on the Middle East, incredible facts will occur around this conspiracy, surpassing any military reaction capacity. However the surprising military action I am talking in this thread could be part of an incoming conflict that currently does not exist in Asia.
The world will be astonished with the situation that suddenly appears in the East, a surprising attack that will change dramatically the international situation and the direction of the war. I am not sure if this event in particular will be against Israel, probably could be Iran or a far east country ( North Korea?), but it must be in the near future and in Asia an without previous declaration of war or hostilities.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dear & respected Angel,
I can see that you are also wright in this thread as in many of your others, since this month of September the israeli air force attacked suprisely an nuclear plant in Syria, so it is clear that the first part of this prediction is very precise, since this shows that indeed Israel is the principal target at present of a possible militar action from the countries that are against USA, even I dare to say the second part of this thread is too, since Syria is a country about no body thought previously that can have a very active part in the conflict of the middle east as now we can see. It looks you are very well connected with your extrasensorial perception with what is going on in that region, probably the future will give us a very big accomplishment in all this prediction.
Thanks,
Lilian

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi,
This is in response of many emails to my personal address asking about the consequences in the international aspect of the Venezuelan crisis.
I must be very precise and honest with the public that respect my psychic skills concerning the following:
- I am catching so strong causal lines that are going in a certain direction that will allow me to predict what is going to happen if there is no change in that tendency, I mean a drastic change and so quickly since the time is running and there is a moment to stop this but after that instant will pass there is no way to go back.
- I am convinced that the critical instant that can avoid this very big calamity with its terrible consequences for the world peace is the election that happening today in Venezuela, if and only if the people vote massively against the constitutional reforms that Chavez is trying to do the war could be prevented.
- the Dictator and the tremendous electoral machinery that it has arranged to assure his success can be weaken and even surpassed if all the good citizens of that country vote expressing their rejection of this attempt to implant communism in Venezuela.
- If unfortunately this will not happen be sure that we are going to have the following facts in the near future, that mean in only weeks or at most one semester:
- The Congress of the United States will support a plan of the Current Administration to enter to Venezuela in defense of the Democratic forces and end the rule of Chavez at any cost.
- A Civil war will begin immediately that invasion occurs and Chavez has prepared a so violent reaction aided by terrorist groups training by Cuban and Sandinist guards. These groups are even planning to bombard the petroleum fields, if they lost control over them, as Sadam Hussein did, to impede the use of them by United States.
- Iran, that has a special agreement with Venezuela of mutual alliance against the United states is going to do a military invasion of Iraq that is already prepared for months and that will finish in only one or two weeks at most.
- This surprising attack of Iran will produce the reaction of Turkey that will also attack the north or Iraq and in only two or three weeks also Israel and Syria will be involved in the conflict that for that time will have all the characteristics the biggest middle east war of all the times.
- The Iranian attack to Iraq will be the accomplishment of my prediction, given in this thread that a surprising military attack in Asia will start the actions of the Third world war.
- The intention of Iran with this action is to assure the monopoly of Petroleum in a moment in which the prices will rise so high levels & at the same time to open a second front to the United States army to give to Chavez the opportunity to reject successfully the invasion.
- Also in Afghanistan the Taliban warriors have their plan to try to recover the control of the country when The American forces must be moved to support the military actions in a desperate attempt to defend their positions in Iraq.
- Hamas will initiate a terrible attack over Israel at the same time Iran move their army toward Iraq, this to neutralize the Israelian reaction and is also part of general plan designed between Chavez military assistants in alliance with the fundamentalist Muslims.
-There is also a secret plan of Nicaragua and Cuba to attack strategic objectives of United States in other points of the western hemisphere and the principal one is to force the closing of the Panama Channel. Sandinists with Cuban forces will create terrorist attacks over Costa Rica & the Columbian Islands of St Andrew and Old Providence to obtain control over international waters surrounding Panama & stop the normal traffic to the Panama Channel and of course the possibility that the US Navy cross it toward the Caribbean.
I am so sorry again to give this bad news but this is to advise this on time since the people of good will must be prepared for the incoming events.
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 11/18/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
Let me return to this thread that was posted long time ago, to clarify that the important military actions that are going to occur in relationship with this prediction will occur only after the double assassination of two important & outstanding political figures. These two leaders, as I stated in other thread are one in the Middle East & other in the western hemisphere dying in very close dates.
Everything shows that the first of these two persons is Mrs. Benazir Bhutto assassinated Yesterday in Pakistan, so when the second violent death happens is time to be aware that this other prediction is going to be accomplished in a very short period of time.
This fact will be so astonishing for the entire world, there will not be opportunity to react on time to repeal of prevent the attack. The accomplishment of this thread is so connected specially with the international reaction produced by the second crime.
The link between these three events, occuring in sequence, is going to show clearly to my contradictors if I am or not telling actual predictions.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 12/28/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh, I love it! A "prophecy" with a whole year's worth of margin of error!

