It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

past and present ufo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why is it that when a ufo is seen sitting still, Than it takes off so fast you dont even see where it went, The sound barrier isn't broken.

The speed of sound is 769 mph. In normal atmospheric conditions. So i would ask, if the government was able to build craft that overcame the sonic boom that is created when breaking the sound barrier, Then why do our jets not have this stealth technology? The only conclusion i could come up with is that the craft that are seen with capabilities like this are most likely some type of matter. Or Aliens that can manipulate matter in our atmosphere. I once saw a video that showed a ufo flying and the air did not go around the craft. It was like the craft had a wobble to it and the air just balled up in front of the craft. If anyone has this video could you please post it. I cannot find it anywhere on the web. Now i did find a link that shows how hyper drive systems may work. And it would explain the bobble affect on the craft. It is called the polarized vacuum "onion drive" system.
www.stargate-chronicles.com...

So lets say that this is something our government has and is currently using in secret black ops. craft. then we can assume they have had this technology for as long as we have seen these craft flying in our skies for the last 60 years. Now we have to address the question of all the sightings before world war 2. All the way back to the beginning of man.

xfacts.com...
ufologie.net...

So as you can see this is not something new. So there are a few things to bring up. First there are no references in the old stories of the speed of the crafts. Second there is no references of any loud booms associated with the craft. So either these old craft where not that fast or they had the technology to overcome the speed of sound.( sonic boom).

It would seem to me that we where visited by beings from another planet and they gave us some sort of technology to build our own. Just look at some of the crude designs back then . The same goes for some designs from the last 60 years. Just look at all ufos and the time they where seen. Some are way more advanced then most. I think this is a good clue to what is our own and what is not. the last twenty years however they all have become mainstream in there designs and with computers it is nearly impossible to tell whats real and whats not. So i would conclude that in this day and age, The only way to know if Ufo's are real, we must look at the past and try to uncover more clues to where they came from and the point in time they where not present. it seems that there is a gap where at some point we lost all that we knew and had to start over again. There must be other clues that will tell us more. Maybe we are looking to hard and the answer has always been right in front of us. I will continue looking into other aspects of this and will update you if i find something that may explain this. We must not lose focus of what was. spending to much time looking at the "now' may be why we cant find answers. Thank you.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by russ1969]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi. You may wish to check some previous ATS threads... yes, look to the past.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't expect too, too many answers tho'

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The answers are there, we just need to look at the facts. We can look at the hopi indians. there oldest dwelling in north east arizona started in 1050 and they continue to live there today. Here is a link that talks about there beliefs in ufo's and aliens: www.crystalinks.com...

heres some more interesting reading on the subject:www.wiolawapress.com...

And here is more info to look at regarding past ufo's " homepage.ntlworld.com...

So i guess it just comes down to, people see the evidence but still find ways to dispute the facts maybe because they are afraid of the idea aliens may be the ones that put us here or they where raised to believe in god and anything that says otherwise is a threat to there humanity and beliefs. Dont get me wrong, I am not implying that god doesnt exist. But it may be possible that god is not an entity or one person but rather that god represents all of us as a whole. The one knowledge or all knowing.

I think the biggest problem is our time lines of the past are wrong. I have heard from religious beliefs that dinosaurs where here before man but not during. The word dinosaur was coined in 1842. here is the link:www.lindahall.org...

Before then they where called dragons. There are many old accounts of dragons throughout history. here another link:www.allaboutcreation.org...

Just keep in mind that all through history the conquers of lands imposed there rule with lies and deception. and still continues today.

I think of the great library of alexandria. and the answers we would have if it wasnt destroyed. There are a few senarios of what happened. here is the link:www.bede.org.uk...

Ok, ill let you look at this and tell me your opinions and what other info you may have to contribute to this post. I will continue to look for other links to this topic that may shed light on some new answers. Most people may say that this all has been brought up before but sometimes the answers will come by looking at everything again and getting new ideas and views from fresh minds. Thank You.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Its always possible that evreyone who has seen a UFO is lying or just seen something else, maybe plane, bird ect.

