It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$75,000 Offered For MD to Publicly Drink Vaccine Additives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
And you guys said you have never heard a conspiracy about vaccines ... I know this one probably isn't true ... But hey ... It was one ofmy first posts here ... I look back now and laugh alittle ... (CONPIRACY OF VACCINES BY Deus .................)

Originally posted by halfmask
What are the supposed harmful effects of these vaccines? I have never heard of this before. Does anyone have links to any info on this supposed conspiracy? I have heard of vaccines decreasing the bodies ability to produce anti-bodies without a vaccine but, I have never heard of any other sort of damage. As a side note I have been vaccinated many times in my life and as far as I know it never did anything, though I am in Canada, is it different here?

ON a further note: I think that if that other compiracy was possibly FEASABLE and reasonable to a certain degree to look at; than this is MOST DEFINATELY AN UNDER SCRUNTINIZED procedure: that not alot of doctors know alot about ... enough said ... And then what we are going to have is a Doctor ... Most likely well-known and come out telling everyone how this product is so good. And then if the people still don't like it; then they'll just simply change the product and THEN THEY(people in charge) have the Dr. I am guessing PHIL(LOL and yes I know he is not a MD) .... drink the product ... Oh but NO ...he will not die; it will be the new and improved product .... HOW QUAINT ... or at least that is what they would say and what I would do if I had the power to do it ... And what better power than the MEDIA ... No wonder it is so easy for these minor world countries have so much control and dictatorship over their countries ... With only one station and a minimal electronics in come places ... Lots of T.V.s in the peoples house that matters... OF COURSE... ok ok ..Rant over go on with the thread .. apologies...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This is something i'm really concerned about, I have read a few articles on the internet about poisons in vacines. Very compelling stuff.
Does anyone know if the same vaccines are used in the UK? The reason I ask is I have a ten yr old son with Autism (cause unknown), and my one yr old baby is due to have the HiB booster vaccine in a couple of weeks. Im really in two minds what to do. The doctors and health visitors where i live make you feel like a bad parent if you refuse the vaccinations. I dont know what to think.
Back to the original post, imho the pharmacutical companies are way to rich and powerful to succumb to a challenge like this. They make billions of dollars, why would they care about the opinion of a select few and 75,000 dollars?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just to hop on the 'logic train': Injesting something and recieving something directly into the bloodstream can have completely differing effects. This is true for many things and not just vaccines.

For example, I will give you $75,000 to directly ingest a blood transfusion instead of taking it as you normally...no, that doesn't work.

Hmm, you breath in oxygen everyday (you know, that 'additive' to the air we breath). I will pay anyone $75,000 to recieve oxygen just as you would a vaccine...

...No, wait, that would give you a heart attack or stroke.

Well look at that. Two things which keep an individual alive and well...reacting differently when administered through different channels. So what does this original challenge prove?

[edit on 7/21/0707 by spines]

[edit on 7/21/0707 by spines]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
While I have been concerned about vaccines, they do more good than harm. I don't believe all this hoorah that they cause autism, etc., at least not on their own.

All the sites listed in the OP's links have agendas. I want to post a little bit from the other side, just to balance things out so people can make an informed decision.

I know that for me, the choice between a small chance something *might* happen to my kid for getting vaccinated is better than watching him die of whooping cough, scarlet fever, or measles.

#

A newly published Canadian study reconfirms older findings ruling out an association between pervasive developmental disorder [PDD] (including autism) and high levels of ethylmercury exposures or MMR vaccines.
The specific findings by Fombonne et al in Pediatrics include:
* Autism and Thimerosal - thimerosal exposure was unrelated to the increasing trend in PDD prevalence.
* Autism and MMR - no association between MMR vaccinations (both 1 and 2 doses) and autism or PDD rates.

The study found the highest rates of PDD in children with no thimerosal exposure (from vaccines). The study also noted a slight decrease in the rates of MMR vaccine at the same time as rates of PDD were increasing.

Fombonne E et al. "Pervasive Developmental Disorders in Montreal, Quebec, Canada: Prevalence and Links With Immunizations." Pediatrics 2006;118(1);139-50. [pubmed abstract] (07-2006)

www.vaccinesafety.edu...

So, that one is a Canadian study. Do we mistrust the Canadians, too? Is this set of accusations the government is trying to kill our children (which makes no sense, if they're doing it purposefully) apply only to the US, or is Canada in on the evil too?