Honestly, when are you going to join the real world and give up this nonsense?

I have a prophecy! In three days, at midnight, the year 2007 is going to come to an end! There will be people partying in every time zone all over the world. Millions will have hangovers the next day.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I have a prophecy! In three days, at midnight, the year 2007 is going to come to an end! There will be people partying in every time zone all over the world. Millions will have hangovers the next day.

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
Let me apologize for the arrival of this reply of nonsense of this person that has some type of psychological trauma with respect to the theme of Prophecy & of course is obsessed with the viewers that publish their threads in the space created for that by BTS: Dreams & predictions. Normally it would be incredible that somebody dare to post such type of dull & ridicule "predictions" but during all this year if I learnt something from this person is that he is the most unpredictable person that I never seen before. I mean that there is no limit for his laughable comments even to say so funny foolishness like this one, in his case, has no lower bound of lack of respect even to himself.
Well for my serious readers now you know that when a western leader, North or Latin American will be killed in a similar form that Mrs. Bhutto was yesterday the accomplishment of this prediction will arrive soon.
Thanks,
Happy new 2008!
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

readers now you know that when a western leader, North or Latin American will be killed in a similar form that Mrs. Bhutto was yesterday the accomplishment of this prediction will arrive soon.

Your predictions leave so much room for error that they just scream fake. Ya it will either be a North or Latin American to be killed... and either the end of 2007 or 2008. I mean get real anyone can predict that something will happen if they give themselves enough wiggle room.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by BucketheadKFC]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Some people just shouldnt even say words in a forum like this by the looks, but oh well we have to live with the skeptics either way. Its just the ignore them and continue part that we need to be able to do. I know its hard but we know what we know and believe it to be true so please dont give up on your predictions. Continue and let the skeptics sit back and say what they want but if something falls on there head and they are killed its there own fault for not listening to those whom could have told them before it happened.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I have read with interest your post here and would like to post a few comments myself. I agree that it is possible that Iran may invade Iraq. This is indicated by several things that have already happened. The first thing is the support that Iran has given the al-Qaeda network inside Iraq with the provision of arms and aid in building IED's. The second is the fact that, as reported in some newspapers, there is evidence that members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards are inside Iraq themselves and are responsible for some of the attacks being carried out there. The third is the recent incident in the Persian Gulf involving ships from both Iran and the U.S.
I would also like to point out that Iran has threatened Isreal within the last several months. This would involve the U.S., too, if Iran tried doing anything to attack or otherwise harm Isreal. You are most likely aware of this.
And I also agree that Chavez would lead his country into any scrape because of the Treaty he signed with Iraq.
Finally, I see that the Taliban is already making serious inroads into taking over parts of Afghhanistan, even as I post this reply. So if we had to pull out the troops out to fight elsewhere, it would make the Taliban's job much easier in taking over Afghanistan.
I like what you have posted in this thread. It is very informatve and I have learned some things from it. And I hope I was able to inform you a bit with my reply to your post.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The peace of God for all that belong to the light,
Hi Dear readers,
This is to respond to your last questions or comments about this thread, since I know many of you are so interested to know more and go deeply in this business.

