It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A David Icke Reptile caught on vid?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here's a video that's getting all the cryptozoo and UFOlogists all in a tizzy.

Did an anonymous, seemingly innocent video of a girl just doing mundane things around her apartment catch tidbits of reptilian transformation?

I bring this video to your attention for the purpose of analysis.

My gut instinct tells me that this is just some innocent poor girl whose boyfriend/husband was playing with a new video camera and downloaded a badly pixilated video of their time together. Apparently, though, the video shows the girl's skin turning scaley, her eyes going cat-like, spines appearing on her back.

I watched it and I'm convinced that a) these are artifacts as a result of really bad pixilation or b) this is a clever viral campaign for something coming out soon.

What's everyone's opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
where's some evidence of credible scientists 'all in a tizzy' over this video.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe the original movie was more clear, as google video and youtube make a mess of videos when you view them. That is very pixelated and unclear for most of the time. Also the blotches on her and patterns seem to be gatherings of pixels varying in different colour. But again, this could well be crappy youtube.

I'd like to see the original and then make my decisions off that. Interesting video but nothing really jumps out at me and says "reptilian."

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloS13
where's some evidence of credible scientists 'all in a tizzy' over this video.

Maybe I should amend that and say ufo and cryptozoo afficionados. This vid is making the rounds on the net....

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is nothing but bad filming, the pixelation is the reason for the "tizz"

Val

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Even the worst 'UFO' footage ive seen does not reach the crappy quality of this movie. Is this a joke or what?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Is this a joke or what?

naw man, that woman is half lizard and all the crazies on the internet are excited about it, didn't you get the memo?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The quality really is too horrible to even question if it is infact a shapeshifter.

There is no backround to who this woman is, if she knows shes a reptile, if she is purposely changing herself?!?!

Without a high def movie and some backround on the woman, the video can just be chalked up to bad quality!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

that was the biggest waste of my time, ever.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
the framerate on this is so low that it wouldn't be too tedious to photoshop individual frames. the bitrate is also so low that it gets to chunky to make out any detail. there's nothing to see here. move along.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

That's hilarious! I bet it is some guy getting revenge on his ex!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Any of the 'discrepancies' that appear are easily explainable.

The shape of her head is distorted because of the really awful pixellation. It stretches colour and makes things look like what they're not. Her hands aren't scaled, they're pixellated. There is nothing on her back but the shadow of her top and the straps (and pixels).

I mean c'mon. The video of the Queen shifting was more convincing than this.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My favorite part was the line:

"Our resident Demonologist noticed these orbs in the background."
Doesn't everyone have a resident Demonologist?

I'm sorry but the whole "reptilians are among us and we don't know it" is about as good as the belief in a flat Earth. Absolutely no "CLEAR" evidence. Can't someone get one of these reptiles drunk so they completely shift into their normal form with a clear camera shot?

Bunk in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think she's kinda cute and it looks like she likes to have a good time and has a sense of humor. I'd certainly be willing to spend an afternoon in the name of science examining more closely whether or not she is reptilian. It would be a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I think she's kinda cute and it looks like she likes to have a good time and has a sense of humor. I'd certainly be willing to spend an afternoon in the name of science examining more closely whether or not she is reptilian. It would be a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

Indeed... I'd like to see a high quality version of the video for that reason alone

Beyond that all I see is some pitifully bad compression artefacting.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The only thing I saw was around 1:57 where her eyes looked like they bulged out - and it looked EXACTLY like an image editing technique - I'm sure you've all seen it on moving or still images where a kind of 'fishbowl' effect is used to distort things, usually people's eyes or features.

Seriously, this is nothing. It's a couple of kids goofing around.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think everyones missing the 6 foot lizard thing at 08.42.

It quickly appears for a second over her right shoulder,just after the cameraman opens the crisps for her.
About a minute and a half into the footage something large looking appears then almost ducks out of view.
It looks some sort of human lizard,with maybe some sort of crown on?
But its very dark,check it out.Im not joking.

Maybe a bug on the lense? Creepy.

The whole face changing thing is just bad pixelation imo?
(edit- Ooops,just saw whole of video which covers the above!
)

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Kilgour]

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Kilgour]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Seriously, I dont get all this reptilian crap..from the mind of David Ike..ex weather man..there's a reputable source:-S

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

The only thing I saw was around 1:57 where her eyes looked like they bulged out - and it looked EXACTLY like an image editing technique - I'm sure you've all seen it on moving or still images where a kind of 'fishbowl' effect is used to distort things, usually people's eyes or features.

Seriously, this is nothing. It's a couple of kids goofing around.

Yes I saw that too, it pretty much scared me

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
My favorite part was the line:

"Our resident Demonologist noticed these orbs in the background."
Doesn't everyone have a resident Demonologist?

I've got two full-time and one for a backup.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join