It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of the Same UFO in 4 Different Places?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hi All, I figured I would post this, it may be covered somewhere else so feel free to to let me know and I'll close this but. Looking through UFO Evidence I notice that 4 times the same craft (in one occasion the shadow of the same craft IMHO) shows up. The pics look odd to me though, the object looks a bit out of place. So if it isn't real then it must be the same person or circle of persons. I posted some links below.

Dorchester, Dorset UK
www.ufoevidence.org...

Jersey City, New Jersey
www.ufoevidence.org...

British Columbia, Quebec
www.ufoevidence.org...

Mesa Arizona
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The first three look the same. I'm not sure about the fourth. The first two have a similar presentation. The photograpoher has posted four versions of the same picture in each case. That has my alarm bells going off. Could be birds at an angle. There was one like that over a marina not long ago. Guy wanted $30K for it.

[edit on 7/20/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The British Columbria Quebec pic is a bird and already been done here on ats

The other pictures look like birds to, except for the last one. imho

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I gotta agree, the first three all look like birds to me. In the first and the third you can clearly make out the beak. In fact, it boggles the mind that these are on a a UFO site in the first place. No wonder those of us who entertain the idea of UFOs are seen as nuts. Of course, if you wanted to pop your tin foil on for a second, you could probably come up with a conspiracy behind that.

[edit on 20/7/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hey! Nice pics of GU11s you posted! I believe the Reptoids fly these babies.

The last pic is not a GU11, though. That a Nordic M0-7H craft.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The last one (shadow) is a photoshop masterpiece, so not worth. Rest are interesting because they are shiny/metallic in look.
Just a quick n dirty pic to show exactly how these are birds, for those who believe so strongly that they cannot see the reality...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I guess I just dont see a bird, I see a metallic object. I was more thinking it was pasted in the picture, look at the exact similarities the "tail" of the object. I can't see this being a bird pictures taken so at least 3 of them look identical. I dont think they look right, but I think saying this is a bird is not correct either IMHO.

Look at the Jersey City Pic, there is NO way thats a bird, at least to me that it. I think its more of a copy paste then a bird. Can anyone link to the thread where they say its a bird or where it has been debunked? And do they compare all 3 pictures?

Thanks for the help and replies

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
The last one (shadow) is a photoshop masterpiece, so not worth. Rest are interesting because they are shiny/metallic in look.

Thats is interesting, see I see it as the beak being the tail of the object, but using the same method, can you do that the other 2 pics,. I will try to lay out the similarities between the 3, so either they are ALL birds or they are not.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
ok so I put all 3 craft on a page, and there are 3 things I see as similar

1) The Tail (or in the bird argument the beak)
2) The Reflection, shows a metallic object IMHO. If it is reflection then that kinda throws the bird theory out
3) The vents or what I am calling vents on the side.

I don't know what to think, but they do not look like birds to me and in comparison, it would be pretty hard to get the same angle on a birds to make it look like a possible UFO. I think the Jersey Object, shows a different angle of the craft , which clearly shows its not a bird or the Jersey city is not the same object?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The first 2 pictures are not birds. They are mettalic objects. The last 2 pics are birds. The first 2 are U.F.O.'s and they would have to be analyzed by a professional photogropher to be determined if they are known crafts or not. They almost look like hover crafts that someone would take out on a recon mission. The one over new jersey almost looks like a flying car.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I see the 3 objects (not the mesa) as the same Object. If it is the case, then the one cant be a bird IMHO, see the above comparison photo

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I wrote to the webmaster a few months ago--twice--telling him he should remove the Vancouver picture of a seagull, but he never replied and didn't comply. The 4th image is a butterfly in sillouette.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thats is interesting, see I see it as the beak being the tail of the object, but using the same method, can you do that the other 2 pics,.

I tried...

I must say that the one in Jersy city was difficult to trace and the bronze metallic color on a bird is confusing. But it can be due to setting sun and the bird being wet.
I can now see that the 4th one can be a butterfly, thanks to yuefo.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
For those that are saying these picks are a bird, I just cant see it.

