It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am not an expert on Crop Circles, and I think that some of them are man made. I have a couple of questions for you all about them.

1) I always see these extreme designs, and they seem to be getting more and more complex. Are there pictures of "bad" crop circles, that are obvious works of amateurs?

2) What would be the benefit of someone that is a hoaxer to spend so much time destroying a farmers field?

3) If E.T.'s are responsible for some of the circles, what is their message?

Thanks for your input!

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thats something I never thought about...bad crop circle
Those who are prove to be man made are very sketchy and simple

www.alrdesign.com...

tfmc.blogs.com...

I once saw a show on t.v. about some student a M.I.T. (i think) who were trying to replicate a cropcircle in one night and I was not really convince because it look awful and it was so small...even if they prepare for week

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I am not an expert on Crop Circles, and I think that some of them are man made.
I think all are man made because I have never seen any crop circle that would defy human capacities.

1) I always see these extreme designs, and they seem to be getting more and more complex. Are there pictures of "bad" crop circles, that are obvious works of amateurs?
If there are, they do not show on the sites that promote the idea that crop circles are not man made...

I have never seen a "bad" crop circle, but I have seen some very simple crop circles that even I could make.

2) What would be the benefit of someone that is a hoaxer to spend so much time destroying a farmers field?
The same benefit that those people who put a stone inside a box or glue a coin to the floor get, just some laughs.

I can not answer that because I do not think that they are and I do not see any reason for them to make the crop circles.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I can not answer that because I do not think that they are and I do not see any reason for them to make the crop circles.

What's an easier, non destructive (well, minimally destructive), way to communicate with us than through symbols in a field that will regrow. That seems pretty resourceful to me. I am sure if they were to come out, like in Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, and speak over a loudspeaker, we would not understand what they are saying. Since they know this, why not throw down some symbols that may or may not mean something. If all were manmade, why would scientists and the military be so interested in them?

I have asked before where the pictures are of all the ones that are screwed up. That would debunk this mystery so fast, that they would have to stop. Even if the Circle Makers had a field to practice in, they surely would be seen, considering the amount of air traffic there is nowadays.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I agree Q it seems strange that people never get caught or make mistakes while making these CC. Has anyone ever been prosecuted in the court of law for making a CC?

Then I have seen some videos like the firefox CC made by students. It took them all day and night to do this circle and in my book it looked horrible. Some CC are incredible intricate, sure they can be made by people its just that it would take alot of time and people. The more people, more chances of getting cuaght or making mistakes, yet this seems to never happen
Who knows if its not aliens making these maybe its the illuminate, they seem organized enough and alot of CC seems to have their symbols in them.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Creative crop circles

I havenever believed that crop circles are the creative results of visiting extraterrestial artists or the results of anomalous atmospheric energies and I have yet to be convinced that many other 'supernatural' or natural forces are responsible.
My intuition suggests these art forms are the results of many hours of logistical planning and design by organised groups with some well practiced experience armed with the 'tools of their trade and equiped with night vision opitics.

I am not an expert on Crop Circles, and I think that some of them are man made. I have a couple of questions for you all about them.

Click here

What do you mean by hoaxer? These groups probabley view their work as artistic.

I do not believe E.T's exist let alone cross the boundary of the earths atmosphere to create geometric art forms in a field.
No messages here, my friend!

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Illuminati, maybe. But what I think is really amazing is how they are perfectly symmetrical. I mean, look at this crop circle from the side.

I'm still looking for the top down of this, but just goes to show. The mathematical calculations of this would definately require a survey, a lot of help with a computer, and competent people that could do this in a hurry in the middle of the night. With absolutely no mistakes, or have a plan B.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is what happens when mere humans try to make crop circles:

www.youtube.com...

Sometimes people act like Rick James......?......?......???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
The mathematical calculations of this would definately require a survey, a lot of help with a computer, and competent people that could do this in a hurry in the middle of the night.
Did you learn how to make technical drawings using only a ruler, a 30º/60º set square (I think that is the translation), a 45º set square and a compass?

I did, and one of the things I had to draw was a connecting rod. No computers needed (no computers available either), and I did it in 2 or 3 two-hour classes, I don't remember it well, it was more than 25 years ago.

Do not underestimate the power of a human being with just some crude tools.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Cool, now I'm an expert.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
With the great difference in elevation, your crop circle would turn into a crop piece of crap. Those tools would be ideal for a perfectly flat field. But hardly any field is, and if you were to use a rope pinned at the radius and create a crop circle, it would end up to be more of a crop oval. So you would have to at least take some kind of survey to calculate in the elevation changes.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuasarThose tools would be ideal for a perfectly flat field. But hardly any field is, and if you were to use a rope pinned at the radius and create a crop circle, it would end up to be more of a crop oval.
Well, I don't remember seeing a crop circle in a field that wasn't almost a flat surface, and smallish differences in the precision of a circle, for example, can be easily exaggerated or compensated when taking the photo, so what we see does not only depend on the work of who/what did the crop circle but also of the person who takes the photo, it can be seen almost as a team work.

Edit to add this example of what I was saying. The difference between the second and the third images is because of the way the rectangle was drawn or is it because of the way the photo was taken?

[edit on 22/7/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the way the picture was taken. This crop "design" is quite amazing and by far one of my favorites. The second picture looks as if it was taken from the far end of the design, over the tower, and then flipped in photoshop.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Quasar]

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Quasar]

new topics

top topics

join