It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Love for BTS*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've seen some damn interesting threads here in BTS and they aren't getting the love of the members. It's long been thought by some that BTS is the retarded little brother of ATS. This can't be further from the truth. Sure the topics here are lighter but bonds are forged here, friendships that transverse ALL of the ATS domains. What can be more important than that with the polarization that is seen on ATS and AP? Here we laugh at political inclinations. And then shake virtual hands and come away with a feeling that isn't :bnghd:.

We come here to get to know each other, share interests and have some fun. THAT breaks down the boundries and makes us a little more open when we discuss serious topics elsewhere on the site. That's not important? This might be THE most important aspect of the ATS domains.

Just because it's BTS doesn't make it less important. Did you know that a BTS forum is in the top 5 of ALL forums here. Along side Aliens, the 911 forum, etc is Chit Chat. Let's give some love to BTS. It gives back more to us than information, it gives back understanding of each other. THAT is where the basis of sharing begins.

My BTS friends, share what you've gained here with others that haven't had the pleasure of knowing BTS. BTS is where we begin to learn to accept each other. BTS isn't a lesser board, it's damn important and those that have experienced it will attest to that. It's time for the BTS revolution.

VIVA LA BTS

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Intrepid, you know I LOVE BTS. I spent my first three months there until I worked up enough nerve to take the plunge into ATS.

BTS is a great board, I hope nobody thinks it's lesser because of it's focus.

Everybody -- try BTS once or twice! It's loads of fun, and can be just as informative as ATS and PTS.

C'mon in, the water's fine!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
"Retarded brother of ATS".

Brother Retarded of ATS

B.R.A.T.S

"Welcome to the BRAT pack."

Come on, it's funny!

We are the lighter side to life. We NEED a lighter side to life.

"All post and no play...makes it a dull day."

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Love me some BTS...

Man you can talk about anything there... well almost anything.

There's a memebers forum and Relationships as well as Sports and Automotive Discussion.

Let's not forget Music and Movies too.

Come on down.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah, BTS is great...go post there..
Lighten things up a bit

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If it werent for BTS i'd probably still be lurking around ATS and just making the occasional post.

Jumping straight into the ATS world can be a little intimidating at first, BTS is the perfect place to find your feet, get to know other members that you may butt heads against in the more serious forums, make friends with like minded individuals, have a laugh, share your interests.

BTS has given me the confidence to tackle the other forums, for me BTS is the coffee table around which we sit and chat when were not at the dining table debating the mystery's of the world.

If it werent for BTS i wouldnt have made half the friends here that i have.

Long Live BTS

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
mojo,

I couldn't have said it better!

Good post, my friend.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
BTS is teh uber site LULZZZ!!!!111

Many internets go to our esteemed admin for creating it. Whenever I'm bored I always find something interesting or aggravating or just plain funny on BTS.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey Intrepid...Dude! Chill out in the Great White North up there...

I get over to BTS occasionally; Not very often, but when I do, I ususally have to wind up spending the next hour or two deleting new entries out of my Favorites List!

(Yeah, like an idiot, I'm set to pop a new thread in the List every time I make my first post into it & too lazy to change the setting)

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I love to hang out on BTS, and I actually have a pretty good thread running there right now concerning Scientology. (I need the BTS points)

I do find some of the A - Z threads a bit frivolous, but hey, it's BTS.
A few frivolous threads are part of what makes it BTS.

That aside, some very serious topics get discussed in the forums on that board, and it's well worth a look.

BTS ROCKS.......

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
all hail BTS!!!

now can we get the "last to post wins!" thread back???

surely I would have been the last to post.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Ah Mech what would BTS be without you? Gotta love it.Every morning while sipping my coffee.Best way to start my day.
I Love BTS!

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There aren't nothing wrong with BTS. Sometimes it is nice to read and deal with topics of an more light hearted nature. Although in terms of getting to know members an interesting and quality thread on AP has served this purpose which would seem to be an bit unusual.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Strange, I more or less jumped into ATS and had a few hundred posts before I even
looked at BTS, I suppose I'm the outfield statistic here.

I like doing the A-Z games, and stuff where you constantly repost with something new
to add in the same thread, like avatar rating, post a quote and what's in your CD player,
not really to incredibly interesting to me though.

If I was gonna have a threesome, and I had to choose (two) either BTS. PTS or ATS,
BTS would'nt even cross my mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
now can we get the "last to post wins!" thread back???
surely I would have been the last to post.

Nah, the only one who can be certain to get the last post is the Mod who closes it...Those lucky so-and-so's got the whole deck of cards stacked in their favor.
It almost makes we wish I'd agreed the two times I'd been asked to become a Mod...ALMOST.

Oh well, at least when I get too depressed from all of the doom-n-gloom of politicking games in government & the lurking conspiracies of corporations that'll be the death of you after they've gotten all your money, it's a good tonic to be able to pop over to BTS & get a chuckle. Just adding to the frivolty keeps my neurons firing, but doesn't leave me with any gritty after-taste.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

We are the lighter side to life. We NEED a lighter side to life.

amen to that brother

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Ah Mech what would BTS be without you? Gotta love it.Every morning while sipping my coffee.Best way to start my day.
I Love BTS!

Life just wouldnt be the same without Mech32. Much love Mech.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
If I was gonna have a threesome, and I had to choose (two) either BTS. PTS or ATS,
BTS would'nt even cross my mind.

I think i better edit myself before i even comment. I love ya Iori but..................Stuff it, your GOLD!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
you said it all intrepid.

BTS is a great place because everyone has their sceptics radar turned off.

no bagging ppl for their opinion, no having to backup everything with verifiable and reliable sources only to be told your source is part of a govt conspiracy, just some relaxed and friendly topics to enjoy.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

BTS is a great place because everyone has their sceptics radar turned off.

no bagging ppl for their opinion, no having to backup everything with verifiable and reliable sources only to be told your source is part of a govt conspiracy, just some relaxed and friendly topics to enjoy.

Apparently you haven't been into the Faith forum recently.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join