It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange animal encounter! What was it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hang on, if they were downstairs then how did they hear objects hitting the roof? And if you were upstairs, then why didn't you hear it? Maybe you mispoke or maybe I'm not understanding the layout of your house. Help me out?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ok I basicaly didn't explain the layout very well. I did say I was playing BF2 and was wearing headphones, so a sound like this wouldn't have gotten through.

As for the roof. It is not a roof roof, it is a awning type thing. We share a townhouse with a neighbor, there are 2 doors in front of the house, and this awning-type roof covers the entire walking area in front of the house. It is one of those green tin roofs.

Hope this helps

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
How about some other friends having a good time with ya'?

Roper

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
How about some other friends having a good time with ya'?

Roper

LOL,
Nice try though.

Here is the gist.
I live about 30 mins away from all of my friends!
This was 2:30AM on a work night.
All of my friends have regular working hours(9-5 ish) mon-fri.
Plus none of my other friends know about what has happened here or would go out of their way to do somthing as random as this.
It is just me, my roomate, and my/our other friend that frequents the house that know about the original encounter.

As for other people we don't know. My neighbors across the drive are about 75-80 years old. Barely move let alone fixing some sort of weird hoax. The neighbor that lives in the other side of the townhouse is about 34 years old and wouldn't ever do anything like this. She also works a 9-5 schedule.

I can't think of anyone who would do this, as they would have to wait in the woods quietly for an ambiguous opertunity such as this(@ 2:30 am). Wouldnt you think that a potential troublemaker would have tried to scare them or dress in a costume or something. This is way too random for someone that lives around me to orchistrate(spelling? is suck at it)

Although I appreciate the replies!
Thanks

[edit on 1-8-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
They are called kids. Often seen roaming around in the middle of the night in small towns during summer break. I can't remember the number of times my friends and I would throw pebbles at houses or on a roof just to bug people.

Next you'll say there are no kids living within 100 miles.

I'm not trying to say that you don't have a BF but it seems like everything that is posted to help you is some sort of impossibility in your mind.

On another note, I went and read the description of an Coonigator and couldn't help but notice the similarity between this alleged cryptid and a possum.

General Note to all: If you want to be taken seriously, don't name something "Coonigator".

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Just kidding! Sounds like a bigfoot sighting to me. You might want to set up a deer cam there to watch the place for any more critters. It probably was'nt a moose as they're huge, and will flee if the smell you.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I got it!!

I reread your posts and both times that something happened you were not there or had a headset on.

Your friends are messin' with you! I would mess back!

Roper

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Im done!
This is getting stupid. There is legit strange happenings going on, LET ME TELL YOU, this wasn't a hoax, this wasn't KID's messing around. Next time something strange happens near my house I will keep it to myself.
Thanks for nothing people!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So try a hunting camera. Something motion activated. As has been suggested twice before me. However you seem to ignore that option and expect people to just take your word that it's a bigfoot. A picture is worth a thousand words.

How can you expect anyone to take a third person account of a bigfoot "sighting" (even though nothing was ever seen) seriously without some proof.

You have two stories, one you missed. When you were there for the second, why did your roomate not come get you? Then it would be a first person story. And a little more believable.

You personally experienced nothing. What do you want out of us?

[edit on 8/2/2007 by keymaster]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wow, we mention some simple explanations and this guy gets all wigged out.

As Key just said, what do you want from us?

OK, you had BF in your yard. In fact a hole family of them was living there because 3 houses down old Mrs. Butterhumps would cool her fresh baked blue ribbon apple pies on her window ledge and Sassy couldn't resist swiping them in the middle of the night.

(why did she leave them to cool overnight? She's old Dude! You can't expect her to remember a pie!)

There, I'm in! Are you happy now?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
you seem to have alot of encounters with strange things...maybe you should move...

also if it was bigfoot it wouldnt just sit their in the woods because from what your saying is that it was basicly stalking them, in most bigfoot cases they throw stones or they are actually curious enough like humans to come over to you.

i hate how some people think omg its bigfoot get a weapon or run away, because when you see a dog or a cat do you run away?

mosty likely not, and most people want to catch bigfoot, how would you feel if some guy in a white coat wanted to catch ya and probe ya

on a serious note i think i would like to visit where you live because you seem to attract things that most never see in a life time.

your friends obviously did infact find something that may resemble a human and the fact that they were scared sh*tless tells me their telling the truth, if i was you i'd put camera around your porch and portable cameras maybe near the area that he was at, because most animals visit places that they like and i think he had a hell of a time frightening your friends

peace out dude and i hope ya catch him on tape

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join