It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Too Late-We're Already Brainwashed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just a thought. Obviously there is the disease of fear plaguing the country, and soon the world. I deal with sheep on a daily basis. I go outside, all I see is wool, all I hear is bahhhh. When I look in the mirror I see even more wool. I say it is too late but some people say there is still hope. I ask hope for what? God? Aliens? The people? The Government?

People are scared because they are afraid of death. All those people running thought that death was close. I bet they could even feel it. I say it is too late because even with 1 million "enlightened" sheep, it would not be enough. People first need to get rid of fear, the fear that is keeping them behind. As soon as every one sits down, and thinks, really thinks about what death is, and how inevitable it is. Then thinks about the fact that no matter how horrable, painful, "unfortunate" death will be, it will really not matter because you are dead anyway, and it was going to happen anyway, one way or the other. Just accept that you will die, and maybe, just maybe this world can be saved. Until then irrational behavior will be observed by everyone, creating this chaos world we call Earth, which we don't deserve.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by souls]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think you raise some good points, but the very people who are least afraid of death, mainly Muslim extremist and average military personnel, are the ones causing some of the most horrific havoc.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have really noticed recently that in our society, especially today, that fear is prevalant in many places. and i guess the Gov. has taken that advantage by everyday releasing deaths in Iraq, terrorist plots have been throrted, and such. The Gov. is i think just merely releasing it's propaganda unto its citizens when fear is not at an all time high, but is recognizable IMO.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
When I see things like the steam explosion the first thing I think is "WOW" how incredulous is that, then the main stream media start trying to link it to this group or that group and then I think B*ll Sh*t.

I cannot give credence to the news channels and what they report anymore because I feel I cannot trust them like our governments to tell us the whole truth or even part of the truth, frankly I believe we are been fed "news wise" just the right amount to keep us feeling safe and not ask questions.

I suppose if a volcano rose out of the ground in mid town Manhatton and spewed for all its worth, somehow the news and politicians would find a way to blame it on a another country or terrorist cell or the opposition party.

We are been conditioned and only the few realise this.

Wolfie

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
I think you raise some good points, but the very people who are least afraid of death, mainly Muslim extremist and average military personnel, are the ones causing some of the most horrific havoc.

I dont know. Religious extremists and millitary personnel are not the main ones. It is obvious in every animal on this planet, including us that survival, staying alive is the purpose. For example I saw this on Nature, there was a pride of lionesses who had a kill secured but then was engaged by a group of hyenas. For some reason the hyenas managed to overpower the pride and take the kill. This is were survival and not being afraid of death comes from.

As the hyenas were claiming their prize, a single male lion rushes in and starts taking on all the hyenas at the same time and even manages to kill one of them to set the example. Well, do you think that if that lion had fear he would have managed to take back the pride's food? Do you think that if the hyenas did not have fear they would have managed to kill the single lion as he was easily outnumbered?

The lions lack of fear allowed him to accomplish something great when the odds were against him. This can be observed all through the animal kingdom by way of different situations, resulting in something extraordinary being done through the lack of fear.

The same goes with us animals too. A lot of the greatest things people throughout history, and today have accomplished is through the lack of fear. One example would do. If the Wright brothers were afraid of dying, they would have never gotten on top of their prototypes and tested them. Well, in this case they had no fear and managed to accomplish something extraordinary.

Military personnel and religious extremists accomplish all that havoc throught their lack of fear. Havoc yes, but also extraordinary. It really only matters where you apply the lack of fear that can make a difference.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If you think for one minute things will be different.....Not. Good grief, remember the stock market during the Clintons...people dropping dead like flies..sex all over the TV..Three year old kids wanting to know what oral sex is...taxes through the roof..Boarders wide open to any and all...welcome signs with the number to nearest wealfare office. Clinton is a power hungry woman with a power hungry husband who will...tell her what to do folks, hello. We live in the worst time ever, right now within the next couple years we are looking at lots of war, and you all want a woman to fight this for you...
Wars are not fought the way they should be fought..bomb them all, start over. Now its pick off one bad guy while they pick off 30 of ours...oh don't hurt anyone...They cut off heads and Americans yell if the bad guy gets handcuffed. Yep...guess you do want a woman..
No....Lou Dobbs for President will be the only answer to Americas problems...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey Temp, I wanted to ask ya; is Alex Jones and Micheal Savage and others here just to spread fear?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join