It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to Have Colonoscopy Under Anesthesia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So this means that Condoleeza Rice will be Vice President, doesn't it.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I didnt see this thread and I started another one about this same topic.. anyway, the biggest problem we could have is if Bush did not wake up after the general anesthesia, we would have a new president. This happens more than some people think, Im not saying it is a regular occurrence but it is possible. There was a teenage girl that died just the other day while having her wisdom teeth extracted. She went under and never woke up.
As many mistakes that Bush has made during his reign of power, I think having Cheney in there would be a catastrophe.
So, for the countrys sake and also because Bush is a human being, I sure hope he doesnt kick the bucket tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is Cheney we're talking about

Tomorrow could be the day!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So I guess it's safe to say tomorrow Bush "will not" be full of shi%

Cheney, now that man scares me

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Scroll half way down

I wonder if Mr Bush knows

how King Edward II died?

Not a pretty sight.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They should be careful, they might run into the rest of the excuses of why our civil liberties are being taken, as this seems to be where he's pulled them out from.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is totally unfair!! He has been sticking it to us for ages and it is about time someone stuck it to him, but it is unfair that he gets anesthesia!!

We get the shaft and he gets drugs. Gol dang hippie, draft dodging, coke snortin', constitution violatin' mofo!!! Dang Nabbit. That just gets my gumption up, I tell you what.

-A man, while on vacation in Mexico has his wallet stolen. When he heads back to the US, the border guards ask him for ID. " Well officer, I had my wallet stolen with all my ID inside" he says. "Like I haven't heard that a million times" the border guard explains. "But Officer" the mans says,"I can prove I am American. I have two tattoos on my,...err... backside, one on each cheek. One of our founder George Washington, and the other of Abraham Lincoln. Now what Mexican would have Tattoos like that" he asks. So the border guard decides to have the man show him so he can make an informed decision.

After having a look the Border guard sais, "Ok Sir, welcome back to the US and enjoy going back home to Texas." "How could you know I am from Texas?" the man asks. "Well sir, I saw George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln, and knew that only a true patriot would have Tattoos like that, And then I recognised George Bush in the Middle and new you must be Texan"-

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin

This is totally unfair!! He has been sticking it to us for ages and it is about time someone stuck it to him, but it is unfair that he gets anesthesia!!

ROFLMBO!!! oH yes, the eye for an eye thing.

I have to agree here.

I say do it without anesthesia.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Terapin,

where are me depends!

love it

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
A Bit of English History

when that night the king had gone to bed and was asleep, the traitors, against their homage and their fealty, went quietly into his chamber and laid a large table on his stomach and with other men's help pressed him down. At this he woke and in fear of his life, turned himself upside down. The tyrants, false traitors, then took a horn and put it into his fundament as deep as they could, and took a pit of burning copper, and put it through the horn into his body, and oftentimes rolled therewith his bowels, and so they killed their lord and nothing was perceived.
This is the origin of the story that Edward II died from having a red hot poker inserted into his rectum and that he was killed in this manner in order that "no appearance of any wound or hurt outwardly might be once perceived". A tale that was elaborated on and repeated by later chroniclers such as Ralph Holinshead and Thomas More. But death by anal insertion does not appear to have been a common method of medieval execution and it seems a rather over-complicated method of killing someone just to avoid leaving any obvious signs of the crime when a simple suffocation would have done just as well.

everything2.com...

Edit to add this is probably Cheney's wet dream.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Maybe they will find Bush's Head while probing in there.
or cheney's class ring. : P

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
So this means that Condoleeza Rice will be Vice President, doesn't it.

Actually no Condi isnt.

Nancy Pelosi is next in line followed by :-

President pro tempore of the Senate1 Robert Byrd
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson
Secretary of Defense Robert Gates
Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
Secretary of the Interior Dirk Kempthorne
Secretary of Agriculture Mike Johanns

www.infoplease.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

There aren't any good choices there are there ?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
we regret to inform you the former president of the usa passed away today, july 21, 2007, during routine surgery, apparently the medication used to sedate the former president was tainted, full investigation is underway, and in the meantime, dick cheney is now the new u.s. president.......

seems like this is a possibility?

but yeh, i dunno, sure the fda is safe enough to test all them drugs right? right?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So if Bush dies under Anesthesia and Cheney had a heart attack (he has a real bad heart) Nancy Pelosi would be president.. WOW.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
HAH! Now if there's anyone scarier than Pelosi its Robert Byrd!
Anyone see him today in senate?
BARBARIC!

[edit on 7/20/2007 by aecreate]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by netsurfer4t4
we regret to inform you the former president of the usa passed away today, july 21, 2007, during routine surgery, apparently the medication used to sedate the former president was tainted, full investigation is underway, and in the meantime, dick cheney is now the new u.s. president.......

Vladimir Putin was seen at the hospital ^
^

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by netsurfer4t4

Vladimir Putin was seen at the hospital ^
^

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Did the Neurosurgeon say that he saw something suspect?? Why the need for this procedure or is it just routine?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There's a concern of polyps (sp) and its his brain scan they perform every 5 years.

Sorry, its not a brain scan.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ew...what a disgusting story. Wouldn't it suck if you had a colonscopy and it made headline news. And so what if Dick decides to toss one out to Iran....sounds like an interesting turn of events if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join