MMR Vaccination and Pervasive Developmental Disorders: no association. Smeeth, et al report that MMR vaccination is not associated with an increased risk of pervasive developmental disorders (PDDs). The authors studied 1294 affected children and 4469 controls in the General Practioners Database in the United Kingdom and "We have found no convincing evidence that MMR vaccination increases the risk of autism or other PPDs". Lancet 2004;364(9438):963-9. (09-15-04)

same site as above

so, the UK government is lying and trying to kill their own children too? This conspiracy is much bigger than I thought!

Here's a table that shows the extremely negligible amounts of preservatives in vaccines. You get more mercury in fish these days, and preservatives in the foods are more harmful and in greater quantities.

No vaccine is 100% effective; no vaccine is 100% safe. As with any drug, there are risks and side effects with vaccines, although serious side effects are mostly rare. However, there is a much higher standard of safety expected of preventive vaccines than for drugs because:

* Vaccines are generally given to many people most of whom are healthy. People tolerate far less risk from Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccines than the antibiotics used to treat the diseases it causes, for example.
* Many vaccines are given to children at the ages when developmental and other problems are being recognized for the first time. Because something happened at about the same time does not mean that one caused the other.

www.immunizationinfo.org...

Though I'm watching this issue, because I do have small children that are being vaccinated now, I would rather take a small chance that there may be something in the vaccine than watch one of them die from a disease that they don't have to get.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I know what this stunt is trying to say, but it does it in a terribly flawed way.

Are they asking that you drink a whole cup of the stuff they put in vaccines? Then it doesn't matter what it is, even something healthy like Vitamin A can kill you in large quantities. Aside from what someone else brought up earlier, that you need air to breathe but if you got an air injection you'd have an embolism.

Wouldn't it be more realistic to see how many doctors themselves get the injections they're giving? Oh wait... then they would be giving out a lot of $75,000 cheques.

And for the record, you get a lot more mercury from eating seafood (especially larger fishes such as tuna and swordfish) than from injections... guess everyone better stop that too

[edit on 7/21/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Maybe it's just me, but..

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to ingest those things in the first place,
but mixing them all together like that (in a way they would'nt in normal vaccinations) could
create a poison that if ingested could be bad.

Why thank you voice of reason. I knew you would show up sooner or later
Why would you drink an injection??

Thats not to say that I won't do it. Hell, I'll do it for 500 dollars two coloring books, a ham sandwich and half glass of lukewarm pickle juice.

Show me the way.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The point is simple for those that can't grasp it...

Everyoone f those chemicals are KNOWN POISONS and everyone of them are in the vaccines. I don't want to argue infestation and transfusion. Which ones of you wll tell me that they arent poison? ANY?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All right, I found a great article on how to tell if immunization information on the internet is valid or not.

How do I know if the vaccine information I find on the Internet is accurate?

The Internet can be a valuable resource to find health information. However, the quality of health information on the Internet is extremely variable and difficult to assess. General search engines only identify topics and provide the lists of Web sites that include good sites as well as misinformation.

Read the whole article here.

As with any other research, the source of the information will have a bearing on if it's valid or just fear mongering, or inadvertent misinformation by people who don't have a proper grounding in science or critical thinking.

I would trust an actual medical information site over a hysterical layperson-created site when it comes to scientific information. But I'm just a stickler that way, I guess.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

Everyoone f those chemicals are KNOWN POISONS and everyone of them are in the vaccines. I don't want to argue infestation and transfusion. Which ones of you wll tell me that they arent poison? ANY?

What chemicals exactly?
And how do you define poison, since things that are good for you in relative large
quantities can be poisonous to you, including water.

Also, who said anything about infestations, are you now insinuating that vaccines contain
larvae and/or parasites now as well?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I misspelled inGESTATION, my apologies I didn't cath it.. I meant the difference between eating and shooting into veins. Again I apologize I spell horribly.

The chemicals are mercury, anti freeze and others...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Injecting something into a muscle and drinking it are too completely different things. If you put Tylenol into an IV it will kill the patient. I don't think that means Tylenol shouldn't be taken for a headache.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
All the naysayers seem to be saying that Mercury and other pooisons are OK if not eaten so let's see what the EXPERTS say about it shall we..

