It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Too Late-We're Already Brainwashed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Take the New York problem, for instance, the other day when we had the emergency in New York. I understand it was serious, and left people wondering, and some homeless and it was a sad thing to see.

I observed the posts here with people all alarmed and wondering what happened. That's alright, we do worry about our fellow Americans. But not one person, until it was over with, even considered that it could have been "natural". The threads started pouring in that showed apprehension as well as speculation that "Al Qaeda" had hit.

I also observe that when a package is found somewhere, the same thing happens.

An airplane that makes a landing outside the boundaries of its destination is also thought that it could be a bunch of Muslims with boxcutters and the threads take off on that note.

I'm asking you this: Do you even think for one minute, i mean instantly, that its just a "show"????

I do. For all the discussing we do here about how the NWO wants to scare the poop out of us, i see a response from you all that scares me.

Are we onto what "they" are doing or not?

Just curious. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I do, i think all the terror stuff is BS, i believe they are trying to "program" us to be fearful so they can control us. The scary thing is there are some people who are willing to lose their rights for "security."

I'll tell you what though, eventually people are gonna start waking up to what the government is trying to do to us and it's not gonna be pretty.

We will not fall for your scare-tactics anymore!

[edit on 19-7-2007 by thehumbleone]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 19-7-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Id like to think its never to late for a person to wake up. However, with the massive developments in technology and all the new distractions people have these days, its getting harder and harder.

Yet despite all this, I have faith in humanity. Right now i think alot of people are in a stage of denial, but more and more people are breaking free. Don't ask me how, because I've only been around two decades, but i sense change is coming.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
*sees this at the top of ATS with 3 replies and 4 flags*

Now THAT is a conspiracy if I've ever seen one. >_>

But anyway, I do think we are all too brainwashed at this point. The brainwashed simply outnumber the "clear" so vastly that it would be hard to stop it.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
... and you're just realising this now...?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
When the "steam explosion" was going on I never thought "OMG terrorists". I just sat and watched. Then later on this guy came on describing the pipe and was showing animations of the pipe and the pipe in his animation was very VERY small and he said it was accurate to the actual pipes size. I started thinking "OK something's up with a small pipe like that exploding with steam and causing a 40 foot hole in the ground".

Steam was involved, that's cleary seen on video. What I don't believe is their official reason for that pipe exploding causing that 40 foot hole.

I did get annoyed by the people on here saying the truck stuck in the hole was a truck bomb that went off prematurely. None of them ever stopped to think about one thing:

If that truck had a bomb good enough to create a 40 foot wide hole that looked about 10 or more feet deep, you wouldn't have seen anything left that would remotely resemble a truck in that hole. The truck was intact and everyone was shouting "OMG TRUCK BOMB"

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It might have been an old crappy truck. (jokes) Even if it wasn't a truck bomb it possibly would have looked like one. Both involve an explosion and a truck.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
LOL, you can flag your own thread!

Anywho, I agree. I believe as do others here that we are being lead around by leashes. The leash is fear, the master is....well......I wish I knew(im sure we can speculate this forever).

If you listen to the news on the radio, the news on TV, the news on the internet, its ALL negative. When was the last time you heard about a fireman saving the life of a puppy stuck in a drainage pipe? My guess is about, lets say.....the 90's perhaps, when you saw those crappy shows about stupid stuff like that. But at least its positive news.

Negative media conveys fear, fear is the leash that controls us all. Even when you aren't aware!

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Excellent Thread.

Fear-Programming has been taking place since thousands of years in order to keep the planetary human within certain limits. Ive decided long ago that any type of fear-based information is BS (even if its true for others), and ever since then my life is so much nicer.

I also noticed how many reactions-on-automatic were triggered. In the 20s the word "jew" sparked automatic triggers. Then it was "nazi". Then "communist". Now its "muslim". The "enemies" face changes but the fear-programming remains the same.

I personally know jews, germans, russians, muslims...and they are not significantly different from me: Human, Feeling, Thinking.

But theres one thing that many of YOU conspiracy-theorists will not want to see: A lot of conspiracy-theory is also fear-programming.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Having trouble typing this reply as I need to keep looking over my shoulder for the hoards of Arabian horsemen I just know are going to come through my front door at any moment or it could be French special forces bursting through the windows so I have to be ready to dive under the sofa they wont find me there hold on I need to adjust my tin foil hat so the aliens cant beam me up through the roof and on top of all this I want a coffee but were out of milk and I dont want to leave the house and Ive even become so freaked out that I can no longer use any form of grammar as Im sure it is an illuminati code that will fry my brain

Help me

MonKey

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I also noticed how many reactions-on-automatic were triggered. In the 20s the word "jew" sparked automatic triggers. Then it was "nazi". Then "communist". Now its "muslim". The "enemies" face changes but the fear-programming remains the same.

