It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to Have Colonoscopy Under Anesthesia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That is not exactly a sterling example; Kissinger has never looked good.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No cancer.

I look upon this as good news, but I'm sure some here would think otherwise:

www.foxnews.com...

Test results from President Bush's colonoscopy have shown no cancer in the small growths removed from President Bush's colon, the White House announced Monday.

White House Press Secretary Tony Snow issued a statement that microscopic evaluations of the five polyps discovered and removed during the president's colonoscopy confirm the preliminary diagnosis tubular adenoma, or as Snow described, "garden variety polyps."

"The president is in good health," said Snow, who has himself battled with colon cancer. "There is no reason for alarm."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh we just want him out of office, adios , gone goodbye, forever, but we do not wish a cancer on him. At least i dont. And many of the liberals here dont wish him ill either.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I understand from the radio that the surgery went rather well , and that Hillary,Pelosi,Boxer, and Reid were all removed succesfully without too much discomfort, although a subsantial amount of anasthesia was required.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
why is he sticking stuff in his butt

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
One reason I would never want to be the President. He has to get a camera snaked up his butt and the whole world knows about it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join