It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Hills Of Montana

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
well I'm not going to trespass thats the last thing I need to get myself into. I was wondering if there would be a way to get near the area without trespassing like how far away from the place is too far to look for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't know...Hm...Oh btw yes there have been cattle mutilations in montana I'll see if I can find some links, in the meantime what color was it?was it head shape, more animal or human?

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Bruceleeroy2]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
OK the edit didn't work
Heres one www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
I don't think it's worth getting caught trespassing unless you're being truly honest with yourself about what you saw. If you saw what you say that you saw then it is worth the risk. Your call.

You're ignoring the obvious. I fished everywhere in Montana. Whenever I wanted to gain access to the river through a farmer's property, I'd park outside his fence, walk up to his house with fishing pole in hand, and ask permission. I must have done it 50 times and never had a refusal. Montanans are friendly and helpful. In the OP's case, he'd have camera in hand and explain he wants to take pictures of wildlife. Even nowadays, honesty is still a viable alternative.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

You're ignoring the obvious. I fished everywhere in Montana. Whenever I wanted to gain access to the river through a farmer's property, I'd park outside his fence, walk up to his house with fishing pole in hand, and ask permission. I must have done it 50 times and never had a refusal. Montanans are friendly and helpful. In the OP's case, he'd have camera in hand and explain he wants to take pictures of wildlife. Even nowadays, honesty is still a viable alternative.

Not just in Montana, I've yet to be refused but one time, and that was because his grandkids were out running around in the fields and neither one of us wanted any possibility of an accident to occur. Most farmers are going to be very agreeable, provided they haven't had bad experiances with trespassers prior. Ask, the worst that'll happen is they'll say no.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
greyish in color, and he looked exactly like that pic of the chupacabra posted previously. I will try to ask him if I can go take pics. Wish me luck. BTW I hav moved back to MT. Maybe I'll have better luck finding it.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I live in the hillis in Montana, what hiils are you talking about? I have never seen anything you described, but there are some strange little critters about. Were you in the Pryor Mountains by any chance?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Its Hills Have Eyes all over again.

haha, sorry I couldn't help myself! Thats pretty creepy tho.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I havn't seen one of those described locally-I'm by Montana. Though have seen other odd creatures. Mutated animal or some sort possibly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join