It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
While looking for some information about the recent ongoing with the NWO and the secret societies around the world I've found this material that I consider interesting at least. Bear with me as I'm not vouching for the veracity of this. I'm just bringing in ATS the message.

Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian expat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.

"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked for advice. He provided them with a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

Fulford is the former Asian Pacific bureau chief for Forbes magazine. He quit in disgust when Forbes refused to run a damaging story about one of its advertisers. Fulford has since written 15 books in Japanese. His most recent is a scathing dissection of the 9-11 Hoax.

Fulford says Japan has been controlled in secret by the Illuminati through the use of murder and bribery. Underground sources tell him the Americans have murdered over 200 Japanese politicians and influential citizens since the end of WW2.

Among the victims are former Prime Ministers Tanaka, Take#a, Ohira and Obuchi. They were all murdered using a special drug that induces strokes. The Illuminati have been warned that the Chinese secret society will not tolerate any more murders. It has also extended its protection to truth seekers in the West.

Link:www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 21-7-2007 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ya, already covered: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
IMHO the Chinese have no chance of stopping the NWO.... It sounds good to me but i feel that the Chinese will close ranks and attempt to close off their borders to Illuminati like they have always tried to do... The Chnese will indeed try to get revenge on Japan and Taiwan... Remember that most of the ancient Chinese antiquities are locked up in a vault in a mountain in north Taiwan... They will have to be careful not to destroy that...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A new interview is being conducted by Rense with Fulford as I type, you can tune in live @ www.gcnlive.com...

So far I've heard discussed Fulford saying they are giving them one last chance after the Japanese earthquake which damaged the nuke reactor, which he attributes to the Rockefeller faction of NWO. He has called them to a meeting at the Fulford mansion in Canada within 48hrs. Fulford also mentioned the Rockefeller faction preparing for an august event.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Shar_Chi]

top topics

join