It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Let's Say Another 9/11 Happened...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A couple questions:

If, within the next year, there were another terrorist attack, similar to or more damaging than 9/11, would you believe anything the government had to say regarding the terrorist group behind the attack or the reasons why they attacked? Is there any evidence they could give that would satisfy you?

Or would you automatically assume the government was behind it, it was an inside job, or false flag operation?

What would your initial reaction or actions be? What would you do about it? What do you think the general public's reaction would be?

[edit on 20-7-2007 by mecheng]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hmmm.... In my opinion if another 911 type terrorist act occurs it will be the same old crap just a different day.

1. The Bush administration will feel justified by all their decisions & actions they have taken up to this new point.

2. Half the U.S. will say "Go get em" while the other half are too into themselves to care much about what happens as long as the economy runs fairly smooth.

3. A third of the world will say we deserved it, a third will panic knowing what's about to come down, and a third could care less.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In reality, we can't trust the gov't to give us the full truth. Besides, if we just went along w/ everything the gov't said, then we would be as clueless as the majority of the population already is. We have to question everything, and draw our own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Me personally I would believe the government was involved in it somehow. Certainly if not involved then 100% responsible on the grounds of our leaky borders, you would have to be severly mentally challenged to believe that terroists havent been sneaking across the border. I think what will happen is everyone will rally with our dictator, the sales of american flags will increase, and in a couple years people will forget about it, and go back to their apathetic lives. Then when people call for further research into the attacks they will be labeled as un patriotic americans. All because the sheeple's minds are too far gone to realize that dissent is patriotic, questioning is patriotic, keeping our government in check is patriotic. They will forget, that two hundred some odd years a few dissidents were fed up, and decided to do something about the tyranical government that controlled their lives, they dont realize that a few radicals just like the ones they call un patriotic are the ones that defined american patriotism!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well it would have to do a lot with the circumstances. (I'm sure.)

But my initial thought would probably the government or at least they participated in the scenario until i did a little bit of my own research.

How sad is that, if another "9/11" happened i would assume it was my government before i thought it was any outside threat.

it's even sadder cause i KNOW i'm not the only one that feels this way

[edit on 20-7-2007 by The Phantom]

top topics

join