It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old-line Republican warns 'something's in the works' to trigger a police state

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I know all of the conspiracies, and i pretty much understand and believe in most of them, I really know a lot of reasons abound as to why, and I also believe there is much more truth to them than anyone knows, more and more i really am buying into the reality of a police state and the possiblity of chaos arising.

So to sum it all up, I think the reasons for what we have seen were the last gasps to try and keep the boat floating before the dollar's value is nil, the world is overflooded with dollars and I think that the way the economy works it is on autopilot and cannot be manned again, no fed chairmen or fed moves will be able to stop the inevitable collapse and world repercussions.

I really do believe that the country is going to collapse economically and this is the real reason for much of what we have been seeing the last 8 or 9 years, it is very hard to believe it but i really think all of those FEMA camps are waiting but not quite like the reason the nazis had them running but to actually be run like a prison for anyone that gets out of control when it gets announced that we are at the end of the road and the dollar is worthless.

everything stops, no money, no income no economy until it can be figured out.....usually more money could be printed but there's way too much in cirulation and actually locked up by the warehousefull and stockpiled in foreign countries, so if it becomes pretty much worthless what good would it do to print more greenbacks to bail us out of this?

[edit on 2-8-2007 by phinubian]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
the fact that the majority have their say by NOT voting...speaks volumns...if they can 'rig' juniors position once, they can do it again...same goes for 9/11...& if it is a nuke or dirty bomb...people will get scared & outraged 'again'...then all they got to do is yell, " Their over there, lets get em"....it's the linch mob mentality....those rough heroes will be first to rush in & die for king & country...completely sucked in....then ofcourse u got the revolutionary...they want blood too...either way, there's trouble & people die...it's just history repeating itself...violence begets violence & if u live by the sword u just might die by the sword too...u become just like ur enemy....& when the smoke clears, its just another horrible massacre....it's all happened before folks, & where did it get us, right here in the mess we're in now...revolution & terrorism play right into their hands...except they will prob. call it all terrorism....most of us here have prob. been 'shot' many times when they didn't like the message...it's people that need to change, & i can't see that happening...we need to start loving eachother & get right with the Creator...this has gone too far...God is the only one who can help us now...there's big trouble up ahead & no human can help us...put ur faith in them & u'll pay the price...it just gets darker from here on in...none will make it without the light....GB

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I know it is totally unrelated, but I would like to remind everyone of another news story. Somehow, it seems related.

6 nuclear tipped missiles take off from Minot AF base. 5 arrive in Barksdale. The other one disappeared in a "clerical error".

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Voting means nothing: The Supreme Court showed that fact very clearly when it halted, for the first time in history, an election recount, to hand the Oval Office over to the Bush cabal. It was planned and done without a squeak from the opposition. Gore capitulated immediately: Of course as a fewwo " Bonesman ' of GWB he was a sorry choice as well.

This nation is GONE!! It really is. It is beyond repair because the average American is brain dead and lazt as hell. The media keeps the masses dumbed down with Fox news nonsense. the politicians are all beholden to the corporate money, and the people are screwed. Bush has, in his tenure, destroyed the Constitution in ways that no other person has ever done. He has reached for power without stopping, and Cheney is as guilty as sin of 9-11 conspiracy. They have done away with habeas corpus and posse comitatus, as well as the notion that the Executive has some limits as to what it can do.

Crooked, devious, scheming, lying, traitorous criminals are now in charge of the government. Done deal. Over with. Nothing can be done to stop it because the People are too busy with sports and jobs and mortgages and school to worry about ' political stuff '. It staggers the sound mind to realize how far we have fallen so fast. We used to be respected and admired around the world: Now we are hated and vilified all over the earth, and all due to less than 10 years of crooks at the helm.

Bush is not just a moronic fool and idiot: He is the voice of the little man behind the curtain, who is Cheney and his band of corporate thieves. Bush is a sick and evil man, a twisted and sick loser who would rather be stoned and drunk, but was thrust by his daddy into being the front man for continued ruin for this nation. the whole Bush family is a shame and a crminal organization, for sure. There should be a RICO case made against the whole bunch, as they have systematically deprived rights, condoned torture, kidnapped citizens and kept them isolated and deprived until they go crazy. SHAME on all of us for allowing such crimes!!

This is a sick nation: Most people have NO IDEA what is going on, and the controlled press makes sure that it stays that way. We have more people in prison than any other developed nation, and mostly for non violent ' crimes '. When the DEA thugs,animals and scum all, arrest a QUADRAPLEGIC in New Mexico for having LEGAL medical cannabis, approved by the voters of the state, then we are in trouble. Imagine dragging a man who has no arms or legs into court for possessing s small amount of pot, needed as meds and approved by a doctor.

When that kind of sickening foolishness is not cause for a great outcry, then the society is sick . We will soon see the troops in cities, people losing even more rights..And when the Bush/ Cheney crime gang or traitors pulls off the next 9-11, we will see the horros we have all prayed would never come: lockdown of America, no civil rights, police brutality commonplace ( that is NOW ) and Bush refusing to step down. It will have to come down to open warfare against the forces of oppression, or the people will become mere chattel for the NWO bosses.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The reason people won't wake up is because they have a programmed misconception, that questioning Government is Un American and or unpatriotic, until this misconception is removed they wont wake up regardless of what we put in front of them.

your with us or with the terrorists remember?