EPA health effects of mercury

University of Minnesota effects of Mercury

There are many more EXPERT sites that discuss this just search it on any search engine. So when someone tels you Mercury aint bad for humans you can defeat them with the FACTS form the EXPERTS...

EDIT - I wasn't going to add this because of the possibility of being scourned and lose points for it but the truth is the truth and here I go. I have to wonder who someone works for when they state that Mercury, Anti-Freeze and other chemicals aren't bad for you. Do they work for the Pharmeceutical companies or the Government?

[edit on 7/21/2007 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well depending on what the chemical is, if it's in small enough trace amounts,
it is'nt necessarily bad for you.

Now of course if you were eating something like fish with trace amounts (most fish has more,
especially on the West coast) regularly, than it would build up and be bad for you,
but if something is in small enough amounts, it's not always bad for you, that's not to
say you should actively ingest/shoot it into yourself, but still.

For example Sulfur, something that is bad for you, is found in trace amounts in
the Human body.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
What are the supposed harmful effects of these vaccines? I have never heard of this before. Does anyone have links to any info on this supposed conspiracy?

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

I love when people do this. And I've noticed independentjournal, that you do this often. your links are not to a single reputable source. You see for the vaccine issue to be such a big deal; WORLD WIDE, you would think they would have ONE Medical Doctor to back up their story... but no... its all natural/healthy life drivel.

Coven Out

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

as well as a red herring.

nice work... you get the lack of denial award.

anywho. yes they are all poisons and if you research a little further you will find that all chemicals, when broken down to their elemental components, are chock full of poisonous elements. BUT... when combined they are none lethal.

i guess you don't drink water as anything consistent of 2 oxygen molecules (Dioxide) is poisonous... so is the consumption of straight hydrogen... hrmmm....

have fun with that one.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

All the naysayers seem to be saying that Mercury and other pooisons are OK if not eaten so let's see what the EXPERTS say about it shall we..

No one's saying poisons are ok if not eaten. It's just that drinking the vaccine is a bit of a stupid way to experiment with it, seeing as it's not even meant to be ingested anyway.

Why doesn't the doctor just inject himself with it, seeing as that's how everyone else on the planet does it.

The point is that even if a doctor drinks it and dies on the spot, that wouldn't prove that vaccinations are bad. It would just prove that drinking them are bad, which everyone knows anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I love these people that Dart around the Truth ... Why is this .. and why is that ... The simple FACT is what he is trying to PROVE ... What is in these IMMUNIZATIONS /??? When did they first start coming out ... has diasease went down since then ?? What other things have happen as a result .. Only thing that really matters ... Are Statistics ... You are just a NUMBER to Medicine .. whether you like it or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Google Video Link

This is a very informative video on vaccinations.

www.mercola.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yes,of course now they have a video on everything .... Hmmm interesting as to who posted this video are you working with the NWO ?? Or ?? Where did this video come from .. I am sure it has a programmed date on it as of like 2 years ago ... But who has ACTUALLY seen this video before ???? Anyone ....REFER TO EARLIER POST IF YOU WANNA KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ... Ugh .... COVER UPS ... America is the best in the world at that ... I even think we may be paid off by other countries to go in and dothier cover up work for them.

Something is wrong with the internet ... everytime I go back to a web page ... I have to refresh the page to seemy posts I just POSTED .. or any updates.... I can not come to the same page days at a time and it still have this problem ....Hmmm .. Wierd ... Every other web page seems to work fine .... Yet, Ido not post on other web pages cept mail ... and things of that nature.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Deus_Brandon]

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Is the substance that you're upset about "Thimerosal?"

Just wondering...

For those who don't know exactly who vaccines work, there MUST be a preservative in the formula or else the "bad guy" you're trying to immunize against will be able to grow in the vial.

While Thimerosal is composed of 50% mercury, it only comprises one part per one hundred thousand in a typical vaccine.

Some interesting data can be found at the following link to fda.gov

Please don't get me wrong, I am against exposing our children to harmful chemicals in any situation, however I'm also against needless hysteria, and certainly against PR stunts like this $75,000 offer.

Shall we offer the same amount of money for people to eat antibiotics, antidepressants or other medications? They're not meant to be eaten and the results would have ZERO bearing on the effects they have in their proper form. This is pointless scaremongering.

[edit on 7/25/2007 by Djarums]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join