posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:34 PM
The text on the "sign" doesn't make much sense.
Worse, there's no inherent danger from TH3 in that you'd have to put a sign of some sort up. You can handle the stuff, it isn't particularly toxic
unless you eat it or inhale it, and won't spontaneously combust or something. Not to mention that it's a compound of powdered aluminum, iron and
barium nitrate plus a bit of sulfur. What then is a "Thermate particle"? The only parts of it that could do you damage is the barium nitrate, and
then only if you eat it or inhale it.
It looks like it was made on a cheap laser printer and stuck up there.