It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney to be in charge tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Although it will only be for a few hours, while Bush undergoes a medical procedure.
I wonder what the chances are that Bush could die during this procedure?
Things have been known to happen to people due to the anesthesia, going under and never waking up.
This would be Dicks dream come true, finally he could cut the puppet strings and take out the middle man.
Im not suggesting a conspiracy to "kill" Bush by paying off or threatening a Doctor or two but in the world of high stakes political games, things have known to "happen"

Cnn Story

[edit on 7/20/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, i dont wish Bush any ill as far as what could go wrong.

Well have to keep an eye on this- If anthing happens then we can look at Cheney and the Anesthesiologist, i suppose

It will all be alright and business back to usual- on with the NWO agenda

It could be nothing, or it could be lots of drama.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well this could be the best time for cheney to take over and finish the middle eastern agenda.

Can he order an attack on Iran in one day?

You know a lot of people never comes out of general anesthesia and you don't know how you will react to it until is too late.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

You know a lot of people never comes out of general anesthesia and you don't know how you will react to it until is too late.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by marg6043]
Dont you know it! My mother was in a coma for a week on account of the doctor giving her general anesthesia

One never knows!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

One never knows!

I had surgery two times and under general anesthesia, actually the last one I had half of my neck and face muscles were numb on top of the general anesthesia in purpose.

If you take the time to read all the papers you sign before surgery you probably end up giving up the surgery.
Because is not very nice when it comes to the possible effects of anesthesia.

If Cheney is truly in a hurry for a middle east agenda this will be the golden opportunity to take advantage.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
mm. Even if he's in power for a few hours i don't think it means he gets all the power of the Executive branch, he probably wouldn't be able to order a war or anything. he'd probably have to order himself dictator or something.

As for Bush not waking up. As much as I hate the man, I'd rather have him then Chaney. So i wish him all the luck in surviving whatever is being done to him.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, i'm not a hypocrite, but i do hope he pulls through.

Otherwise, i agree, it will be hell on earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-closed-

new topics

top topics

join