It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of the Same UFO in 4 Different Places?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!11

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Love it.

Take a clear photo of a bird and present it as evidence that a blurred photo of a bird is a UFO.

The third picture is a seagull in flight. Oddly when Birds fly they move their wings in an upward and sweeping motion. The photo was taken at the top of the upward sweep so the birds wings were at the top of their arc and fairly close to the body. I can't beleive that anyone who looks at the left hand side of the "object" can't see a head, beak and eye.

The other photos look like birds too. Stop looking at the 2D shape and look at the tone on the objects and the areas of light/shading.

Its people that argue about such obvious things that set UFOlogy back. You are accepting crap "evidence" and fitting it into what YOU want to see, instead of whats there infront of you.

There are far, far more cases deserving attention than this.

[edit on 21/0707/07 by neformore]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
I gotta agree, the first three all look like birds to me. In the first and the third you can clearly make out the beak. In fact, it boggles the mind that these are on a a UFO site in the first place. No wonder those of us who entertain the idea of UFOs are seen as nuts. Of course, if you wanted to pop your tin foil on for a second, you could probably come up with a conspiracy behind that.

[edit on 20/7/07 by Implosion]

Yanno what boggles MY mind.. why are you even a member here if your ridiculing those who believe in unknown entities such as UFOs? Did you join this site because your a 9/11 conspiracy kook like me? Did you join because you're sure there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll and wanted to tell the world? It's obvious by your condescending post that you feel UFOs and Aliens are ALL natural phenomenons, so I ask again.. why are you here? Why even have a site in the first place to examine these things when members like you spew this arrogant rhetoric against a big part of what keeps this place going.

I can understand if some newish member with ~200 ATS points comes in here and starts poking fun at the things we bring up for debate, but someone like you with many points who has been around for over a year shouldn't be mocking part of a site that your a member of. You know coming in that this is a place to discuss conspiratorial, paranormal and unexplainable events, but still feel the need to supplement your opinion with some moronic call-out to those of us that take this place seriously.

I'm usually the last person to dwell on or respond to such words, but in this case I felt someone had to put you in your place. Lord knows how you conjured up so many ATS points if this is how you normally post.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
It's obvious by your condescending post that you feel UFOs and Aliens are ALL natural phenomenons, so I ask again.

Really? Do you know what they say about assumption? I fail to see how recognising a bird for what it is means I don't believe in UFOs, aliens or the like, in fact, if you care to have a look through some of my posts, you would clearly see that I do have a genuine interest in the unexplained.

Your absolutes make you sound like an extremist, and IMO your declaration that these pictures of birds are clearly UFOs make you sound like a nutcase.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ive seen these or similar photos brought up before on ATS, only read through first page of replys, so if this has already been posted I apologise. I searched through google images for 5 mins, and this is about as close as I can get to the angle of the photos being presented, its a lot clearer but you can definately see the similarities.

www.consultwebs.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A classic copy-paste job.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It's obvious by your condescending post that you feel UFOs and Aliens are ALL natural phenomenons, so I ask again.

Really? Do you know what they say about assumption? I fail to see how recognising a bird for what it is means I don't believe in UFOs, aliens or the like, in fact, if you care to have a look through some of my posts, you would clearly see that I do have a genuine interest in the unexplained.

Your absolutes make you sound like an extremist, and IMO your declaration that these pictures of birds are clearly UFOs make you sound like a nutcase.

What declaration?!? My friend, do me a favor next time and quote EVERY part of my post you wish to contest, because you are SERIOUSLY mistaken in thinking I declared ANY of those pictures as UFOs instead of birds. Ridiculous, I may have made assumptions about you, but you must've pulled that out one right out of your ass.

In fact, and this may get me warned for admitted so, I don't even care about the pictures or this topic.. the primary reason for my posting in this thread is to give you a piece of my mind after you ridiculed having an open forum to discuss UFOs. I won't even get into the oh-so hilarious "tin foil" comment you threw in there at the end, but stuff like that casts blinding arrogance in your opinion, just like anyone of us could call nonbelievers "sheeple", theres just no room for that crap here and you should know that.

