It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who runs Chain of Command in Secrecy? Do MIC visit this site??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm interested in starting a discussion on specific individuals/groups at the top of the sinister aspects within UFO secrecy including Disinfo people and separetly, I'm also interested in whether any of the people from this world visit this Website and post.

I'm interested in very realistic possibilities, none of this 'G Bush is a reptilian' but rather, a certain private industry scientist is part of the group etc.....

Who are some of private sector people at the top of the chain of command who are part of the cabal that keeps the UFO secrets hidden? People who are above the compartmentalization who have access to the whole picture.

Are there specific individuals who have access to all aspects of the coverup including the more sinister activities and have knowledge of all the various compartmentalized operations?

It's often speculated that there a cells within this group who have access to the secret and that a couple of the cells are involved in sinister activities in the name of extreme religious beliefs. I'm curious who these people are? Where they get their ideology, how they got power etc..... Is this even true....

The more credible the better!

The whole UFO world is so littered with disinfo and bs, it's impossible to know what is real and what is not, but it would be fun to know who actually might know what is real and what isn't as well as whether people in the know actually check out this website occassionally...........

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce
The whole UFO world is so littered with disinfo and bs, it's impossible to know what is real and what is not, but it would be fun to know who actually might know what is real and what isn't as well as whether people in the know actually check out this website occassionally...........

Lets say i have a few names, how would you know if what i quoted above does not count for me?

If some of the stuff is true on ATS, somebody in the know will know.
Somebody in the know is not likely to name any individuals though. And if they did, the same quote above applies

Edit: Removed question because it is not relevant

[edit on 20/7/2007 by Cygnific]

new topics

join