It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilbolton Message Decoded? Remember

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
claudescommentary.com...

If you want CONTACT..then here it is Unless of course you don't .
Worth reading and thinking about..as for the debunkers..you don't need to think just do a drive by and leave the rest of US alone

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link. So Noted

[edit on 20/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Stanley06]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
But once again I have to ask. If Aliens have managed to developp a civilisation that can create transport capable of bringing themlight years acros heaven knows how many universes, why would they travel all that far just to make pretty pictures in cereal fields?

Do you doubt their competence to communicate by either radio or TV or even morse come to that as, if they exist they would have been monitoring us for many years.? If so you dont have a very high regard for them.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So your saying Chorltan , that men did these particular glyphs? WTFEver. In my opinion, Especially the face, and the bianary disc holding ET. These are way too perfect to be done in secret.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is not called contact, this is called painting a graffiti on neighbor's wall and running away. Either those aliens are kids or they really don't know any other way to say things other than drawing pictures in fields.

This particular crop circle is very interesting though and remains one of the best.

IMO, using the argument that complex designs cannot be made by men is not effective, because that can be done. Difficult but possible. A good argument is to question the motives. Here is a quiz -

Alien or man made?
Answer is here :
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok I stand corrected, men can, and obviously do produce these circles. I must say the math chart in the middle of the field looked fake to me, but the shape of the circles and such did look very similar to alot of other circles.The video Alien Sign shows alot of evidence that the formations are beyond ordinary. I saw a 1700s woodcut of a devil making a circle in a field. I cant remember where I saw it though.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Crop circles are man-made.

Intricate or simple, mundane to
mind-blowing.

Man-made.

How many times does this need to be
shown ?

I guess some will blindly believe.

Sad.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Stanley06 I got your message but posting the reply here.

I get your point. The Arecibo reply is indeed very complex and intelligent. I agree that common people don't know about DNA variants and even Arecibo message itself. If it is man made, the person who made this design must be very knowledgeable. Generally people of this caliber don't do hoaxes, so this crop circle has some weight.

Still, I think its not a conclusive proof. It turns out that there is nothing in the design that we did not know before, no new piece of knowledge that no one knew. Even the 'alien transmitter' is a copy of a previously known crop circle.

A conclusive proof would be when a crop circle shows something which is not known to humanity and can be verified after the crop circle reveals it. For example if a crop circle shows a picture of AIDS virus and alongside a chemical structure, and if we prepare that chemical and its found that it can cure the disease caused by that virus and that the cure was unknown, this will conclusively prove that the crop circle was made by someone not from this planet.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There is plenty of evidence to show that not all crop circles are man-made. The real ones leave some kind of energy behind and the stocks of the wheat are broken down, not pushed. Investigators found evidence that the stalks were subjected to enough heat or an energy to burst the lower nodes and making them fall on their own weight. Among other finding..

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Crop circles are man-made.

Intricate or simple, mundane to
mind-blowing.

Man-made.

How many times does this need to be
shown ?

Showing that man CAN make Crop Circles ONCE is all it takes to cast doubt on all circles..I'll give you that..BUT in this case the size scope and complexity along with the specific placement of information contained points in another direction..IF YOU BOTHERED to READ THE LINK and I know its long BUT ITS WELL WRITTEN..skeptical even..you would know . Debunking is about facts...not about simple declarative statements and refutations unsupported by argument or evidence. My own standard of proof is quite simply a daylight landing on the Whitehouse lawn, Russian Kremlin, London Houses of Parliment..etc..in full public view. This particular GLYPH is interesting , worthy of note because of the apparent REPLY to a 1974 message we sent. Should they have replied in a radio transmission? Not if they are all ready here! The fact of the matter is this.. THE US and UK Governments know the truth..elements around the world know also... I know too only too well that THEY the EBE's are real. An enlightened view of the Multiverse demands life in every corner of space..sooner rather than later every person on this planet will made aware a bell once chimed can not be unrung..

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I also thought we have recently discovered, that there are more than just nine planets in our solar system? I suppose you can argue what the correct definition of a planet is but, I believe we have more than just nine.

new topics

top topics

join