It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 truth reaches maturity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
BPI

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So 9/11 Commission tells us to believe it was an intel failure.
CIA = Failed. Failure to prevent or disrupt the origin and planning of the attack.
FBI = Failed. Failed to prevent or disrupt the terrorist while they were in the US training and planning.
FAA = Failed. Failure to notify anyone of the attack while it was going on. Failure to track hijacked aircraft with radar.
NEADS = Failed. Failure to defend the northeast US.
Airport Security = Failed. Failure to see weapons on everyone Failure to know some were on watchlists.
US Military = Failed. Failure to respond to an attack on the US. Failure to give an receive correct coordinances. Failure to be able to track hijack planes on radar. Failure to protect the US.
Secret Service = Failed. Failure to follow procedure and immediately move the President.
Sharing of information between countries also totally failure. Lack of ability to comprehend.

I ask to each of these failures: Who in each of these agencies was responsible for making sure these things don't happen? And what was the penalty for the complete failure? I think these are legitmate questions, since I am paying these peoples salaries. After all, they do work for me. If the 9/11 Commission is accurate, we the people should be given some kind of refund for the hours we worked to pay for that massive failure. It's like buying a car and every part of it fails at the same time while you are driving down the road.

All of these agencies failed despite billions and billions of dollars being spent daily. How can anyone say we need the CIA, FBI, DHS ... they all failed completely when they were needed the most. The penalty? Bigger budgets and promotions.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Do you have any idea how much testimony went into the comission and it's research or do you only hawk the fact that Bush wanted to testify behind cosed doors. Who cares!!! Obviously since most people think he is so stupid, why do you care what he testified too?

People thinking Bush is stupid is a big misconception. Before he was president, it is clear in many videos that he was a fine public speaker, and spoke with authority. Over the years, his public speaking begain to get worse and worse. By design? I really can't answer that because I don't have any evidence for an answer. This has been discussed here......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By accepting that he is "stupid" as you say, you are letting the guy off way too easily. His father was a president, so he was groomed his whole life to be well educated, as he knew he would be in a position of power in our government, or a large corporation someday.

By assuming the man is stupid you assume when things go wrong that he's "to dumb to be in on it." If our government participated in a staged terror attack, Bush would be the perfect leader to cover it up.

I don't think it matters why he didn't give public testimony. I do know that criminals usually don't want to incriminate themselves when they know they are guilty, so they don't say anything. If Bush had nothing to hide, he would have done it publicly. I'm not sure exactly what he knows and is hiding, but you have to admit a guilty criminal usually stays out of the lime light and keeps quiet.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sorry folks 9/11 happened just as said. I know you all want to believe in some super evil kind of thing, but it just isnt their!!

truth

more

more bs

more yet

Sorry, a conspiracy is fun, but lets not let our imaginations run to wild here!!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

2. Why were the extensive missile batteries and air defenses reportedly deployed around the Pentagon not activated during the attack?

You seriously think that American air batteries would fire upon an American 737?!

Who would be willing to pull the trigger?

Would you? Slaughter how many people who were in that plane?

10. Why did the Bush administration cover up the fact that the head of the Pakistani intelligence agency was in Washington the week of 9/11 and reportedly had $100,000 wired to Mohamed Atta, considered the ringleader of the hijackers?

Well how bout this. You are told that he is there, what happens? Mobs riot, tear up Washington to get to him.

I think that was a smart move, really.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

BPI

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
thanks for the links redseal. You should email the FBI with that. They seem to be having trouble assessing blame ... and to think all they needed to do was visit 1 website. I would think you would be outraged to see such continued incompetence.

If you believe the hijackers did it alone, you still believe in a conspiracy. The minute the hijackers came to the US, there was a conspiracy. To say "a conspiracy is fun" ??? I guess everyone is just having fun. Has anyone been convicted for 9/11? Some say Moussaoui, but he was convicted of planning to kill Americans and plotting acts of terrorism. Most of the jurors felt he had little knowledge of 9/11 and wasnt in on the plan. Why did they need those frames from the Pentagon camera for that trial anyway? The gov't said it was evidence. What do you supposed it was evidence of that pointed to Moussaoui. Khalid Sheik Mohammed allegedly made a confession after 4 years of being in captivity. The kidnapped British sailors, after only a couple days came out on TV and said they trespassed into Iranian waters and the Iranians were treating them fair, and every media outlet was screaming the Iranians made them say it (wouldn't that be a "conspiracy theory?"). KSM condfesses to nearly every attack since the 80's and "Guilty!" We dont even need to question it.

