It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq

www.whitehouse.gov

I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that, due to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by acts of violence threatening the peace and stability of Iraq and undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction and political reform in Iraq and to provide humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people, it is in the interests of the United States to take additional steps with respect to the national...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Removed copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Bush will take your property, money and God knows what else if you disagree with Iraq war strategy. Or in his opinion in any way harm his war.

www.whitehouse.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
i guess now the world won't see much opposition for irak war , coming from american citizens

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I am sorry if I reposted something that was already posted, I do a search on the terms of the article or story and if I see none I post. So if this is already up ad running could a MOD please remove this thread. My apologies if I didn't get the other posts, I truely try to not repost threads.

Thank you for the information DJ, good catch

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I am sorry if I reposted something that was already posted,

It happens to the best of us from time to time

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Please contribute to the existing discussion, linked above in this thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join