It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video collection of Ghosts, Poltergeists, and even a doppleganger!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Ghosts

At 0:48- 0:53 you see something mist-like materialize on the sidewalk then disappear when it gets on the street.

At 0:54-1:12 behind the big stone with the statue on it, you see a ghost peeking from behind the statue and quickly hides itself as it thought it was spotted

At 1:24-1:30 u see something run across the road

At 1:40-1:46 you see a funnyface

At 1:46-1:58 in a parking garage you see a shadow walking against the wall in the back behind a car.

Poltergeists

At 2:04-2:22 you see lights blinks on and off, a picture being shooked, and a glass of some type being picked up and thrown.

At 2:35- 3:14 you see a pantry door open all by itself, the door unlatched and opened which means the doorknob turned.

At 3:30- 4:00 you see a mist materialize in front of a very old mirror

Ghost kid

At 4:07-4:30 the person is walkin thru there house then at 4:30-4:40you see a kid sittin in the corner, he closes the door and opens it again to see the ghost kid standing up and facing him.

More Poltergeists

At 5:29- 6:25 you start to hear heavy breathing, the door opening and closing, something black move across the camera, then starts moving the chairs and tables, and then starts to shake the camera and throw it on the floor.

At 6:43- 7:25 the camera is set in front of the mirror and we hear slow footsteps then the camera starts to move right, left,down,up and you hear raspy whispering while its doin this, then it goes off.

At 7:35- 8:34 You see the clock moving counter clockwise and then the it falls, then the drawer opens up and you see panties being lifted in the air, at 8:16 something extraordinary happens, you see the picture of jesus start dripping blood!

And now the finale the Doppleganger!

At 9:04- 9-16 watch the mirror on the far right! She will turn around and look in the mirror then turn back around and the reflection will stay there even tjo shes not looking in the mirror anymore.

So what do you guys think? Is any of it fake, debunkable, or real?

I find it interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Infiltrator

At 5:29- 6:25 you start to hear heavy breathing, the door opening and closing, something black move across the camera, then starts moving the chairs and tables, and then starts to shake the camera and throw it on the floor.

At 6:43- 7:25 the camera is set in front of the mirror and we hear slow footsteps then the camera starts to move right, left,down,up and you hear raspy whispering while its doin this, then it goes off.

These clips are quite blatently stop-motion animation. And the weird camera anomlies are just filters that can be found on most video editing software. And the black objects floating infront of the camera also look added in during the editing process.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I actually have this video on my favorites list at youtube. However, the video of the little girl looking in the mirror has been discussed here at ATS quite extensively, and most think that particular video is fake.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
interesting stuff. If i haven't seen these things firsthand I might try and debunk, but I know better, even if all of them aren't real on that vid...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I know that the vid of the ghost crossing the street has been debunked already, there was a thread on this here on ATS.

join