It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of the Same UFO in 4 Different Places?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Personally, it seems that it would be much more of stretch to label these as birds, than it would be to assume they are some kind of experimental aircraft. I've seen these photos numerous times, and they scream of man made origin to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would say they are military craft before i would say bird. yea that nice shiny reflection of steel, looks like a bird. pffffff

[edit on 20-7-2007 by weknowyouknow]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
PS,
Im gonna take a picture of my poo in a few minutes.....I will throw this poo in the air and take a picuture......"its a brown sparrow" "see the wings and beak" ahhahhahahhahahah, my poop is a bird too.
[edit on 20-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

[edit on 20-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

No, wait! See the vents and tailfins? See that piping? It must be an exhaust port from an interstellar overdrive! That thing is a reptilian clone factory shuttle!

More seriously, the sun is striking the object from above, so why is the top darker and the bottom (the metallic reflection) lighter, nearly white? Maybe because many animals, including birds, have a lighter colored underbelly? If it was metallic, shouldn't the top be highlighted (thus a lighter color) while the bottom should be darker, in shadow.

In the first tracing above I think its pretty clear we are looking at a bird. You can even clearly make out the head and neck. Only niggling problem I have is that I think we should probably be able to see the animal's legs and feet as well, but we don't. I don't think most birds completely tuck their legs into their feathers do they?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geekzilla
Only niggling problem I have is that I think we should probably be able to see the animal's legs and feet as well, but we don't. I don't think most birds completely tuck their legs into their feathers do they?

They tuck them under about as far as they can, to where from certain angles they're hard to see. Here are a couple pictures of Bonaparte Gulls in flight.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is really a unique picture. It really messes with people's perceptions. Maybe this will help.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
post retracted

[edit on 21-7-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
See if it was the one picture, I would shut up about it, but all 3 pictures look alike, some more reflective then others. It is hard for me to see 3 bird pictures in 3 different areas of the world all look like some kinda of object/craft. Again it looks more man made experimental craft then UFO to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
I can see what you saying, no doubt, but you could also trace a picture of a car around there and it would fit.

Really? The photo is right there. Do it! Put some lines to that photo that would look anything at all like a car. Go ahead.

Honestly, these things are birds. Admit it. It's okay. Not every UFO photo has to be alien space ship. Most, in fact, aren't. Let it go. Move on to the more interesting cases and less obvious images. Temper your enthusiasm with a little common sense.

I know the rules of this site, but some of you folks really push me towards insults.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
HAHHAHA!
Someone quoted my poop joke

I am still laughing.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Maybe it's the same UFO doing a test drive for a new
spaceship before it buys it.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
According to some people's views. The three original pictures show what appears to be a metallic craft. That's not to say they are. The pictures are inconclusive.

Counter arguement: There basically birds - mistaken identity. Someone posts pictures of a black headed bonaparte gull to prove their point. I count atleast 8 birds in those pictures. Yet not one of them would be mistaken for a metallic craft even by a man with Cataracts.
Show me a picture of a black headed bonaparte gull that even remotely looks like a metallic craft and I might take your claims seriously.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i think it would be more impressive if it were video... i never understand why all the good lo0king photos.... never have video with them?..now a days.. phones,cameras ect. can all film video.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Range and Habitat

"Bonaparte's Gull Breeding Adult: Breeds across northern North America from western Alaska to Hudson Bay. Spends winters along Atlantic and Pacific coasts and Gulf of Mexico. Preferred habitats include large lakes, rivers, and marshlands."

identify.whatbird.com...

It could be the gull.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Even if you did happen to have a genuine picture or video footage of a real Alien space craft, there's just no way of proving whether it's real or fake. Anything can easily be hoaxed using computer software. Unless there's multiple or credible witnesses to backup the picture or video. I personally wouldn't waste my time with it.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
i think it would be more impressive if it were video... i never understand why all the good lo0king photos.... never have video with them?..now a days.. phones,cameras ect. can all film video.

I have a theory.......How about this?

My digital camera cost 1,300 US dollars when I bought it.......
My camera is equiped with what you are talking about.....
If I were to film what my camera saw, it would be about 8 pixels if you blew anything up on a monitor to examine it......
If you were to take a picture like the camera is made for.....You might have 1,000 or more pixels to try and debunk instead of 8.....Get my drift?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
This is really a unique picture. It really messes with people's perceptions. Maybe this will help.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

really good but i dont claim it equal for all 3

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The 1st 3 are birds and the 4th is a fake, its impossible to get something that far away so much out of focus.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Here's a photo I took of a seagull in April last year. Please compare it to the "UFO" photos.
p.s. Last of the 4 photos is a saucer shaped piece of tape stuck to a window, (upside down by accident, I think) or I'll eat my hat.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Crist... for once I wanna be blunt and head on.

You guys who can't see the bird. You are #ing morons who wanna believe so bad or wanna witness a sighting so bad that you're actually destroying the cause.
It's ok to let your imaginations run with it but this...this is just #ing stupid. I would agree that someone did an awful copy paste job here so the final result actually looks like something. Not saying it's the same bird cause obviously it's not, but comon! Sorry, but felt like being blunt

FYI... I believe in the existance of UFOs, but I also believe in birds.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
... i never understand why all the good lo0king photos.... never have video with them

Because these things are of the "I didn't see it when I took the picture" variety of UFOs.
i.e. birds

Except for the fourth, which as has been pointed out, looks more like a two-dimensional object close to the camera.

[edit on 7/21/2007 by eaglewingz]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join