It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two important leaders will disappear of the international political scenario on 2007:/

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

This update is to register that few minutes ago it is released the news that it was discovered in Miami, Florida, a plan of an attempt of assassination against Presidential Democratic Candidate Barak Obama.

Here is the news:
www.msnbc.msn.com...
news.yahoo.com...

This news also recall the public warning of Jesse Ventura to Senator Obama with respect to his personal security, given in April 2008:

www.prisonplanet.com...

The news confirms partially my prediction that a so important political figure, and as I stated in the last months of 2007, possibly a high member of the Government, or the President or one of the Presidential candidates will be killed in the United states in the near future.

When this terrible crime occurs in the western hemisphere, according with my prediction, the necessary conditions to create a huge national security and world peace crisis will be hold. As I also told in my previous replies that would be in the south of the United states and more probable in one of the states with coast in the Gulf of Mexico. (For more details please check my previous replies in this same thread and in this other thread: www.belowtopsecret.com...)

This news, that fortunately has not been fatal for Senator Obama today is showing that the causal circle that started with the assassination of Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan, also predicted in this same thread, is so near to close.

Any Candidate to the Presidence must take seriously this warning since the danger is so real and to ignore it could drive to a so sad tragedy for the American democracy. I hope my warning will not be ignored in the same way that the one of Jeane Dixon to President John F. Kennedy in the summer of 1963.

I sincerely respect Senator Obama and his campaign team but the attitude to make even jokes about this possibility and doing that evoking the tragedy happend in Nov 22nd of 1963 in Dallas, is in my opinion not convenient at all and looks to be, under the present circumstances, so risky: please chk the following link: www.hayibo.com...

I am also viewing so dark shades of uncertainty and high risk around the Olympic games that tomorrow will be inaugurated in Beijing, China.

Thanks for your attention,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/7/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,

Dear Readers,

Today once again it was discovered by the authorities in Denver, Colorado a new plot of assassesination against Senator Barack Obama that supposely would kill him this next thursday in a public act during the Democratic Convention.

According with the police three members of a White supremacist fanatical paramilitary groups were arrested while they were planning all the details of the crime and after they were chased by agents in the streets of Denver.

The report of these facts can be checked at:
www.timesonline.co.uk...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Again this is a confirmation of my prediction that there is a criminal plot in the United states looking for commit political assasesinations at so high scale and that could kill one of the principal figures of this campaign or of the government during the following months.

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 8/26/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

Well about the worry of Obama security, expressed in many emails arrived to my queu on the last weeks after my previous warning posts, let me say that I can perceive two new important elements:

- There is indeed a Plot around political crimes to alter the current trend in the polls around the Presidential Election in USA. Somebody wants to use Terrorist strategies to inject fear and even panic to make cracy the electors and once again, remember the video of Bin Laden four years ago, to get that the elected be the extreme right candidate, the candidate of the weapons factories and the war entrepreuners.

- I perceive two possible strategies in this aspect:

1) To eliminate Obama to avoid he can rule the country, since he has promised publically to finish the war. This is something that in my impression is going to be after the election, if Senator Obama become President elect , since if that would occur before it by sure the election would be won by the Democratic party, even with other provistional Presidential candidate that can be Liden or Clinton. So my feeling is that paying attention to the desired political effect for radical groups this would be factible in the near future.

2) To eliminate somebody so important in the Republican Party to promote the idea that it is needed a strong goverment for the next term and in that way favor McCain. I can say that I feel that person must be a so important political figure of the current administration, and in that sense I am afraid to expect the worst possibility. Somebody enough cracy can think that making George Bush a Martyr or a Heroe, could you imagine that!, the election will be again won by the GOP.

Now, after check the site some reader mentioned (www.exodus2006.com...) of the so called bible code, another smart political manipulation of the scriptures, I can say without doubt in my mind that if the idea is to put McCain in the Presidency this will be another terrorist Zionist plot.

Of course it makes sense, since McCain if it is elected will become the first open declared Jew to be President, the first one was actually Harry Truman in 1945, although he converted to a protestant denomination a little before his political career started just only for political convenience.

