It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There may not even be such thing as ET UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Our physical bodies or manmade machines may never be able to travel millions of light years that fast in a short time and survive.
Only the Energy of our soul can travel millions of light years away.Thats why there may not be a such thing as UFO's.
We havent and may never see a UFO because it would be impratical or maybe even impossible to an advanced ET.
Maybe they travel with their minds and we still think in less advanced ways trying to figure out how to use machines.
I wonder if its all about the Energy and the Lucid sleepers and OOBE's are on to something.

Warping time space then driving a ship through it. Do you think our puny human bodies can handle that?

[edit on 21-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
you know when they first had cars people thought the idea of going 70 mph would be more then our bodies could handle. very interesting point even still. call on our treckie scientists for this one and they would say something like inertia dampers / buffers or something like that. or perhaps the beings flying arent beings but, cyborgs or what have you, created in the image of the beings that sent them on their scientific journey. perhaps the real ufo cloaks when spotted and what we see is a fake image flying crazy fast before leaving giving us and our fighter jets the impression of a retreat as they stay invisible watching our response to their visit. its like their version of anti missile flares that fool the enemies missile to follow the fake after burner of a jet. until we "the public" get our hands on these if at all possible we will never know so we can conjure up any grandiose fantastic story possible until such time.
as for mind travel that sound fantastically inexpensive and i'm ready for my first voyage. i wonder though if on their planet if only a handful can perform this mind travel and the rest poke fun at these guys saying that they are nuts when they report of new visions of the violent beings on the blue planet. maybe they have a web site there and have discussion boards on us and there experiences in mind travel. nice post ya really got me thinking ... thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Earth2 its possible that your "Projecting into Distance" idea is in actual fact a reality. Imagine a pack of clever little Offworlders hopping into a craft that doesnt appear to have any mechanical parts turning on an electrical field and at the speed of Astral Projection ( Ludicrous Speed ) send the non conscious minds of these ET's to a distant planet.

They would be advanced enough to artificially produce the Astral Effect but if this plane was true to its word you could communicate telepathically and not through words, symbols and imagery would also be prevelent.

But it does'nt explain why they would have to use the UFO once they are OBE and then return to it, nor would it explain why they can leave traces like landing gear impressions. But it would explain their seemingly gravity defying abilities, Morphing and translucence.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

i]Originally posted by earth2
Our physical bodies or manmade machines may never be able to travel millions of light years that fast in a short time and survive.
Maybe, but technology moves fast and there may yet be a way, I think anything's possible. Doesn't mean there's no ET though.

Only the Energy of our soul can travel millions of light years away.Thats why there may not be a such thing as UFO's.
What if the energy of your mind can gain a strength to create a "ship" around you and "they" already have that strength, or are tapping into it from somewhere else?

We havent and may never see a UFO because it would be impratical or maybe even impossible to an advanced ET.
I've definitely seen a UFO/advanced silent craft, uncloak in front of me. Could have hit it with a rock. I can't be sure it was "aliens" driving it. If it wasn't them then it was human. So, it's not only possible aliens CAN be flying them, it's also possible humans can too.

Maybe they travel with their minds and we still think in less advanced ways trying to figure out how to use machines.
Yes, and maybe they build the crafts with their minds too. Thoughts create. Maybe there are folk on this planet who can do that too. Maybe they're experimenting with this "technology" as we speak.

I wonder if its all about the Energy and the Lucid sleepers and OOBE's are on to something.
I think it's definitely about the "energy" but you don't have to be a lucid dreamer or astral traveller to see a real UFO. Though you probably have to have a similar state of mind to the lucid dreamer to create, build and own one. Or that probably plays a part. I read somewhere that the modern PC was built by the power of minds high on '___'. Students building the earlier versions who had no money, earned some extra cash by taking part in '___' trials. The side efect was that they could go into the computer, (within their own minds), and fix and tweak little problems.

Warping time space then driving a ship through it. Do you think our puny human bodies can handle that?
I think we can. If you warp space time, then there's not far to travel. I imagine it's like exiting a room and entering another. The dangerous part would be entering and leaving the "stargate" or door or whatever. I'm sure this was solved with the alleged Philadelphia experiment. Some of the men were welded in with the hull of the ship so that's where, supposedly, they found out that humans have two bodies, the physical and the "field" and the next step in the experiment was to keep the both together. True story or not, the theory is there.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My god! Someone has actually raised the theory that there might NOT be mythical and scientifically implausible alien craft from races as yet undiscovered flying constantly around the universe!

Thats not in the hysterical spirit now is it?

Go find some '___' then come back at midnight and you should fit right in!

No such thing as impossible saucers indeed... the cheek!

new topics

top topics

join