It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever see some sort of balls of light or something before you go to bed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure where to put this post.. but my brother is 25, almost 26.. a couple of years ago he remembered that when he was little, right before he would go to bed..he would see these balls form from mid air, and they would transform into more balls and bounce off the blankets.. and they scared the # out of him. He has no clue what they are. He does a lot of art, and puts the balls in his artwork, He hopes it'll trigger something in other people's minds..that will make them remember if they have had any experiences like that. Here is a book cover he made for me.

Do they look familiar to you at all??? Or have you had any experiences similar to his??

I know when I first saw the book, those shapes looked very familiar, but I'm not sure why. I don't remember seeing them before.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by CindyPants]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The exact same thing is mentioned in this book.

www.iuniverse.com...

But sorry, I don't remember the exact pages...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Funny but the graphics have a resemblance to prints made by certain native artists such as Norval Morrisseau.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
lol... don't see a resemblance

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
The exact same thing is mentioned in this book.

www.iuniverse.com...

But sorry, I don't remember the exact pages...

Wow, cool..thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Does this look anything like what they are seeing? Please see the email I sent to you Cindy.

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've seen balls of energy before when trying to gather energy around myself and then send it out above me while lying down in bed.

There would be lots of them packed close together and moving around but they were transparent.

I could only tell they were there because of what was in the background.
In the background before I started gathering energy everything looked crisp and clear and had edges, etc.
But after sending out this energy out above myself and all this energy was floating inthe air above me, everything inthe background was distorted and it was as if something was there in front of it, in the air, moving around and distorting it all.

And no it wasn't because of my eyes getting tired or anything like that. Something was in front of the things in the background, making it all look distorted...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
When I was 10 years old, my friend was having a birthday slumber party. There were three of us total. After a night of nerf-fighting and playboy magazines, we began to settle down to sleep. Before we were asleep, a bright blue light appeared shining through the blinds. I remember feeling overwhelmed. I was so terrified I couldn't speak. While it lingered there, I turned to a friend who was also awake. We couldn't believe what was going on. Curiously, we had broken blinds on that window earlier that night, so we saw only the light, not any objects. We woke up the sleeping kid who denounced us. Finally we went to sleep, confused and scared.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I see things similar to what you described. However, the things that I see are either transparent or like a neon violet.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I've woken up in the middle of the night to see a round glowing patch in the corner of my room and within it I could see cogs turning. I don't know if it was just a lingering dream but I actually sat up in bed before it slowly faded away. That was pretty strange.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I used to see things like that all the time when i was little. they were orange and tiny and looked just like what your brother portrays in his art up there. I realized that they followed my eyes where ever I looked, so I attributed them to some sort of visual effects of low light on my eyes. As soon as a formation would disappear, a new group would form and move up and over me. But I followed them with my eyes as they flew over so I kind of dismissed it.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I had nothing of the sort, I had dark short figures in my room yes, but not like that.

and DaRage do you think your a super human or something? Hmm..

But i have had similar to joepits, My curtains were closed and my bedroom faced the back (No lights were ever possibly to be on) It may of been the moon but it was quite strong light mind. But saying that, its only going to be the moon, Not some Alien Spacecraft landing in my back field.

new topics

top topics

join