Maybe no UFO's have ever visited Earth. We quite possibly have never been found by ET or are the most inteligent species in the Universe.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Its always possible that evreyone who has seen a UFO is lying or just seen something else, maybe plane, bird ect.

Maybe no UFO's have ever visited Earth. We quite possibly have never been found by ET or are the most inteligent species in the Universe.

Are you kidding me! Thats the response i get. some insane notion that all people from the beginning of man kind has lied about seeing ufo's. So your telling me that they mistook a bird for a ufo. That is not possible as you claim. So why not show me something that they might have seen that made them believe this. So tell me, how where these ancient cultures able to map stars and how did they have knowledge of it. show me something.

As Johnny five would say, " Need more input" Thank You.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
Are you kidding me! Thats the response i get. some insane notion that all people from the beginning of man kind has lied about seeing ufo's. So your telling me that they mistook a bird for a ufo. That is not possible as you claim. So why not show me something that they might have seen that made them believe this. So tell me, how where these ancient cultures able to map stars and how did they have knowledge of it. show me something.

No, im sorry, im not kidding.
Actually I have more proof Et has never been seen before because you CANT show me one bit of proof ET has been seen. 100% proof btw.

Im just looking at the possibilities.

As far as how they mapped the stars, give me a break. Why does everybody think the ancients were retarded?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So are you going to share this proof or just put statements out there without something to back it up. As far as proof goes, There is alot more proof that they do exist than don't. An by saying "what , do you think they where retarded". Is not a good point. So what your saying is they knew these things and then somewhere along the way the knowledge was lost than regained again just in this century. They knew of planets that we are just now discovering. So explain that to me please. I want to see your insight on this. We will see if your third post might prove something instead of being full of assumptions without some link to show how you came up with this idea.

here is some more reading on the subject:xfacts.com...

I have given you links to my claims. Please read them and find something to argue the point or agree. If you can show me something that can make these claims invalid i would love to see them. Im very open minded and would love for you to prove me wrong in my belief's on this subject.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've yet to get a ride on one, but am in daily contact w/ "ET's"
here is a great clip that is real cuz at least 2 seperate cameras filmed this.www.youtube.com... I have had a ship land 100 feet away, but I chickened out... I have some threads on my profile which explain more...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think the egyptians mastered the stars and planet observations.

Here are some more link

Brahmagupta (598-668) was the head of the astronomical observatory at Ujjain and during his tenure there wrote a text on astronomy, the Brahmasphutasiddhanta in 628. He was the earliest to use algebra to solve astronomical problems. He also develops methods for calculations of the motions and places of various planets, their rising and setting, conjunctions, and the calculation of eclipses of the Sun and the Moon.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here is a great clip as wellwww.youtube.com...
Also I've read into it and it seems they use anti-gravity ot create an envelope of "outer space." One must remember that they have been here far longer than we have.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
I think the egyptians mastered the stars and planet observations.

Here are some more link

Brahmagupta (598-668) was the head of the astronomical observatory at Ujjain and during his tenure there wrote a text on astronomy, the Brahmasphutasiddhanta in 628. He was the earliest to use algebra to solve astronomical problems. He also develops methods for calculations of the motions and places of various planets, their rising and setting, conjunctions, and the calculation of eclipses of the Sun and the Moon.

Good find. It does talk about the early use of astronomy but fails to mention the two type of craft they talk about. One being man made and two,craft not of this earth. here is a link: www.ufoevidence.org...