I don't think i know of a single person who hasn't at one time or another said

(The government is crooked they are all lairs)
yet those very same people when you present true actual evidence to them which would confirm what they said, even they refuse to accept it...

Most people simply aren't capable of accepting that everything they grew up to believe in, was nothing but a lie, they won't let you destroy that lie because ignorance is bliss...

Do what you can to wake them up but focus on family set things up so that when the time comes and they finally do wake up they won't be a handicap..

Arm yourselves. even if you cant afford a high end weapon buy a few surplus M44 mosin nagants they run about 60-70 each factory refinished as good as new.. they are good weapons.. learn to shoot be ready....

[edit on 29-10-2007 by C0le]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
okay to sum up my thoughts on this basically if the US goes police state on everyone well i will just move away and thats that if it turns out theres a revolution i've said it plenty of times i'll be one of the people fighting for freedom and as many flat screens as i can get my hands on LOL but seriously i'll die before i'll let someone take away my right of free will and determination so the police better never come looking for me bwahahaha

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

How soon (or convenient) people 'forget; the facts to suit thier adgenda.

Al Gore wanted selective recounts in strong democratic counties and not the whole state....Al Gore also wanted to block the servicemen/womens votes from couting.

There were 3 recounts completed afterwards.............guess what...Al Gore LOST THEM ALL!

So please stop being delusional and making up 'facts'.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by ferretman2]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

"Americans think their danger is terrorists," said Roberts. "They don't understand the terrorists cannot take away habeas corpus, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution. ... The terrorists are not anything like the threat that we face to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution from our own government in the name of fighting terrorism. Americans just aren't able to perceive that."

So true, I've said it numerous times myself...

these select few evil men are no threat to the freedoms this country is supposed to live by and protect.

These terrorists don't have a vote.

Yet the men who do use these evil men as justification to take that which we hold dear, our liberty, bills continue to be passed which would turn otherwise law abiding freedom loving Americans into the very enemy we fight.

they continue to spread propaganda which gains following and instill blind patriotism, in our fellow countrymen.

Terrorism is a problem, But the enemy isn't terrorism itself but the fear of terrorism, As its used and will continue to be used against us not by those who commit terror, but by those who took and oath to protect our freedoms.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
There are too many people ignorant of the facts, lies and deception. Beleiving that the world and life in general is a risy place to be and the good will of people will overcome any sort of evil.......well, this is just what sort of a "matrix" "THEY" want you to beleive life is.

If you Yanks do not start getting off your backsides and waking up the "sheeple" who are ignorant of the facts and evidence around us, then what you will receive you shall deserve for you stood by and watched as your constitution was used as toilet paper by BUSH and Cheney.

Yeah, we are aware, us here on ATS who are into these sorts of topics and the like. How many times have we, now be honest here, gotten into arguements with friends, work colleagues and the like when bringing up topics, like say the evidence surrounding 911 and other events?

Its because the ignorant are too afraid to open their eyes for they are scared of what the truth may be, so while ignorance may be bliss, blindness to the truth may destroy the way of life you Americans so adore.

The Great American Dream shall soon be your worst nightmare!

Excuse me, but "Us Yanks" can still keep our guns. What will you "Aussies" along with the vast majority of the rest of the world do when the hammer falls.
B***h slap with vengance whilst protesting loudly, but politely?
Most of you already live in a police state, constantly surveiled and controlled.
Though I don't like it, I will reluctantly concede your point. The same is taking place here, and as long as Wall-Mart stays open, the TV keeps broadcasting propaganda, and Mc Donalds still serves french fries, the majority of the fat, complacent sheeple will continue to march happily to the shearing pen, having their rights clipped away a bit at a time, and most won't recognise the constitution is naked until the fires of freedom have gone out, and they then realise that the world is a cold place. I believe that Iran will be the keystone to our final fall.

Darned good, me thinks. Working the sheep fleecing metaphor into a comment to an Aussie. I should do this for a living.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Actually, when the time comes and the riots start, the civillians with the guns will be the first to be fired upon.

So, no, I'll stick to not carrying a gun.

The NRA enthusiasts can take the first volley for me, I'll be slipping into the alley.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The sheeple will not wake up while they have ( aussie terms here ) a VB ( beer ) in one hand and the TV still clicks over a cricket season noone in this country will care. We have witnessed our own little emperor Howard do some very dodgy stuff here in the 11???? years hes been on the throne and gotten away with it, infact he's set to go down as one of our greatest ever leaders. Now this presents every Aussie with a problem, on one hand he is dodgy, hooked up to his good mate Bush on the other hand, as a fellow convict, hes gotten away with it!!!!

Everything from hidden land grabs to a slow introduction to our own Access cards ( future ID cards ) and here, same as there, noone cares. its all ' doesnt effect me so who cares ' attitude. But, the point is, it is going on across the western world and is getting dodgier by the day, what can we do about it??? I know most awoken Aussies will 'go bush' or go 'walkabout' till its over. Not much else is there????

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Redemptionseeker]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join