Think in these scenarios:

Israel is a state that was created through a hugh political manipulation of the United Nations in 1948 promoted by a Jew President of US and the Jew Politburo of USSR, Comunism is after all also an ideology created by the radical Jew Karl Marx, and now 60 years after when there is the "risk" that a Palestine State finaly can be created to make some justice to the indigenous population of the Holy Land, so that is something unacceptable for the extremist jews and it is needed to elect another Puppet President of America.

So the zionist fundamentalist groups need to assure at any cost the election of another Jew in the Presidence, and who can be better for the job that somebody that is at the same time former military and former war prisioner, with enough hate and resentment in his heart to inject the dosis of violence that they need in the middle East to defeat the Peace process?

Remember that this same extremist fundamentalist sectors of Jewish people were behind the assasesination of Izhak Rabin in November of 1995 and also are the same that more than 60 years ago murdered the High comisioner of United nations the Count Bernardote to obtain the control of more than 50% of Palestine, when the initial offering was of no more than 20% of it.

Yitzhak Shamir, laterly appointed as Prime Minister of Israel,as one of Lehi's terrorist organization triumvirate, he authorized the assassination of the United Nations representative in the Middle East, Count Folke Bernadotte who was seen by Shamir and his collaborators as an anti-Zionist and "an obvious agent of the British enemy". Regarding these actions, Shamir remarked that "neither Jewish ethics nor Jewish tradition can disqualify terrorism as a means of combat."

It is also important to recall that in November 1948, when Menahem Begin, also laterly Prime Minister of Isreal, visited the US on a campaigning trip, a letter signed by Albert Einstein, Sidney Hook, Hannah Arendt, and other prominent Americans and several rabbis was published which described Begin's Herut party as similar in significant ways to Nazi and Fascist parties.

So I am so sorry but my perception is that once again the Zionist radical groups will honor their well gained fame of terrorists interfering with the American political process to put another Harry Truman in the Power.

The so strategic switch in political preferences of the former Vicepresidential democratic Candidate in 2000 Joe Libermann is a clear sign about how important is this election for the Zionist Movement.

pls check: www.spectator.co.uk...

for more information about the historical facts I mentioned here pls refer to:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 10/7/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Posted in 12/27/2007 by The angel of lightness:
To the good will and conscious people of America, I request to pray to God that the next crime of this prediction will not be in this country or against the President.

I know that many people don't like him or are in total disagreement with his policies, with reason of without it, but the point here is that if he or any of the Presidential pre-candidates would be the objective of this plot, this is going to affect the lives of all the citizens of this country & be sure that is not going to be for good.

If this happens the antiterrorist war of the Bush administration can be extended not only to the next administration but to many more years that no body can imagine at present, with all the bad consequences that this means.

Posted on 5/23/2008 by The angel of lightness:

This incident prove that in the middle of the Evangelic churches, specially in between those who strongly supported the War policy of the present Administration there are hidden elements that represent the most decadent extremist sectors of the antidemocratic right in this Country, the so called American Fascism, people that were even supporters of the former Nazi American Party that existed previously to the entering to the WWII in the 1940's.

Dear Readers,

Once again, as it has happened before in this campaign, a plot to assasesinate the Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama was discovered by federal agents and fortunately stopped on time.

Once again too, this follow the line of my predictions, given a year ago that this type of facts were going to occur during all this political electoral process.

Now, the interesting point is that in this particular time the plot discovered by the authorities point directly toward NeoNazi groups operating in USA, something that for the casual reader can look as a big suprise, almost unbeliavable but not for my accostumed readers than read that in May.

Pls read the news at:
news.yahoo.com...

On that occasion I directly mentioned that indeed there are such groups operating in America, and that they are the principal supporters of the continuation of the so called preventive Wars, as well as the so authoritarian way in which this administration has been ruling the country during the last 8 years,and that they are uncovered by the false appearance of strongly conservatory evangelic leaders.

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join