It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wanted : Have You Seen This Person?

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   


Seems like we rush to post when there's an amber alert, and there is nothing wrong with that, so I thought, why not post and try to catch some fugitives.

Todays Fugitive:

DIEGO LEON MONTOYA SANCHEZ


CONSPIRACY TO IMPORT AND POSSESS WITH INTENT TO DELIVER COCAINE; POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DELIVER COCAINE; MONEY LAUNDERING; RACKETEERING INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS (RICO) - DRUG TRAFFICKING; CONSPIRACY TO DISTRIBUTE OR MANUFACTURE COCAINE ABROAD WITH KNOWLEDGE OR INTENT THAT IT BE IMPORTED INTO THE UNITED STATES




Height: 6'0"
Complexion: Medium
Weight: 230 pounds
Sex: Male
Build: Heavy
Race: White (Hispanic)


Considered Armed and Dangerous.

www.fbi.gov...

alright ATS'ers, lets go catch this guy.




posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

CONSPIRACY TO IMPORT AND POSSESS WITH INTENT TO DELIVER COCAINE; POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DELIVER COCAINE; MONEY LAUNDERING; RACKETEERING INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS (RICO) - DRUG TRAFFICKING; CONSPIRACY TO DISTRIBUTE OR MANUFACTURE COCAINE ABROAD WITH KNOWLEDGE OR INTENT THAT IT BE IMPORTED INTO THE UNITED STATES


My question Elevated is why is it alright for the CIA to do this, but not Mr. Sanchez?

I don't mean to turn this into a conspiracy thread, but I just had to ask.

Peace


[edit on 20-7-2007 by Dr Love]



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Valid question, I guess...

My first thought is, can anyone prove that the CIA does this?

secondly, would you want to go after the CIA?

I'm not saying it's right, just not sure what to say about it.

Now, lets go catch this guy.



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah...this can go wrong in so many ways...

*Pictures people in tinfoil hats tackling anyone who looks like that guy*


:shk:



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I can't argue with your answer.
As far as the CIA drug thing, see Chip Tatum. I mean that figuratively because he disappeared off the face of the Earth like Jimmy Hoffa.

If I see this guy I'll do what I can.

Peace



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
My question Elevated is why is it alright for the CIA to do this, but not Mr. Sanchez?

I don't mean to turn this into a conspiracy thread, but I just had to ask.

Peace


[edit on 20-7-2007 by Dr Love]

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Johnmike, why are you describing yourself in this thread with that link.


seriously.... who's the troll, what's your problem with this thread or posts?

Not to mention that you broke T&C's by posting a one word response (not counting the quote) and linked to another site without giving a brief explanation of it.




posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Completely off topic i know...


Originally posted by elevatedone
My first thought is, can anyone prove that the CIA does this?


CIA and Contra's coc aine trafficking in the US

Interesting reading.


Former CIA agent David MacMichael explained the inherent relationship between CIA activity in Latin America and drug trafficking: "Once you set up a covert operation to supply arms and money, it's very difficult to separate it from the kind of people who are involved in other forms of trade, and especially drugs. There is a limited number of planes, pilots and landing strips. By developing a system for supply of the Contras, the US built a road for drug supply into the US."



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why would we want to arrest this individual, he has'nt really done anything wrong,
let me rephrase that, he has'nt done anything that should be considered wrong, except for
maybe the laundering stuff.

Besides that I consider Vigilantism a crime.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join