I think to complete the squetch of the entire crisis for the middle east that is comming in so near future, and that I have already predicted here, I only need to add that the invasion to Iraq, the weaken of the Sunnit regime that was ruling that country for around half of century is probably the worst military and logistic error that never somebody could imagine the USA could do in that region.

When the regime of Sadam Hussein fell in fact it was supressed the only trully obstacle that the Islamic revolution of Iran had to spread all its powerful influence to the heart of the Arab and islamic world.

S. Hussein was actually a so cruel tirant, that is something that it is clear, but anyway his rule was the only possible to have in that land to repress the shiit majoritarian population of that country that of course must be natural ally of the Iranian regime.

By supressing the Hussein rule in such a way now Iran has not only a so important enemy outside of the political game in that region but also a potential ally to go ahead in the conquest of the islamic world. In other words Bush did to Iran probably the most important favor than that regime needs to receive to somebody else.

This means that with only one militar action they can gain control of the entire muslim world but also to have in their hands more than the 35% of the international reserves of petroleum and put in risk another 30%.

If we count additionaly to this the agreement with Venezuela that has about other 10% we are talking about of only one force that is going to control the petroleum market by having the administration of 75% of the total production of Petroleum.

When this attack occur the only external sources that USA will have to obtain petroleum will be Mexico, Russia and Azerbaijan. However this last exsoviet republic is even more vulnerable than Iraq since it has a big border with Iran, so it is clear that Russia & USA would have a tremendous challange to protect it.

I can say more things about this thread but I promised to dont disclose more details after the second death of a Western Leader occur and release the events that are going to transform this prediction in reality.

Just one last comment, the secret service did a so nice job protecting President Bush in his trip to middleast and it was really decisive for his security the supression of his projected visit to the Gaza strip, if that change had not be done at the very last moment probably now we would be living the first stages of the most important world crisis after WWII.

Any way in May there is another chance for the terrorist groups that are looking for his head since again President Bush wants to prove his luck by doing another so risky trip to that same region, and this time to participate in the 60 aniversary of the foundation of Israel.

Well for the Palestinians that is like the celebration of their conquest & expulsion of their country. To give you some idea about what is the real dimension of this fact is like to celebrate in the USA the Conquest of the Indians lands with a tremendous festivity, what do you think the Red skins and their descendents are going to think about such aniversary?.

The creation of Israel is probably the other so crucial mistake that the west countries did in the middle east and the source of all the hate that great part of the muslim world has with respect to USA.

Thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 1/28/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

As I stated since I open this thread surprising actions on Asia will start the incoming generalized International conflict. I perceive that this would occur in coneccion with the current tensions of the middle east, but not necessarily restricted only to that region & activating a chain reaction that will cover at least half of the world in a period of time less than a year.

My personal feeling about this event that will attonish the entire humanity will occur after the opening or clausure of the Olimpic Games of Beijing. About which countries can be involved in this action I can say that my first option is for Iran, although with respect to this country there are two possibilities, either a surprising invasion over Iraq or to the contrary a surprising attack of USA force in Iraq to Iran trying to prevent it.

However, the Asiatic role in this thread that appear clear for me in different vissions, suggests me the possibility that
this attack will be followed or even simultaneously occur with important military actions in other points of Asia, perhaps in the far east and China itself or one of its neighbors looks to be part of it.

Thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/12/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi there, I had to respond.

You wrote that something unimaginable will occur.

Humans have already imagined the worst, so it cannot be unimaginable.

