It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 911 VIDEO Shows demolition sequence !!! New!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
In this video you can see a couple of big puffs of smoke (squibs) if you look carefully, you can see charge going off in a diagonal fashion up several floors with explosion in the service floor.

YOU HVAE TO LOOK VERY CAREFULLY, anywhere from 5-10 small charges.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-7-2007 by OutoftheSky]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yup. Definately a controlled demolition. Now what do we do?

EDIT: Sorry to be so cynical. What I am saying is even though you and I and many other people have a pretty good idea that this was all set up. We still just sit here looking for more truth, taking no action.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by Quasar]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There's nothing new here, the demolition theory and video footage pointing out the plumes have been around forever.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Its not a new video more than a theory I would call it a certain fact.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, I'm not an expert, in fact if there's something below novice, I'd be that, but all videos (I've watched a few dozen, not a lot and I've never seen it done in person) of controlled demolition, the explosions seem very loud, there is usually an orange flash from the explosions, and the smoke emitted is usually black. And they are usually spread evenly and in a quick succession.

I see (or hear) none of these things in any of the 911 videos I've seen.

Again, I have no demolition or physics background. Just an average guys observation.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tombstone
There's nothing new here, the demolition theory and video footage pointing out the plumes have been around forever.

The plumes we have all seen (squibs) whats new is the small cutting charges (faint flashes,dust) sequencing upwards on an angle towards and at the service floor.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrvingTheExplainer
there is usually an orange flash from the explosions, and the smoke emitted is usually black. And they are usually spread evenly and in a quick succession.
I see (or hear) none of these things in any of the 911 videos I've seen.

Not trying to be rude but maybe you haven't observed enough?

Note the WHITE squibs of explosives firing out of sequence, which imo is what caused the squibs we see in the towers.

[edit on 21/7/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Not trying to be rude but maybe you haven't observed enough?

Note the WHITE squibs of explosives firing out of sequence, which imo is what caused the squibs we see in the towers.

No, you're not being rude. I've never seen that particular pic. Most I have seen didn't look like that, though.

I'd really have to study up on CDs to actively contribute to that whole discussion, but for now, I'm just going by observations.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrvingTheExplainer
No, you're not being rude. I've never seen that particular pic. Most I have seen didn't look like that, though.

Good, thanx.

Here's some more pics...I wish I could find more...

< br />

Edit; to add more pics

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's an interesting video I just came across.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well, I guess the "perpetrators" are glad THIS didn't happen...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join