Excellent!
This quote should be somewhere everyone can see!

However, I would fear a Nazi no matter what.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

Help me

Why would we want to help a bin-dipping scouser like you?

[edit on 20/7/07 by Smokersroom]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
bull#. bin laden and his deputies YEARS AGO expressly stated their intent to hit the american mainland, and kill americans worldwide.yes, in war propaganda is always used on both sides in one form or another, however, all of this "there are no terrorists" stuff is absolute nonsense. they already bombed our embassies back in the nineties, blew up the uss cole back in 2000, and were complicit in the murders of us troops in somalia. they are staring us straight in the face right now.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It is so funny! I was at work and my boss started telling me how there was explosions and people running and that it might be terrorists. I just
so much. Then I went home and saw all those sheep running away, and I could have sworn that I heard a couple 'baaahhhssss" in there. You are right dgtempe. It is to late. The best thing to do now is sit back, relax, drink a beer and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It is sad so many people live in fear, I do not pay to much attention to the terrorist stories. As someone once said " a life lived in fear is a life not lived at all". I just think the whole terrorist thing is getting out of control.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dg, I noticed that on the Today Show this morning they played the exact same alarmist piece about the NY steam pipe that they played yesterday morning. Why the repeat? It has to be for fear purposes. Now they want to alarm us to our "failing infrastructure". It smells of "Problem/Reaction/Solution" if you ask me.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I was watching CNN last night. Glenn Beck made an excellent point,
about how if New York is one of the most prepared for a terrorist
attack. What would happen to any other city that are under prepared?
I mean NY is prepares for terror attacks yet this little thing
had the whole street running in panic, and chaos.
I wonder what will happen if the real thing happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, you're going to see people running for their lives like sheeple idiots because all they see on the news is people running for their lives like sheeple idiots. That's what they want you to see. They want disorder and chaos. They want people shooting other people because order has been lost. Only then can "they" bring in the order.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Fortunately, I think that we've re-conditioned ourselves here at ATS. I think the average, every-day American will instantly think "terrorist". They cannot seem to pry themselves away from television, the mall, or their precious SUV long enough to entertain an idea other than what is put into their heads by our mainstream media.

When I first heard the news I instantly thought, "Oh my God. Is this the "catasrophe" that Bush was waiting for? Is this the begining of the police state?" When watching the coverage I thought there were no signs whatsoever of terrorism. I had no idea what was the cause of the event, didn't even speculate ... I just kept running it through my head, "This is not an attack. This looks nothing like a bomb - other than the herds running through the streets."

I beleive you're correct that Americans are brain-washed. But, there is still hope in those that feel the need to question and speculate on ideas other than what conforms to the politics of this administration.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've been around too many people caught up in their own little issues, it seems as those people have some type of magnetism as those issues always seem to come up. Is it part of the program? Keeps them unaware of what's going on everyday?

That being said I have always felt that what happens everyday is a show of some sort, true reality tv. But now "reality" is relative and tv doesn't help.

I haven't watched tv in 4 days, I have no clue as to what was shown, I just read about it. How were the people reacting? Running all crazy? I wouldn't be suprised. If something happened in L.A. would people riot again? I'm not looking forward to that

I think a lof of people are programmed not to be prepared for anything, too needy on conveniences. I know for a fact if we had a quake right now, I only have water for 3 days (going to get more today). And I know better, but I just haven't done it yet. I don't know too many people here in Los Angeles who are prepared for a quake or anything of the sort. If there's a terrorist attack in LA, it's not going to be pretty. I wonder if gangs would protect their hoods if it went down. It would be a mess.

Terrorists exist, but a lot of people that I know don't even know about how places like Iraq and Afghanistan were helped by the American Government, Osama being a leader in the eventual demise of the USSR. That al qaida beast, our government helped it grow into that moster. It's too late for a history lesson, b/c now everything can be debunked or called a hoax or whatnot. Now WE have to deal with this creation, just like other creations, automobiles, landfills, nuclear waste. Sadly WE as a whole didn't create the issue, but a few forced so much on so many

If something goes down here, might be linked to sewers and transit...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join