It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much would the american public take before they do something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This may sound stupid so please forgive me. When 9/11 happened I as a person was totally with the story that the powers that be said.

Due to friends information I became interested in the other side to the story, Through time my mind has been split with stuff as to the real reasons to 9/11.

Now I cannot say to anybody whats the truth to the matter on this horrible event. I have seen lots off films that claim to have a better truth to the version that the powers that be will or will not tell us the public.

To me there seems to be alot of info that makes sence to say that the powers that be are maybe not telling the truth.

What I am really trying to find out "ask" is if the 9/11 horror was not really the same as the american's governments version of events. What would make the american public do something about it? How many people would it take to make the governments story fall apart? What could the average Joe bloggs in the states do about it? Would the powers that be story or fact stand upto close examination?

Like I have said allready I without doubt do not know the facts on this matter. I am very worried that if this is a lie then america stands to lose alot. I wish I knew more on the way america does stuff but I guess there is no harm in asking people. Many thanks id123

[edit on 21-7-2007 by Id123]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The governing powers here in America bank on the fact that the American people won't look into facts and stay informed on a lot of issues. the 9/11 thing was a good example of blame game. Shift the blame, don't explain really. Just more mis/disinformation to keep people from standing up and getting what they should in the frist place.

It's how the history of this country works. Find people to blame to cover up true reasonings. Then they sell the story, spoonfeed it in small enough doses that people digest and dismiss. Not everyone does, but there's enough to debunk and discredit just about about anything they feel like.

The 9/11 issue is a lot of smokescreen...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Many thanks, interesting point of view

join