As for the classical definition of a UFO I dont see that either(i.e. extraterrestrial)

I think the most logical explanation is a drone or experimental aircraft.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Thats is interesting, see I see it as the beak being the tail of the object, but using the same method, can you do that the other 2 pics,.

I tried...

I can see what you saying, no doubt, but you could also trace a picture of a car around there and it would fit. I imagine you could do that to a cloud as well. I think the reflectiveness of all objects and the similarities, lend it self to furth investigation. Now remember we only had one person really do that trace and says its a bird, other then agreed after the tracing. We have many others who see this is an object of a metallic nature. I do not see any undeniable proof either way. So I really do not see how someone can say its definitely a bird. I am also not saying its alien. My first guess would be man made air craft as the curves and vents remind me of a futuristic Stealth fighter.

Again my just my opinion. Thanks for the replies though give us all a lot to think about.

What I would say is we have 3 photos, that look like something, but no one has ever been able to show a picture of a bird that looks like this.

It would go to figure that if we can get 3 pictures from all over the world can take such a similar picture of a bird, then we would see this alot since pictures of birds are very numerous. To me this lends it self to say its not a bird. But a unique object.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio

It would go to figure that if we can get 3 pictures from all over the world can take such a similar picture of a bird, then we would see this alot since pictures of birds are very numerous. To me this lends it self to say its not a bird. But a unique object.

Another way of looking at this is, since bird pictures are very numerous, it stands to reason that occasionally you will catch one at just the right angle and lighting to make it appear altered.

I suspect the first 2 are birds, but I'm 100% positive the 3rd is. Not only that, it's so clear, even the species is evident--seagull. If you can't see a beak, an eye, a tail and wings, analyzing ufo pictures might not be your calling. No offense, I'm just saying that one's a no-brainer.

BTW, nice job on the outlines Rocksolid.

[edit on 7/20/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
LOL, No offense taken, But I am very observant. and I with alot of other just dont see bird, again not saying UFO, just not a bird. Never saw a reflective bird before. at least in my opinion. Lets agree to disagree =)

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
LOL, birds.

Who has debunked these as birds in the frist place? And why do people believe that these metallic objects are in any way birds. I saw the comparison with an outline of a bird, but, LOL, I sorry but I keep laughing, that is in NOOOO way a friggin bird. So funny. I cant stop laughing. A bird. LOL

These look like USO's to me, they are shaped differently than normal UFO's. I find it fascinating that the first three(which are the same craft) are basically near a large body of water. Which would lend evidence to the bird side however.

I have never seen a shiney awkwardly positioned bird like that in my life. LOL, A bird...........Has this "bird" been proven to be a fake, or is it someones lame opinion. HHAHHAHAHHAHA a bird. Never heard of a quantized pure energy bird before but I am open to the possibility.

Some people just want to say everything they see is fake. Its way easier just to dismiss everything that comes your way I guess.

HAHHAHAH
a bird
Looks like one of my neighbors type-1 intersteller marine craft to me.
Jk-or am I...........DUN DUN DUN...

BTW great find and research OP!
Thumbs up.

PS,
Im gonna take a picture of my poo in a few minutes.....I will throw this poo in the air and take a picuture......"its a brown sparrow" "see the wings and beak" ahhahhahahhahahah, my poop is a bird too.
[edit on 20-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

[edit on 20-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Without stating bird or uso or ufo or uav, I cannot exclude birds. I feed birds( seagulls) at walmart all the time, I mean like thousands of them!and other types too, (chickens,geese, you name them)When they are stuffed (which they do exceptionally well) they look very much like the above in flight, especially after dunking in the local pond. It must be the glare from the oils on their feathers. Lets remember that all our ideas of flight and design are based on them , which is why I wont exclude a craft above either. Just that birds are not definitely a hilarious stretch of the imagination.

SyS
^i^

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Just that birds are not definitely a hilarious stretch of the imagination.

Well said, I still am laughing at the bird theory though. I can picuture a bird with a gleam on them, but not a metallic reflection.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join