It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of the Same UFO in 4 Different Places?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
Don't look like birds to me.

These UFOs look metallic, and also I can see sunlight reflecting off them. I've never seen the sun reflecting off birds?

Hi Manincloak ..

I know what you see, as i first saw metalic looking UFO's, but when/if you see them like i do now, you'll see that the object (bird IMO) is grey with white parts in the sunlight that gives the impression of reflection from a shiney object .. i really don't mean to sound skeptical or anything to anyone but i do feel that the real image is right there under your noses .. it really is an "aahhhh yes ... i see it now" moment.

Wigits post above shows his seagull in a very similar line, the only thing thats different to me is wigits seagulls right wing is raised higher than the OP's "UFO"/bird ..

I'd like to see a professional jump in and rubber stamp it once and for all either way ..

Back later .. have a good Sunday ppl..

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This thread has helped me to distinguish between those who, in my opinion, have good sound judgment when it comes to analyzing photos, and those who simply do not.

I agree with satellite1, at first glance I thought the photos showed some sort of craft, yet I had the "now I see it" moment once the outlined photos were posted.

Since all four photographers didn't see the objects until later, common sense tells me that nothing stood out to them at the time because there was nothing unusual to be noticed. They simply caught a normal bird in a moment when it was in a certain position, at the right angle, that looks unfamiliar to most.

As for the "metallic reflection" that some are claiming, what do you propose is being reflected? If your answer is simply ambient light, then how does that support the theory of this being a metallic craft? Everything reflects light, and I see nothing metallic about the way these objects do it. If the resolution were of such quality in the first place to show the reflection of the landscape or buildings below or the clouds above, then there would be some credibility to the metallic theory.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well the people who sent these in obviously didn't think these were birds, they sent them into a UFO site. So, they took a picture of the perfect angle for a bird to look like some sort of UFO, then 2 other people across the globe did the same thing, don't you think they would have noticed it was a bird when it flew away? but yet 3 different people sent it to a UFO site? They all got the same idea for a hoax? Who knows.

Seems kinda odd to me. Personally Jersey City, looks like its reflecting sunlight on a curve similar to chrome. But ya know it sure could be a bird. I just do not see the Jersey City one as a bird.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
don't you think they would have noticed it was a bird when it flew away?

None of the objects were seen when the photos were taken.
THAT'S why they weren't identified right away as birds.

It's also a very good sign that they are indeed birds. A photographer is concentrating on the subject when lining up a shot. We see dozens, if not hundreds of birds a day. One more isn't going to be noticed.

[edit on 7/23/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilod
This thread has helped me to distinguish between those who, in my opinion, have good sound judgment when it comes to analyzing photos, and those who simply do not.

I hope I'm in your "good sound judgement" group.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilod
As for the "metallic reflection" that some are claiming, what do you propose is being reflected? If your answer is simply ambient light, then how does that support the theory of this being a metallic craft? Everything reflects light, and I see nothing metallic about the way these objects do it. If the resolution were of such quality in the first place to show the reflection of the landscape or buildings below or the clouds above, then there would be some credibility to the metallic theory.

That and it must be mentioned that an object "looking" metallic and knowing it is metallic are two distinctly different things. I would not conclude or come close to assume what the object is (metallic craft) by simply saying it "looks" like metal because our eyes can be decieved. I would need to KNOW (ie. touch, taste or smell, not just see) it was metal to conclude it was anything other than a bird. It is a well known fact that seabirds hangout in all three of the areas the first three photos were taken. It is NOT a well known fact to say unknown metallic craft are usually seen in these areas. The simplest explainations tend to be the correct ones. The less you use to build (or use the fantastic) a case for any particualar explanation the easier it is to argue its truth.

It doesnt make it true, just makes the process of helping yourself and making others understanding it easier.

And I'm not saying for a fact they are birds (I didnt take the pics), just that based on the available info and the convincing arguments of others in this thread, birds are the most likely explanation. There is no reason or not enough information to go any further to explain them as anything else without using wild speculation.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"You know its your brother in the airport because he looks like your brother"

FUNNY, how on side 1) Bird people who are the skeptics

and 2) UFO nuts.

Very enthusiastic series of posts.

The land shots are over Dorset, UK; this is near the SW coast of the UK.

The object is a USO. And not from our airpots.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm on side 1 (bird people) but I'm not a UFO sceptic.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What the hell kinda bird looks like that... I saw a ship land 100 feet away... And it didn't chirp or flap it's wings... Wake up people!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I hope I'm in your "good sound judgement" group.

Your seagull photo helped seal the deal on these photos. It makes an almost undeniable case for the birds conclusion.

And not that I expect anyone to give two craps about my opinion, but yes, I definately respect your ability to discern the truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
I saw a ship land 100 feet away... And it didn't chirp or flap it's wings...

Great... Post a picture or video. If it's not a bird, Venus, CGI, etc., I'll say "Excellent find!"

But these are birds.

Every sighting is different. A small (and getting smaller, I think) percentage of posts here at ATS don't conform to known phenomena. I'm willing to say those could be alien, black projects, or an unknown energy/life form.

These ain't it

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
What the hell kinda bird looks like that... I saw a ship land 100 feet away... And it didn't chirp or flap it's wings... Wake up people!!!
What exactly is your point? I've seen an "alien" ship about 100 feet away too. But it wasn't a bird. The photos being discussed here are BIRDS. I've posted my bird pic here too, it's almost identical, I think you should wipe the sleep from your eyes, honestly.All this silliness has prompted me to change my avatar.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Definately birds.
I outlined where the body parts are on the picture that is bronze-looking. But i'm too noob to know how to put pictures in..

So comon, don't kid yourself.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Since when do birds appear metallic & reflect light? Oh yes, maybe it's some oil from the polluted ocean that's reflecting the light? No wait..it's not.

I didn't know birds that size can fly with such little wings. Now, the only problem I have with these photos are, that there is no proof that they are real UFO's.

I can draw that in photoshop & easily place it in a picture. There's no real proof. But for anyone to sit there & call that a "bird"...damn...I have no comment for you...else I'll get banned!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
Since when do birds appear metallic & reflect light?
I don't know for how long there have existed metallic looking birds, but that they do exist in at least two "versions", the ones that really have metallic reflexes and the ones who have colour schemes that reproduce the metallic reflexion effect.

Some examples of the first "version":
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

For the second "version" it's more difficult to find examples, and I don't have the time to do it now.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Those are decent examples. One thing about those birds and the alleged UFOs don't have in common though, are feathers. Yep...apparently those really big birds, that have little wings, that reflect light & appear metalic don't have feathers also. How strange. The thing is, the far shots can be passed off as birds, but the those close up shots look nothing like a bird.

I'm not saying they are UFOs, but they're sure as hell ain't no birds!

[edit on 29-7-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
*gasp*, the metallic look on that bird almost makes it look like cgi in that quality picture lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry reading through this thread. I give up.No I don't THEY'RE BIRDS, metallic ones with teeny little aliens inside, okay?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
see now your just being a wise guy cause people think different then you. Be nice please. Well all know your opinion on this, I mean look at your avatar. (Which I find funny btw) Other people have other opinions and thats ok, you do not need to make anyone feel bad for that. Also by throwing in the Alien rub at everyone, ohh must be little green men. Thats a bunch of BS. Most people here thought maybe it was man made. So please be nice and it ok people think different then you.

Honestly, yours an other hostility has made it so I do not want to come back to this thread. But maybe that was your point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join