It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Hair, What Do You Do With Yours ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
i cant stomach it when i see women with long flowing hair in their underarms

Yeah me too... once in a while I see unshaven women in the subway holding up their arm and holding the rail. It just looks nasty. I know it's natural and everything, but I just get a visceral gross feeling when I see it.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I shave the little hair I get on my stomach.

the place where I have a lot of body hair is my lower body. :shk:

My legs look like sasquatch legs.

Most of the ladies so far haven't had a problem with the legs.

Now, as far as my butt, that's another story.
:shk:

I prefer shaving my lower body hair from time to time, mostly when the mood strikes me.

edit: I can't believe I mentioned hairy butt. :shk:

[edit on 26-7-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I never have given body hair much thought. I suppose the more you have, the older you look. Teenagers don't seem to have too much. Lazer hair removal pretty much gets rid of hair folicles for good doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I could never shave my arms!! A lot of the kids I teach find my hairy arms really freaky (their Asian and not very hairy) So whenever they comment I pretent to turn in to a wolfman and hunt down a student or two. Either that or someone will call me "sing sing" which is gorilla in Cantonese, then I go into King Kong mode!

As for the face it has to be kept clean because I have a random ginger gene. If I don't shave for a few days I turn in to a fuzzy ginger minger (as my sister used to say!)

There are other areas that I have dyed purple for a bet, also had to go brazillian once for medical reasons :shk:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join