It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Knight from Space

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
wow i was reading stuff on project Camelot and there was this guy that talked about a probe that comes around every 15 years or so, it is from an old alien race and it is a very old probe.

is right... but you forgot to mention it was Clifford Stone who is here on ATS

Project Camelot Interview with Clifford Stone
ET Interpreter: Sgt. Clifford Stone
A video interview with Clifford Stone, Roswell, New Mexico, November 2006

Hmmm wonder if that Cliff Banner appears below this post?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Hate to say it, but Valee's thinking is typical of a certain strain of subversive French intellectualism.

Unless Jacque Vallee was one of the original MJ 12...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye

www.geocities.com...

Nice post OP, gonna read up on all this stuff too! Fagged and starred just for you.

Where's the Monolith?
CNN News Online
December 27, 2000
archives.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoterica

Hello, I am nearly clueless as to the facts about this so called satellite. The few pieces of info I have gathered seems to incite the idea that the object was there before the so called Sputnik launch. Is this correct? Have you ever read the Sumerian Texts? The text tells of visitors from space. Their aircraft of many types are mentioned in the texts. Specifically mentioned are pods. Placement of these pods are recorded in text as being placed in the orbit of earth, the moon and mars. These are the ones that I remember right off the top of my head. I am not suggesting anything other than just maybe this could be a remnant of the visits spoken of in the texts? I don't know. The texts are pretty wild, at least in my mind but very interesting. Oh, and one more thing, these texts also mention wireless communications in the helmets of the pilots. God Bless.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

The code was simple. A sequnce of of pulses could be presented in X and Y axis by a: the order of pulse i.e nr 1,2,3 etc
b, the delay between pulses

The pulse chain was about 50 pulses as I recorded them in 1968 in Sweden. I did not understand the pulses, but made a record in a study book. Later I read about LDE's and epsilon Bootis, found my records and discovered a star map. Signals were received daily around 8.9 - 24 MHz.

Jorma

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by jfj123

The code was simple. A sequnce of of pulses could be presented in X and Y axis by a: the order of pulse i.e nr 1,2,3 etc
b, the delay between pulses

The pulse chain was about 50 pulses as I recorded them in 1968 in Sweden. I did not understand the pulses, but made a record in a study book. Later I read about LDE's and epsilon Bootis, found my records and discovered a star map. Signals were received daily around 8.9 - 24 MHz.

Jorma

Good thread.

I never heard of the "Black Knight" before so this caught my interest. Can you maybe elaborate on your experience in 1968?

There doesn't seem to be much information on the Internet regarding this case so if anybody has additional information please share.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread but i was wondering if anything new has surfaced about this. I'm in the process of formulating an FOIA request regarding the Black Knight. I recently picked up a book called "Dead Mens Secrets" by Jonathan Gray who mentions the Black Knight and many other very interesting an informative topics.

I'm under the impression, based on my own research and hours spent in the library, that the Knight could very well be a man made satalite from about 10-15,000 years back in pre-history, as signs seem to point to vast technologies and energies of different types that we currently have absolutely no real understanding of, actually existing before here on our planet.

Any one interested in further discussing this topic don't be afraid to speak up. The facts are un-arguable. NASA and the Russians know that this satalite is real. It orbit is, or possibly was at one time, was polar and was about 22,000 miles from the surface of Earth. I'm beyond intrigued... border line obsessed.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ref ASTRA and SETI- Introduction by Duncan Lunan, as far as I can tell originator of the Epsilon Bootis inteperetation.

Would it help your obsession to get in touch with Duncan Lunan, who has long ago, through equally persisitent investigation, concluded the star map interpretation is spurious?

How come such mature developments never catch up to the original half-baked speculations... (sigh)...

I'm more fascinated by the optical tracking of one or two 'asteroid-like dots' in recent years, coming back into Earth-moon space from solar orbit, that spectrally appear to be painted. Before you get too excited, it's the paint used on Saturn-V hardware.

I think that's really cool, and likely to be a lot more firmly reality-based. Check it out.

www dot jamesoberg dot com.............

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

No new info I'm sorry to say. I tend to think the entire thing is a made-up story, bits and pieces of events stiitched together to form a narrative. Kind of like a game of telephone.

But if in your research you do happen to come upon something new, you've always got a place to post it

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

My question and interest is this: Where is the "Black Knight" now, is it still in an orbit or did it move away?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mukiwa

My question and interest is this: Where is the "Black Knight" now, is it still in an orbit or did it move away?

I don't know, but one related account is from 1954. There were newspaper reports and apparently magazine articles that referred to the discovery of two satellites which had been recently discovered orbitting earth. I think the astronomer was Dr. Lincoln LaPaz.

