It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i call him 'chunga'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
my son and i just found him out back....he is small man

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oh, he's so cute!

But are you sure the mother isn't around? They often leave the babies when they go forage, and come back for them later.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Oh, he's so cute!

But are you sure the mother isn't around? They often leave the babies when they go forage, and come back for them later.

i don;t know for sure....this little dude was under my garden hose thing, shaking like he was scared cause my boy was playing ball.
i just figured i'd give him a little food and water and see whats what.
i didn't figure mama bunny would leave the little one there(it was feet away from my door) cause i have a basset retriever and he gives these rabbits round here hell. thats another reason why i snagged him.

i don't know if my dog would actually hurt a rabbit but he stalks them like crazy. i don't want the little fella to get hurt

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Good for you Boon, although I hope that momma isn't looking for him.

It's always a tough call when you find a baby animal all by itself away from it's burrow/nest. Do you leave it alone or take it in?

What's with the name?

Peace

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
frank zappa song/album titled 'chungas revenge'
one of the most beautiful solo's ever recorded

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would of done the same thing, that little bunny is pretty darn cute. He looks so tiny. Are you going to keep him/her?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Rescue the bunny. Good on ya, dude... Just hope mama bunny isn't having caniptions.

Thanks for explaining where the name came from, must admit that's what drew to the thread in the first place.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
we talked to the old neighbors behind us. they have a wooden shed with a bunch of rabbits that live under it so they said we could let him go under there. the old lady gave me a hug for being so nice to the bunny.

when my wife got home, i picked him up and she looked and it didn't have any teeth. i don't think it could eat. also, i drenched my fingers in water and tried to see if it would take it in and it wouldn't. i think it has a better shot out there than in here.

top topics

join