It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 04 - Robert Morningstar of UFO Digest (part 2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show Four - Robert Morningstar Part 2

Dave and Johnny do an EXCLUSIVE interview with UFO DIGEST guru, ROBERT MORNINGSTAR. Although this was originally conceived as a multiple part show, Dave and Johnny decided that this was a show that needed to be heard in it’s entirety. Because the total interview is almost TWO HOURS in length, Dave and Johnny decided to put it up in TWO PARTS. Please listen to PART 1 FIRST, then PART 2 for the entire interview to make sense and to experience what Dave and Johnny had the pleasure of being a part of. NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY.

length: 60:46
file: atsmixpod_2444.mp3
size: 28487k
feed: atsmix

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
For those of us that are lazy and need links to everything, here ya go. Just trying to make things easy for everyone!

[size=]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ATS MIX #4 - Part 1

length: 41:09
file: atsmixpod_2443.mp3
size: 19292k
feed: atsmix

[size=]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[edit on 7/20/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Okay,

The problem I had was this:

The two of you spoke clear and (your)normal selves where as I had a terrible time trying to adjust my speaker when Robert talked. Robert seemed to talk frequently faster and in lower tone and it was hard to hear what he had to say.

I had to postition my speakers so I could turn them up and down the entire time, it was not enjoyable to have to do this.

Now, as for what he spoke about and what I could make out... it was all logical and common sense stuff as far as I am concerned.

I am slightly disappointed myself because I didn't care to hear about past history and connections, what I wanted to hear was his knowledge of ufo's and alien's.

I had a hard time in some area's when he was speaking of the Grey's but from what I got he was basically right on, but he made it sound as if they are doing something we don't do.

People have to realize weather they like it or not this is the way it is....

[edit on 20-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Okay,

The problem I had was this:

The two of you spoke clear and (your)normal selves where as I had a terrible time trying to adjust my speaker when Robert talked. Robert seemed to talk frequently faster and in lower tone and it was hard to hear what he had to say.

I had to postition my speakers so I could turn them up and down the entire time, it was not enjoyable to have to do this.

hmmm.. This is something we'll try and rectify on future interviews... Outside of there not being any edits, we did attempt to boost our guests volumne the best we could. You'd be surprised by how low in volumne and quality a conference call can be... When Dave and I do an interview, we both wear headphones and so were not distracted with outside sounds (PC Fans, Air Conditioners, etc.). But we hear your concerns, and will try to 'somehow' fix this in future shows/interviews.

Glad you did enjoy what you could hear...
Johnny

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Observe, I agree. The volume problem was a nuisance - the mix needed better compression, for sure. You live and learn.

Robert is a fascinating guy, with volumes of knowledge to speak from. However, I was dissatisfied listening to this interview for a couple of reasons:

BEWARE!
Constructive Criticism Ahead

1) The interview was a tangled mess of thoughts. Granted, Robert may be a tangential speaker, but the interviewer must always keep the discourse focused and directed. This is likely something that you guys will get better at over time.

2) The interview was too long for a single sitting. I certainly respect the reasoning behind doing it the way you did. But regardless, you can only listen to the same thing for so long before you lose interest. This might should have been split up between multiple shows after all.

3) There weren't any other goodies! I like hearing the usual segments - member ideas, discussions, updates, etc. This time, there was no show - just a huge interview.

Now, Dave & Johnny... please do not take any offense to this, or assume that I don't appreciate your efforts! I am an avid listener, and give you guys mad-kudos in my posts and podcasts. I just wanted to give you my honest opinion while the show is still young and stretching its legs.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah, having member's opinions and talking about threads and stuff makes for a much better show.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
3) There weren't any other goodies! I like hearing the usual segments - member ideas, discussions, updates, etc. This time, there was no show - just a huge interview.

Yes I can agree with that as well. The interviews are great, but my favorite part of the show is the discussions about current threads at ATS, and listening to what members have to say about certain subjects.

Otherwise, the show is doing great keep up the good work

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is the purpose of show threads...... FEEDBACK. As was pointed out, I TOO prefer the MIX of things.... but in all honesty, Robert was such a gracious guest.... and splitting it up over 6 shows, which is what we are having to do with John Lear.... would put our other scheduled guests too far down the way. So... it was an executive decision on Johnny's and my part to do it this way... especially since the UFO COMMUNITY in ATS is a STRONG ONE.

Thanks again everyone for your comments..... and as every attorney I ever FIRED would say..... "We will take it under advisement."

Dave

[edit on 7/20/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I do think you guys are the best.

I guess I was hoping he had ET/UFO information that was fresh so I was disappointed.

I look forward to the humor the two of you bring to your shows and I missed not having that this time.

Edn

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well I dont have a word for how much I loved this two part show, it was just beyond great. Loved listening to what Robert Morningstar had to say, I didn't take to great an interest into ufo's and the like until now.

Kind of relaxing actually, I just sat in my bed and sucked in all the information, time flew bye.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Robert's volume was a little low, but I didn't have a hard time understanding what he had to say. I just wished that you guys would interupt him every now and then. If you hadn't run out of time guy would still be talking.

And I, too, missed the discussion of current threads and member podcasts. I especially love when you guys discuss the threads and read some of what members have written in them.

That said, I'm glad that the entire Morningstar interview was put out all at once. Now, back to the real show!!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments and contributions to this show thread!

Dave

top topics

join