It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bush take orders from a secret source?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok there are many ideas circulating around all over the place relating to this... but here's an interesting question. We already KNOW that our own government is corrupt and does a lot of horrendous acts behind our backs. It has been doing it throughout the known history, and especially now. But what I don't have much physical evidence for is what many claim to be a "One World Government".

There may be one power somewhere, that gives out orders to all the other governments around the world and plays with the world like a chessboard. Now, the sources can be very credible who claim this stuff, but does anyone have any actual evidence for this to be true? They are secret, but seemingly very much real. Anyone have any actual "leaked documents" or "unclassified documents" or other stuff they can point me to?

Also, the recent stories of how Bush has been talking about taking over Iraq since the beginning of his administration are nice, but is it possible that even if Bush wasn't president, anyone else would do the same thing becuase it's not actually the administration that matters, but who gives the orders to them from the background? And I don't mean anything mystical or alien or Godlike, I mean just human, secret world government that tells any other presidential administration or dictatorship how to run things. Any evidence for this would be pretty good. Thanks!

The idea is very credible, and there is non-tangible evidence. Tangible or nontangible, the more we can get our hands on and share the better!

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by lilblam]

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Bandaid theory

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The bandaid thing is pretty funny. I noticed that too.

But the O'Neill interview just pretty much said no outside opinions make it past Cheney/Rove. They pretty much keep Bush a Bubble Boy...and spoon feed positive pellets when he has the right opinion and icy silence when he's wrong. So everything is Bush's idea, once his handlers steer him in their direction.

I don't think the PNAC (for example) sits around deciding current policy now, but I think alot of what they planned pre-administration has influenced what Bush thinks he thinks he now.

"What Bush thinks he thinks..." That's almost worthy to have been said by Bush himself.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Lilblam you have questions??? Just the other day you were telling everyone about the 12 or 13 super familes, in knowing of the familes you should know Bush is a Puppet. But it dont matter who is in his spot, They are all Puppets, Maybe not the first 10 or so but most. I feel JFK wonldnt be a puppet thats why , well you know. I think that the people of America need to wake up, stand up, or shut up. WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES TO MAKE A..... You know the it, we all learned it in school. So what are we going to do?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
just mah dad.

who he reports to is a diff'rent story, a'hyuck.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Every major political leader has 'handlers' people that take orders from the top and used as a conduit as connection to the political leader. That handler may decide certain local issues and solutions and the politician has many general but strict guidlines to adhere to inorder to perform their duties acceptably.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't know that this would be happening with a Dem. government. W. has Iraq 2. Bush had Iraq 1, Regan started with Iran then swept through Central Amer.. I don't recall a Dem. going after anyone of consequence. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It happens with every government, even if Ralph Nader was elected.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I don't know that this would be happening with a Dem. government. W. has Iraq 2. Bush had Iraq 1, Regan started with Iran then swept through Central Amer.. I don't recall a Dem. going after anyone of consequence. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Depends on your perspective and definition of "Of consequence" Dems went after Ma Bell and Bill Gates pretty hard to my knowledge.

One may say "the tyrants within".

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
It happens with every government, even if Ralph Nader was elected.

You're right there...Nader would go after Corporate America like Robin Hood (so he thinks).

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oh let us not be confused here, each side of the pyramid does not like the others and they are genuine rivals for the spoils,

but the puppet masters control them all and each must in their own way advance the agenda forward.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes, I believe that source to be his ass.

new topics

top topics

join