It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stop stop stop!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
bleeding countries (economically) dry!

yes peeps, this is what you'll find out and understand in the book the Bush's Agenda. how many of the top world organizations in the first place never really cared about people, poor people, and 3rd world countries. all they have been after from the very beginning, is money, oil and basically to control. it was never about helping people. that was never the agenda or goal. it was just a so-called front that they were using, and in which the whole world fell for.

exploiting countries left and right, one economy after another, and yet we are so powerless when it comes to this. they are the system, they bend rules (local) to be able to penetrate their hidden plans blah blah.

i would truly recommend for people to read the above mentioned book. its changed my outlook on global economy and issues drastically. this is the real problem people, and it was never that 3rd world countries are poor or lack of resources.

i've come to realize that the truth is much more complicated and hurtful than the lie, so very less people pursue it. i feel sorry for those who accept what is being fed to them, media, tv reports, blah blah... and look up to those who stand up and are continuously wanting to find out the truth that has been covered with an unending veils of lies...

sorry, this is just my 2 cents worth on the matter!!

- N

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What in the world does this have to do with aliens/ufos??

Wrong forum!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
yeah i realize that now.. sorry.

new topics

join