Now here is an interesting story. Its a guy named Admiral Richard B. Byrd. take a look:www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Im not saying that any of this is true. What im asking is to collect all the information from ancient times and with an open mind, Come up with the truth. For it Or against it. I am just compiling info and trying to come up with reasonable answers. So please keep feeding me! i am hungry

[edit on 25-7-2007 by russ1969]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ok, ive seen what there is to see concerning ancient drawings and paintings of ufo's and aliens. Now im looking at something they may explain this up to a certain point. First we will look at what the first humans where eating and drinking in the beginning. Im sure it took a long time for people to understand the effects of certain foods and if they would kill you or just make you feel good. Here is a link that talks about man and drugs.
www.thc-ministry.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

So knowing that mankind has always dabbled in drugs for pleasure and medicine, It is quite possible that there sitings and godly experiences where brought on from the affects of drugs. Possibly, But not likely. And this is why.

Think of your brain as a computer. All that u see is stored in your brain. When you hallucinate you see demons aliens or just about anything that we have been taught or shown in pictures. My point is that you only see the things that are taught to you. Some things may be seen extremely warped like a demon with fire coming from his nose with the body of a horse. So what was taught to the ancient people for them to be able to express these things they saw? after looking at some of the drawings i see primative drawings of winged aircraft. But in others i see mainstream pics of disc shaped objects in the sky with what appears to be light rays emitting from them. So using the example of the Vimanas of ancient india, they talk about ships that where man made and ships that where not from this world.

So what is the conclusion from these examples?

1- they had knowledge on building flying machines.( still unknown how )
2- They where seeing other objects they knew not where they where from.
( or was the drugs they where on making them draw these ships that where created from there own mind) based on the designs of there own ships with a drug warped view.
3-If they did have flying machines of there own, then where are some of the remains from them. And why did this technology disappear from the world not to be seen again until the wright brothers.

So now we look at the last 80 years. You would ask why do people see ufo's now. most people that see them dont use drugs. And i would say, Your right , but the fact is we have flying machines and people have been interested in aliens and space travel for the last 100 years or so. We have been shown pictures and told stories about these things, so now we see something we cant explain and we assume its e.t . And our minds are conditioned to these things. So my next point will be. The culture you live in is the creation of the minds of these cultures. Our reality is that of what we think. Thats why so many cultures beliefs are so extreme from place to place. The united states is such a mixed culture that we have just about every cultures beliefs all mixed together.

So that brings me to my last few thoughts.

ancient societies either had great knowledge they learned themselves or it was given to them from elsewhere.

With so much info throughout time given to us now( most thats not understood or false) we are now in an age of confusion and base everything we know mostly on science facts. There is a missing link when it comes to ancient knowledge and todays science.

This leads me to believe that Atlantis did exist and there was a great war that put an end to all that was known. the winners of that great war did not share in their beliefs and did away with all their knowledge, suppressing it and forcing there own rule and beliefs. But maybe some of the Vimanas and others like them fled and hid for many generations keeping there knowledge secret and now we may be seeing them flying in the skies. You may ask why dont they communicate and make themselves known, They where a peaceful race and after seeing the destructive force of the likes of the romans, they may choose to never give another of them being wiped out forever. Or they are biding there time and waiting for the end times.( possibly 2012) Hey, its possible. I base this on admiral byrds story i talked about previously. Here are some links about atlantis.
www.activemind.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

The timeline looks like it may be a good possibility that this is where it was all lost.
Well, let me know what you think and please understand that i dont claim that this is fact. Just trying to put together a puzzle and need your help in doing so. thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
Here is a great clip as wellwww.youtube.com...
Also I've read into it and it seems they use anti-gravity ot create an envelope of "outer space." One must remember that they have been here far longer than we have.

i dont see anything great about this clip. It looks like a lot of baloons in the sky. at times you can even see the different colors of them. And i am hoping for people to contribute there theorys And ideas of how the u.f.o thing got started and how it has evolved into what it is today. Anything i see on youtube i tend to think it is fake. Not saying that all is fake, But for the most part most of them. So, do you have any alternate theorys on what the ancient people where seeing and writing about. Or what there drawings where if they where not alien craft?

top topics

join