It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

le devil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There are very real forces both for good and evil. I come from a strong Judeau-Christian background. I have always held my faith. I have seen shadows in our flat, where we live at present. They look like what has been recorded and posted on YOUTUBE.

The devil is very real. I find when evil forces come against me, I call upon my Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus Christ). The shadows seem to run away from me and not come too close to me. They can't control me, unless I allow them to and that isn't going to happen, while I sustain my faith.

I can't see how you can sell your soul to the devil. You were under the influence of drugs, which I believe, if you had not been under the influence, you would have not done what you claimed.

All you have to do is go to the Lord through Christ for forgiveness and live a life with Christ in it. The devil can't control you, unless you let him, and you don't sound like the sort of person that would have given his soul away if you weren't of sound mind.

You were under the influence of drugs so you didn't freely give away your soul. You were naive and the drugs influenced your decision.

You haven't taken part in any satanic rituals, so as long as, you turn to G-d and turn your back on Satan, he can't touch you.

Besides, the devil doesn't have that much power over us, unless we give it to him. However, if you were to take part in Satanic rituals, then it would much harder for you.

I wouldn't worry about damnation; as long as, you return and keep to the straight path.

love, light and peace

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1

Ml, was he trying to make tha ritual comical? I try not to make fun of people but when I watched the demo video I lost it man. I went into hysterical , uncontrolable laughing that I couldn't stop for a moment. Is he for real?

Yes, he's for real. I gave a link to the demo because it was almost a picture perfect rendition. What about it seemed comical?

Cug

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1

Ml, was he trying to make tha ritual comical? I try not to make fun of people but when I watched the demo video I lost it man. I went into hysterical , uncontrolable laughing that I couldn't stop for a moment. Is he for real?

I do that ritual 2-3 times a day. His performance of it is a bit dramatic IMHO.

But the person doing it is in the military and it looks like he is adding a bit of esprit de corps to his ceremony. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

I do that ritual 2-3 times a day. His performance of it is a bit dramatic IMHO.

But the person doing it is in the military and it looks like he is adding a bit of esprit de corps to his ceremony. Nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I prefer them dramatic, and I think his vibratory methods are top-notch. I've heard some really strange interpretations of the "Great Voice" over the years, as I'm sure you have too. I think his is a powerful interpretation.

Also, when I learned that ritual, it was through a book by Regardie, and there was no such thing as the Internet. I had to struggle through it, which wasn't easy. Hopefully, this video will inspire newbies who have read the ritual to perform it themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
First off, how old are you if I may ask? There are a lot of neurological connections that have not yet developed completely until Age 23-25 for women, and 25-27 for men, I believe- Ill find sources if u want, im just kinda tired and lazy.

These connections are related to the brains ability to fully comprehend the intessity of consequences. With that said, there are a lot of very bad things that we do in our youth. And I know first hand
, but it is not fair to blame yourself for the things in your past that you were not physically/mentaly able to control.

Feel free to U2U me if you would like second opinions on psychological alternatives; Ive been studying psych for many years now- and am always available to help someone with questions- Good Luck to you on your quest. Simply by writing your first post you have already made progressive step toward self-recovery and awareness!!!

Cug

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Personally, I prefer them dramatic, and I think his vibratory methods are top-notch. I've heard some really strange interpretations of the "Great Voice" over the years, as I'm sure you have too. I think his is a powerful interpretation.

Well nothing wrong with his vibrating... I just think the talking parts sound a bit like a bad guy in a B movie.

Also, when I learned that ritual, it was through a book by Regardie, and there was no such thing as the Internet. I had to struggle through it, which wasn't easy.

I found Regardie's Golden Dawn tapes to be very useful when I was learning. (Still do) That and joining a Golden Dawn like society. But like many other subjects the internet is a great resource. (but there is still a bunch of crap.. I recall one video of a teenager doing some Enochian rituals in his bedroom that was particularly atrocious.)

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Well nothing wrong with his vibrating... I just think the talking parts sound a bit like a bad guy in a B movie.

He has a few more videos on YouTube as well. Interestingly, in one of them, while he perfprms the invocation of Ra-Hoor-Khuit per Liber AL, he acquires a British accent.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
How old are you?

When did you first become aware of the voice? At what age?

Can you remember the first emotional trauma that you experienced?
If so, what age were you when this happened?

There is no way your soul can be sold. Your energy can be trapped but that is it. I feel that is what you are struggling with now.

You are imprisoned by your fears.

Whilst you believe there is a power over you, you empower it!

Perhaps it is the fear your parents instilled in you? It is important to try to remember what age you even remember being warned of Satan and evil and darkness. Depending on the age, I am guessing the age of four years. The fear would be locked deep within your subconscious and your body would hold onto the fear. You need to access the fear and release it. Simple.

The Devil in the Major Arcana represents bondage. You have to free yourself and this is where Jung comes into play...you have to confront your own demons.

You may actually be quite fortunate that this is happening. You see, some energies act as a mirror to our subconscious and could be helping you to unravel some of your emotional blockages.

Why are you so fearful?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
The devil is very real. I find when evil forces come against me, I call upon my Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus Christ).

Oh yes, Satan is real. I had lunch with him yesterday. Then I caught up with Christ later in the evening. They are both popping over for lunch this Sunday. Not sure if I should make a roast or vegetarian lasange?

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
just givving this the old "up" try

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
We have all done things we regret. As I once told a student of mine,
" ok that is what you did. Now what are you doing?" Or more simply
that is the past. What are you doing for the future to insure you do not repeat the past?

The hardest and most dangerous journey you will ever take is the journey within. It is also the journey that sooner or later we must all take.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think your simply just crazy, or even worst you might not be then you are heading straight to hell repent now before its to late.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join