This was written in an article by Grant Cameron in his Prresidential UFO website:
Two Satellites Discovered in 1954

I believe these satellites were in orbits around the equatorial region rather than a polar orbit like Black Knight. It was concluded the objects were natural - suggesting they were asteroids which had somehow been caught by earth's gravitational field. But many people at the time believed the satellites were spaceships and some people even claimed to be channeling the commanders of the two spaceships, who were supposedly named AFFA and PONNAR.

The astronomer who discovered these satellites, Dr. Lincoln LaPaz was involved in the study of UFO related phenomena, including the green fireballs. He is a prominent scientist in relation to UFO history - read more about him here:

Dr. Lincoln LaPaz

It certainly is interesting that such "satellites" were observed to be orbitting earth, before the USSR launched Sputnik in 1957.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by bluestreak53]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoterica

Philip K Dick, The Black Knight, What the story!!!!
S&F&Bravo

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nice post. I have never heard of this before, its damn interesting! And regarding philip K dick he is probably one of my favorite writers ever but he was also a drug experimenter (of course what artists/writers havent experimented with drugs) so I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he was in contact with something.

But this is pretty cool, thanks again for posting!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Could there be any connection between the Black Knight sattelite and the Lonesome George sattelite?

In 1958 when I initially arrived at the Cape Canaveral U.S.A.F. Missile Test Center, I began to hear the word "Lonesome George" intermingled into conversations between old time aerospace personnel...Then they realized that the object appeared to be in a stationary orbit some 80 to 100,000 miles from earth

Source:
Lonesome George

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
Was expecting some idiot having a nice long unreadable rant.

Instead I am shown new information on something I have not seen before.

Thread delivers.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Has anyone else heard that Ed Leedskalnin(coral castle) supposedly sent one up? I don't remember where I saw this, but I thought it was pretty interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Hate to say it, but Valee's thinking is typical of a certain strain of subversive French intellectualism. You have to have lived there to recognize it. First, it delights in going against the grain, of flipping things on their head, inverting them. It's an old tradition, "epater la bourgeoisie," or shock the middle classes, they being, in this case, the UFO establishment. Secondly, it delights in its own cleverness of thought, and is narcissistic verging on hermetic, and tends to displace the question at hand from the verifiable and quantifiable into the realms of pure speculation, mind puzzles. Third, it makes sweeping, unsupported assumptions trying to unify unifiable data.

For Vallee to proclaim that the data of UFO sightings indicates a continual time lag of 50-100 years beyond our own technological advancement is an example of the third point, a sweeping proclamation that has no real basis in the reports and cannot be deduced from them. Rather it is a seduction.
[edit on 23-7-2007 by gottago]

Really? Doesn't sound like you hate to say it at all!

And no... it is most certainly NOT a "sweeping proclamation that has no real basis in the reports and cannot be deduced from them". Look back at the history and you will find an evolution from Americans in airships in the 1800's, to cheesy flying saucers piloted by green humans from Venus in the 1950's, to big-headed Grey Crowley-Lams in giant flying pyramids in the late 1900's, to ever-changing blobs containing nothing but notions in the 2000's.

Nobody EVER sees dirigibles piloted by Americans anymore!

The facts are there. In huge blinking neon letters. UFO's have evolved over the last 150 years.

Whether this evolution is caused by human imagination, ultra-terrestrial shenanigans, or some combination of the two is the question. A question that debunkers should be able to find a satisfactory answer to.

A skeptic could easily and reasonably dismiss this phenomenon by attributing it to human imagination. So where's your beef? Is it, perhaps, that the fact of the evolution of UFOs conflicts with the conventional nuts and bolts approach to UFOlogy?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Ragu23]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If NASA were aware of such an object, do you suppose they might be interested in using a shuttle to recover it? And that they would say they are repairing a satellite? Do you think they would tell anyone paying for their salaries, us? We are to stupid to handle such info, but they obviously are superior. That is why they wish to prevent us from rebelling, and want to dissarm us. Interesting times...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
i knew i had seen pics of this before. just found them...
here's a link with some great pics from this suppossed black knight satellite taken from the NASA STS 88.
theedgeofnews.blogspot.com...

edit on 23-9-2010 by hateeternal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
If NASA were aware of such an object, do you suppose they might be interested in using a shuttle to recover it? And that they would say they are repairing a satellite? Do you think they would tell anyone paying for their salaries, us? We are to stupid to handle such info, but they obviously are superior. That is why they wish to prevent us from rebelling, and want to dissarm us. Interesting times...

I don't know that this would be possible.
As I understand it this thing is about 100' in diameter.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join