Believe you me, I take much of what I see on here with a grain of salt, and in this case it is more feasible that those are nothing more then birds, I have no issue with that. Unfortunately I don't have the time to look through your posts, but if you say you sincerely do have an interest in the unexplained then I apologize. However, the words you used toward the end suggest differently and made you sound like a chronic debunker. It's one thing to dismiss UFOs and the like as birds, but quite another to take it to the level you did after conveying that opinion on here.

As for me, I'm not an extremist, this site and YouTube are my only outlets for this kinda stuff. I don't watch the skies, I don't try to mentally contact Aliens, and I don't sit at my computer night & day looking for the truth to these things. I do, however, love the fact that there is a place to discuss and analyze them all without fear or ridicule and appreciate the heavy moderation that goes into maintaining it because of all the outlandish topics that are brought up.

So please, and I shouldn't have to tell you this, choose your words carefully or make it known through context clues when you are being serious or just clowning around. I may be a nutcase in general, but one thing I'm not "nutty" over are UFOs.

EDIT: And can you blame me for thinking how I do with posts like the one you made a few spots up?? Thats unnecessary and inappropriate whether your a believer or not and doesn't help strengthen your self-proclaimed stance of being interested in these things.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by BrokenVisage]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
hahaha, birds..hahaha , serious you guys crack me up. you really see birds???
i mean ive seen some birds but silver ones? hahahahahahaha
i suppose you see what you want to see or what youve been conditioned to see!!
go on... break your programming...look again with your own eyes!!

[edit on 21-7-2007 by rikmono]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
They see birds because they are birds. There is nothing metallic about them. They are white and gray birds with sunlight shining off them. Everything reflects light, not just metals. Even black tar reflects light. If it doesn't reflect light that means the light is passing through it.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

EDIT: And can you blame me for thinking how I do with posts like the one you made a few spots up?? Thats unnecessary and inappropriate whether your a believer or not and doesn't help strengthen your self-proclaimed stance of being interested in these things.

I couldn't honestly care less, I posted that picture to point out the colouring. The silver and white plumage could indeed look like sunlight reflecting off a metal surface. If that is a little too subtle for you, please accept my heartfelt apologies.

The "oh so funny" tin foil comment is a comment I have made many times before, it's just a quick way of saying: if you wanted to approach a subject from a conspiritorial viewpoint.

You're obviously making a few assumptions about me to fit your own preconceived notions, and you know what? You're dead wrong. I have many posts right here on this website that you have access to that would show you this, but obviously, instead of doing a little looking, you would prefer to direct an ill thought out rant towards me. However, does it bother me in the least? Hell no. It just shows me what sort of a person you are.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikmono
hahaha, birds..hahaha , serious you guys crack me up. you really see birds???
i mean ive seen some birds but silver ones? hahahahahahaha
i suppose you see what you want to see or what youve been conditioned to see!!
go on... break your programming...look again with your own eyes!!

[edit on 21-7-2007 by rikmono]
Didn't you see my bird pic? I took it myself. The other photos are the same as mine. BIRDS. SEAGULLS.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You're obviously making a few assumptions about me to fit your own preconceived notions, and you know what? You're dead wrong. I have many posts right here on this website that you have access to that would show you this, but obviously, instead of doing a little looking, you would prefer to direct an ill thought out rant towards me. However, does it bother me in the least? Hell no. It just shows me what sort of a person you are.

Putting words in one's mouth trumps making assumptions about someone any day of the week, so don't act like you're standing on some moral high ground with me just because I took offense to your thoughts about this place. I'm also disappointed you think it's "obvious" that I had preconceived notions about you as well, because up until today I didn't even know who you were nor have I recognized your username anywhere on this website.