Humans and their energy will cause whatever to happen...

pity people aren't more conscious of their thoughts and their energy.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

something unimaginable will occur: end of 2007 or 2008/

Please explain how you can imagine and describe the "unimaginable"

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

Let me respond your doubts by parts:

1) Nothing that I am publishing here is the result of my imagination, they are actual predictions that comes from my parapsycological perception of the incoming future. So we are talking about future facts, nothing more, nothing less.

2) I am so serious psychic with a lot of accomplished predictions, many of them already posted in BTS or other sites like prophecies.us, So I am not posting here Novels of Science Fiction, or any other type of imaginary story. I am not doing this just for entertainment of the readers but to advice them about what can we expect of the future.

3) When I mentioned that the incoming attack in Asia will be unimaginable I refered to the fact that this will occur in a country and by a country that are not currently in war, & with no previous declaration of hostilities, so this will take everybody arround the world attonished, in that sense this will be a so big surprise, something that nobody, besides this thread, could predict.

4) I dont have any personal interest to force the occurence of this fact, I am only a witness of the causal lines that are creating it and that doesn't depend at all in the belief or not belief of the public on this thread.

I hope that this responded punctually to your questions,

Anyway thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of ligthness

[edit on 5/14/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

from "MajorMalfunction:

Normally it would be incredible that somebody dare to post such type of dull & ridicule "predictions"

Not that "incredible" if you actually got more involved in ATS...Get used to it!

but during all this year if I learnt something from this person is that he is the most unpredictable person that I never seen before. I mean that there is no limit for his laughable comments even to say so funny foolishness like this one, in his case, has no lower bound of lack of respect even to himself.

You have learned nothing from this person! If you had actually read any of MajorMalfunctions posts "during the year", you would have realised that "he" is a "SHE". And to put someone down because they can't take you seriously is just darn right ignorant. She had more friends here than you will ever have, and contributed far more to ATS than you could ever imagine.

Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

You're the one joking around now...welcome to my "ignore list".

Dear readers,

If your prediction is the "Peace of God" then you're "stuffed" aren't you?

Why can't you predict something that can make a difference? (answers on a postcard).

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Hi nerbot! , well if that person that you mention is a man or woman that does not make any difference with respect to the so low quality & unpolitness of the replies received from her or him.

It is quite clear for me why you came here, so As you look to be a great friend and admirer of MajorMalfunction I suggest you to don't lose your time comming to my threads to try to create a trouble here by replicating her own posts, go there and follow her so interesting predictions, if that person is able to predict something more than your participation in her threads.

I don't understand why having so nice person and so nice threads to give your brilliant comments there you prefer to come here , You must go directly to her threads and express her all your deep feelings about her and moreover all the support that you want, and do a party overthere if that is your will, since it is clear, from your own comments, that you don't have nothing to do here.

Be aware that all the unpolite comments of Majormalfunction on my threads were reported to the Forum manager just in case you want to continue harrasing me in the same form.

Thanks for your sincerety and to show clearly what was your actual interest in my threads,

The Angel of lightness.

[edit on 5/15/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

I am writing this lines in moments in which the news agencies around the world are transmitting more and more updates, almost every half an hour each one, registering the surprising military attack that Georgia has launched over the rebel forces on south Ossetia and of course the counterattack of the Russian army that is bombing the Georgian positions as well as helping the separatists that are fighting together with them.

This military strike is setting the entire transcaucasia region in risk of balkanization and of course adding a terrible unexpected so explosive ingredient over the so volatile region of Middle east.

The president of Georgia has accused Russia to use the internal conflict of south Ossetia to justify the invasion of the caucasic country and has compared this with the soviet invassions of Czhechoslovakia in the 1960's and Hungary in the 1950's.

Please check this about Georgia actions:
voanews.com...

And this about the Russian military motions:
news.sympatico.msn.ca... name=CP-WORLD&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=True

www.canadaeast.com...

This event corresponds perfectly with my prediction on 2007 that I would occur in between two important international events: The assassination of a so important political figure in the east, that corresponds to the one of Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan on the last week of December 2007 and the attempt of assassination that has been planned in Miami against a very important political figure of the American Hemisphere, in this case against Senator Barak Obama.