We were told by Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell the government would release all the information the show their case against Bin Laden. Has anyone seen this presentation? In fact the only info I've seen has been obtained by people filing Freedom of Information Act requests.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BPI
thanks for the links redseal.

No problem!

If you believe the hijackers did it alone, you still believe in a conspiracy.

Ya I guess I wasnt clear, conspiracy yes, USA doing it to theier own people no!

Khalid Sheik Mohammed allegedly made a confession after 4 years of being in captivity.

Not allegedly, he confesed, its on tape.

KSM condfesses to nearly every attack since the 80's and "Guilty!" We dont even need to question it.

Why would you question someone who selfproclaims himself guilty??
Its a bit more strange why you would look to another (George Bush) when someone else confesses!!?? Why are all these muslims/terrorists confessing if someone else is to blame?? This whole thinking is what gets me about the whole 9/11, Usa did it crowd.

We were told by Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell the government would release all the information the show their case against Bin Laden.

Ive never heard that, not saying it isnt true, do you have a link or any proof to that statement?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

KSM condfesses to nearly every attack since the 80's and "Guilty!" We dont even need to question it.

This doesnt mean much, though.

Have you noticed that after every terrorist attack dozens of terrorist organisations take the credit?

BPI

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So, then you are a conspiracy theorist. I guess you are just letting your imagination run wild. I don't like being accused of "having fun." You think this is fun? At times it makes me sick to my stomache, and makes me feel like some things are beyond repair ... Maybe we have two different views of fun, but that isn't mine. I have also heard people say ... "some people just believe in a conspiracy because they cant accept we were attack by angry Muslims." Do they think it's easier to accept that person(s) in our government and our intelligence agencies may be behind it. I would love to believe it was 21 terrorists, but no one has shown this to be the case. We are supposed to believe all our governement agencies were a total failure, but then we are supposed to believe what they tell us.

Here is the real failure: Pre 9/11 intelligence = failure, 9/11 = failure, response to 9/11 = failure, capture Bin Laden = failure, CIA = conitnued failure, eliminate Al-Queda = failure, intelligence on Iraq = failure, Iraq war = failure ... They seem to have no ability to understand intelligence, but we are supposed to be their intelligence this time. It's just every thing else they failed on.

I havent seen the KSM confession, but the British sailors were on tape, too. The Bin Laden confession is on tape. Why isn't that enough for the FBI?

I didnt say I thought George Bush did it, you did. I don't know exactly who was responsible, but I do know there are alot of questions that the administration seems to be refusing to address .... Why? The questions being raised by the truth movement are legitimate questions. Whether you believe it was Bin Laden terrorists or something else, the one undeniable fact is there was a cover-up, and the 9/11 Commission proves it.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
back to the warnings real quick......do any of those warnings say..."hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings in the U.S."
i didnt see it....i saw..."the us will be attacked soon"...
“large scale operations in New York in the summer or fall of 2001.”....
"advanced stages of executing a significant operation against an American target, probably within the US."...
"a “concrete warning” from Argentina’s Jewish community. “An attack of major proportions” was planned against either the US, Argentina, or France."

isnt there a terrorist threat about a dirty bomb here shortly?

there was no concrete warning that the sep 11 2001 was going to pan out the way it did....in fact theres nothing that gives a date...a month....so what could they do?....Ban passengers?

but supposedly not taken very seriously, because of “warning fatigue” arising from too many terror warnings.....

you cant charge someone for killing people that they didnt kill....so there for they cant charge mossoui with the deaths of 3k people...nor binladen... just with conspiracy to collaborate and such....

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

German hip hop about 9/11

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sorry BPI, were you talking to me, or the poster before me or...what?

*is confused*

anyway, those kind of warnings mean nothing. Its like hearing someone say "im gonna kill you" in a pub brawl. Do they mean it? doubt it. If they did though i'd be prepared for it.

Now, imagine going to the same bar, every night, same kind of brawl, and same guy keeps saying "im gonna kill you" without actually doing anything. Hell, drunk people think they are funny when they arnt.

Im sure i had a point in there somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join