Now, if you wish to say I took your words to mean something you didn't intend, that's another story. That has nothing to do with me having preconceived notions about you though when all I did was take offense to your words, that's more of a post-conceived notion, ain't it? It's not like I labeled you as a serial debunker and decided to attack your stance from the get-go, I simply felt you were out of line and wanted to make it clear WHY I thought so. If you felt I insulted you and were spurned enough to retort, I don't care. How do you think you made the OP feel with your overly insensitive commentary? Well, maybe he doesn't care, but I would because it sounds foolish to take a topic like this seriously and still write the things you did.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think the fact that people hold up pictures of birds to be UFOs is very serious indeed. In fact, that's what I was talking about in my first post on this thread. That kind of action does absolutely nothing to help the UFO community. It's no wonder people who believe in such things as aliens and UFOs are seen as nuts when they act in such a way.

As for the rest of your post, who the hell cares? You're picking a fight based upon your own complete lack of comprehension. It's actually quite amusing. Keep it up.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!11

I thought that was a good post (brought out the laugh I was trying desperately to hold in) considering some folk STILL think these photos are UFOs. Unbelievable really.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The first picture is so blurred I do know how anyone can categorically state that it's definitely a bird. Why do people have to resort to insults simply because they have a diffierent opinion of what the object in the picture might be.

Things aren't always what they seem. Before resorting to insults, have you even considered the possibility that the object in the picture is mechanical and was designed to look like a bird. Next generation UAV's are being made to look like birds and insects. It's the perfect camouflage.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kode
The British Columbria Quebec pic is a bird and already been done here on ats

The other pictures look like birds to, except for the last one. imho

Hmm...I think you'll find that it's 'Vancouver Island, British Columbia'...as there's no such place as 'british columbia, quebec'...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I think the fact that people hold up pictures of birds to be UFOs is very serious indeed. In fact, that's what I was talking about in my first post on this thread. That kind of action does absolutely nothing to help the UFO community. It's no wonder people who believe in such things as aliens and UFOs are seen as nuts when they act in such a way.

As for the rest of your post, who the hell cares? You're picking a fight based upon your own complete lack of comprehension. It's actually quite amusing. Keep it up.

I can go all day, pal. I'm sick and shacked up at home. You're the one who wants to start a pissing contest over this, can you not take a little conflict over your views or something? You're the one not addressing the crucial parts of my posts and putting words in my mouth, not to mention misconstruing half the things I've written. You're the one making a fool out of yourself by continuing this line of aggression after I continually try to explain my thoughts, but to you I just "lack comprehension". Well, maybe if you could comprehend where I'm coming from we could finally have some common ground here, in case you had the "notion" that I like taking umbridge over such a non-issue with you.

We can agree that posting birds as UFOs does nothing for the community and even has negative connotations in many cases. However, not every instance is as cut and dry, when dealing with a UFO-based forum there will be many instances of some of these birds thought to be crafts that are just too hard to make out. The pompous way you dismissed FOUR UFO videos with your cocksure attitude is laughable. Right or wrong, you went overboard with your arrogance, a trait many others on here share, you just caught me in a sickly aggravated state and I decided to lash out, dirty pool on my part maybe but right now I'm carefree about it. So you can continue being amused by my character assassinations on you, or maybe you could look in the mirror and soften your stance in the future. Then again, you don't care what I think, so continue to mock my rant as you see fit, I'm not going anywhere.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kode
The British Columbria Quebec pic is a bird and already been done here on ats

The other pictures look like birds to, except for the last one. imho

Silvery, metalic birds? Hmmm...the earth is a very strange place alright...
Next it will be glow in the dark cows and concrete whales I imagine
Nope, doen't look like a bird to me. Still, I don't see any 'golden wings' on the first one either...

J.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
HAHHAHA!
Someone quoted my poop joke

I am still laughing.

You're an idiot!

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I posit that in the future, these bird pictures should be used by serious UFOlogists to determine which of their collaborators can be trusted to collect and filter evidence or not.

No idea what the last one is. Why would it be photoshop?

Flame away.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

[edit on 21-7-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join