This attack is so important to define many important aspects of the general situation of influence spheres but also of military power in the Middle east since Georgia is a very strategic country with so important links with Europe and with NATO.

The mutual attack between Georgia and Russia represents the first serious risk of confrontation, after the cold War, between that so powerful country and the NATO, since it is clear that the European allies and the United states are not going to cross their arms to watch what is going to happen.

here you can see how fiercy is in this moment the battle between both armies:
www.cnn.com...
news.yahoo.com...

images.google.com...://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00666/nato-georgia-404_666782c.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www .telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1915819/Nato-warns-Russia-as-Georgia-tension-rises.html&h=222&w=404&sz=30&hl=en&start=4&sig2=5SeLFHc_qO_ZAPAws1qNig&um =1&tbnid=B-HgRwu-N-ra8M:&tbnh=68&tbnw=124&ei=27qcSNvZF6HOiAHYn9HnBQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsouth%2Bossetia%2Bgeorgian%2Brussian%2Battack%26um%3D1%26hl%3De n%26sa%3DG

President Bush today in Beijing demanded the complete and immediate cessation of hostilities while both Presidents of Georgia and the Federation of Russia justified their actions and declared that they are defending their legitimate rights over Ossetia.

It is possible to have in the following hours or days reactions of Iran, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Turkey that will be vital to understand the dimension that this conflict that can spread over all the Caucasus and to understand what will be the international the political consequences of it. Until now it is very well known that Turkey is selling weapons to the Georgian Army.

Yesterday in my update of the thread about the assassination of two important political figures I clearly stated that today 08-08-2008 day of the inauguration of the Olympic games of Beijing there will be shades of uncertainty in the world that will opaque the date, as this terrible military attack has done.

In the very last moment a new information arriving is showing how worried is Russia to have a massive conflict in Georgia, similar than the one happend in Afghanistan on 1980's:

www.nasdaq.com... rges%20Georgia%20To%20Halt%20South%20Ossetia%20Attack

Thanks for your attention,

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 8/8/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dear readers,

To understand how important could be this conflict that is exploiting today between Georgia and Russia for the control over south Ossetia, in the international aspect and particularly for America, it is important to clarify that the Caucasian country is the third -largest contributor of combat troops after the United States and Britain in Iraq.

So this conflict debilitates the position of the United States in the Middle East as nobody could imagine only some days ago. This means that more American soldiers must be moved to Iraq to replace the Georgian ones that by sure will return sooner that it was planned to support the actions against Russia in Ossetia and prevent another similar situation in Abkhazia, also in conflict between the two countries.

The use of English in the speech of the Georgian President to the world explaining the situation that emerged surprisingly today has been a clear message that Georgia is sending to the West to request support in this conflict with Russia.

At the Pentagon, a senior defense official said Georgian authorities have asked the United States for help getting its approximately 2,000 troops out of Iraq. The request is apparently related to the fighting in South Ossetia.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the discussions have been private, said no formal decision has been made on whether to support the departure, but said it is likely the U.S. will do so.

you can read more about this report at:
news.yahoo.com...

More important information about the last military actions in the front of this conflict that has exploited for Ossetia is available at:

images.google.com...://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44902000/jpg/_44902820_3c8927c7-3ff7-4ffa-8b66-6fee9c79284d.jpg&imgrefurl =http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/7548716.stm&h=288&w=512&sz=18&hl=en&start=3&sig2=F55WswE7ZF2vBNKgbXQctQ&um=1&tbnid=h0FnsWE6vQM92M:&tbnh=74&tbnw=1 31&ei=Pd6cSPfIIof2iAG6iZSABw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dossetia%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 8/8/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Today with the official call to the international community of Georgia asking for support and aid in its war against Russia, all the missed pieces of the puzzle created by this surprising military attack in the Caucasus are now together and step by step these factors are driving this conflict into a huge confrontation of the great political and economical blocks.

