It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact with good aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi.

I have read many threads where usually have been allways bad aliens. So i then thought start new thread about from good aliens, because i would like to hear about alien contacts with good ones, like you have contact with them, or you can contact them allways when you want, or..... If you have friendship with some aliens, you can tell about from that friendship too, how you got that friendship with them, how is going today friendship with them and more, if you can tell.

I would like to have psychical contact with aliens who are good ones, like much of people here would like same happen to them. I would like to have friendship with those aliens who are good ones, like much of people here would like to have friendship with aliens who are good ones. Someone of us have to wait just longer than others, world is not perfect.

I don't know, but E.T movie maybe started my interest of aliens. E.T movie is like teaching movie, what teach you to understand like those things at here in this world is good aliens too. Someone said somewhere in some forum like he have really seen one of those E.T movie race aliens. I don't know is that true thing what he said one forum from that alien, but it can be true too because world is big place. I don't remember what forum it was, but its very old thing what i have read from some forum. E.T movie race reminds me from grays.

I have been thinking thing what kind contacts good ones do. Will they teleport themselves inside at the house and stops time or not. Will they teleport person who they want to contact, will they teleport him to their own spacecraft. I don't know what kind contacts good aliens do, but i think they not doing so scary contacts as bad ones.

I hope you enjoyed from my writings. Bye.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Silenteye,
I truly love your post.

Innocence at it's best.

Sorry to be the one to say this.

As of now, there is no proof that aliens
exist.

None.

Now, if you want to channel aliens, or
use music to speak with them, there are
people here on ATS that should be more
than happy to help.

As far as real, tangible "let's play volleyball"
aliens....ain't happening.

Welcome to ATS.

Lex

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well as lex said above their is no concrete proof.

I believe their are aliens/ufo's and such.

But if their was anyone having a friendship with an alien, they most likely would have some sort of recorded evidence. It wouldnt matter how much he pleaded with me, if I was a friend of elvis and he was still alive, I'd tell the world.

It is nice to think of aliens this way or that, but if even 1 person here on earth was in contact (not govt) we would somehow know about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
Well as lex said above their is no concrete proof.

I believe their are aliens/ufo's and such.

But if their was anyone having a friendship with an alien, they most likely would have some sort of recorded evidence. It wouldnt matter how much he pleaded with me, if I was a friend of elvis and he was still alive, I'd tell the world.

It is nice to think of aliens this way or that, but if even 1 person here on earth was in contact (not govt) we would somehow know about it.

Hi.

Yes and no. We know or not, its their choice will they tell or not. Friendship with aliens is possible to have even if you are homosapiens. So that's why on this planet someone can have allways contact to his alien friends. Allways in this world have bad and good side, like on here earth have bad ones too. Bad ones are called idiots, because bad ones are idiots.

It not proof anything to people if you record some video or audio material from aliens. People just saying, "fake, hoax". That's why recorded material even can help proof to someone at you have contact with aliens.

I don't understand why people hate every alien today, maybe its from movies what they watch and take seriously those things what in movies happening. They usually hate aliens because of their different and i don't understand why to hate everyone of them because they are different. Bad ones can go good side too and stop bad things. Like if you were bad one in your life, you can change side from bad side to good side after some day. Like i said, there is bad and good ones in this world, but there is more in good side than bad side. That's why everyone turn some day to good side. Not everyone, but someone of people in this world turn to good side, because good is much peacefull and powerfull than bad side. Bad side own hate and sorrow, lies and everything bad things.

People have said if aliens have weapons they are bad ones. I have been thinking what the hel.... they thinking about. I say this thing to this thing, everyone can be peacefull to others even they have world strongest weapons. But people want think, "aliens are bad ones if they have strong technology of weaponry and other things". Earth people want hate different because they hate everything what is not same as in their mind and what they have been told. Earth people hate aliens because aliens have better technology than us.

I don't hate aliens. That's because i don't hate different. And that's why i think from everyone from this world, "Everyone is same equivalent but different". Those words tell much from everyone. Everyone not thinking those words much because here in this world, have idiots, who think they can do everything what they ever want.

There is so much mystery things in this world what i don't even know. Contact with aliens who are good ones can be someone strange thing, scary thing or maybe cool thing, someone it can be just normal thing. When people will understand different, then people will understand more others. Usually people today don't understand different, so they throw different away and be like nothing happened. That's telling one thing from people, even those aliens was good, people hate them, because like i said, they throw different things away, ok, they throw different things away from their way and be like nothing happened, that mean they ignore aliens even they was good. That's tell then thing, no friendship with aliens to them who ignore aliens. They can't do nothing to that how they looks, like you cant do nothing for yourself how you looks. And like i said "Everyone is same equivalent but different".

Those every things was not for you redseal, but i ansrewed some of your things some way. I hope someone found new way to look things if someone of you have allways looked things like an bad way, like this "If one of them are evil, then everyone of them are evil". I hope you enjoyed from my writings, but now again bye for everyone.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by Silenteye]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I hate you lex lol all you ever post is they dont exist and there is no proof period.Seems like your posts are a waste of time even to yourself.

Seems like aliens are never good even in movies to =/. Theres gotta be some alien life out there that are good but i dont know of any =(.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
I hate you lex lol all you ever post is they dont exist and there is no proof period.Seems like your posts are a waste of time even to yourself.

Seems like aliens are never good even in movies to =/. Theres gotta be some alien life out there that are good but i dont know of any =(.

Hi.

Me either don't know any good aliens now, but i know there is in this world some good aliens.

Yes, in movies they are allways bad guys, its because people like more monster alien movies where aliens eat human flesh or want kill every human. Same in new "Night Skies" movie, i looked trailer of it and it was same boring as others. Grays try kill humans in that movie and again, bad ones was again in alien movie. I hope they do soon some movie where is good ones and not bad ones again. Movies where is aliens who are bad ones, are boring, but if someone do movie like E.T, it would be very great movie, but usually they do in today movies allways those aliens who are allways bad ones. I don't understand why they want show allways aliens as like bad ones.

Bye.

new topics

top topics

join