Until now there were claims from both sides of who started the aggression but now it is clear that there is a country invaded by other country and this happening in the most conflictive zone of the planet: the explosive Middle east and also in nations that are part of the exclusive club of nuclear powers.

Please check this link:

news.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...

The movements of Russia in the Caucasus are clearly showing that Georgia will be during the following weeks a crucial strategical point in dispute with the west, and of course that means with both Europe and the United States. It is question of time to have a full reaction of NATO and of course of United Nations.

Of course any attempt of NATO to send troops to the zone will be felt by Iran as a potential aggression to their own national security and so will set that nation immediately in the side of Russia in the conflict.

Pls check this link:
www.globalresearch.ca...

From this point and ahead there will be many events that will contribute to escalate this regional conflict into a level that nobody through conventional information resources could imagine previously.

Even now there is media starting to talk about a clear potential risk to have a Nuclear war as consequence of this incredible strategic mistake done in the Caucasus
www.rense.com...

For Georgia the perspectives of the conflict are really cruel since more or less its role will be the same that Spain had with its civil war previously to the WWII or Yugoslavia before WWI.

This war will be the beginning of a generalized international conflict in the Middle East that will be out of control in any moment, since the actions will run so fast requiring immediate reactions not only from the parts involved but of their allies.

One of the immediate consequences of the conflict is the fast evacuation of the Georgian troops that is occurring now from Iraq to be send to Ossetia and Abkhazia, so this weak in only one week the position of the provisional government of Iraq more than any attack of the revels.

Please check:
news.yahoo.com...:/ap/20080811/ap_on_re_m i_ea/iraq_georgia;_ylt=AvfZVJ9RlSuzUCvZa9vBsQsUewgF

news.yahoo.com...

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/11/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

The visit of Vicepresident Richard Cheney to Georgia has left a very clear message that USA is not only decided to support economically Georgia and politically its goverment, but moreover there is a compromise acquired to accept the country as a member of Nato.

This decission is creating again great tension in the region, since Russia is feeling that the incidents with Georgia are part of a political strategy of the Nato to press in the Caucasus and expand its sphere of influence.

The recognition of the Independence of Abkhasia and Osetia is going to be a decissive factor in the incoming confrontation between Europe, USA and Russia.

The war in Georgia emerges as a very dangerous element that can break the balance of the powers in the Middle east and start a chain of events that easily would drive the world to a major security crisis, something that can be even worst than the one occured in Octuber of 1962 with the presence of Soviet Missils in Cuba.

However, there is a great difference with respect to the circumstances that surrounded that moment and the current one:

In 1962 both superPowers Russia and United States were leaded by moderate statemen as were Nikita Khrushov and John Kennedy, strongly compromised with the social changes in their respective nations and so opposed to any international confrontation.

Also in that epoch United Nations was a pretty much stronger international ruler, in comparision with the so weaken forum that we have at present after the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq.

In our time we have two so agressive leaders in both sides of the chess board, each one trying to take all the possible advantage for his own political so ambitious interests and able to go ahead toward a major conflict : Vladimir Putin and George Bush.

Few times the world has had this type of coincidence of mutual aggressive external policy in both sides simultaneously, we can see that when Reagan was pushing the cold war to the extreme Gorbachov was trying to end it, or when Stalin was trying to expand to the maximum his empire Roosevelt was looking for mutual cooperation.

It also look as a bad cassuality that this crisis is occuring in almost the same epoch of the year of the one happend with the terrorist attacks of 2001 to New York and so near to a new aniversary of the Soviet missils in Cuba crisis.

I think this is the moment to raise a pray to God for the World Peace, there has been no other of similar complexity in almost 50 years and if somebody in the political arena lose his good mind this could end so bad, and when I say that let me clarify my thought is pointed to a huge international conflict in which a nuclear armageddon is a possibility.

thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/4/2008 by The angel of light]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join