It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Satellite Tracking System. Attention abductees!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here is a real time satellite tracking system that supposedly can track UFOs and other objects in the sky and space.

www.stoff.pl...

Here are some small devices to potentionally track an abductee anywhere in or around the world.

www.spyemporium.com...

www.spyemporium.com...

www.bronzepoint.com...

www.pimall.com...

I would suggest that abductees try these things.

I know that UFOs drain batteries and shut off electrical devices so maybe the abductee could somehow power the world tracking device with "movement power" mainly associated with automatic watches.

Or, ounce we get the technology to track abductees via satelite with just a small device in the skin, then we shouldn't worry about the "power" running out because of UFOs.

In this article, it states on the right side that:
"Company officials said they are working on developing similar technology that would use satellites to help find people who may have been kidnapped."

www.mindfully.org...

[edit on 19-7-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Perhaps the satellite would have occasional success tracking UFOs, as they have shown up on radar from time to time, but it is highly likely that UFOs can become invisible to our current level of sensing technology, as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Perhaps the satellite would have occasional success tracking UFOs, as they have shown up on radar from time to time, but it is highly likely that UFOs can become invisible to our current level of sensing technology, as well.

I have a theory about that.
Let us say you either put a tracking device in an abductee while he or she is in a UFO or put a tracking device on a UFO itself. I believe that ounce the aliens power down the UFO, our tracking systems will then be able to pick up the signal.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm not into all this fancy stuff but wouldn't they need to know the alien frequencies to track abductee's.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

I have a theory about that.
Let us say you either put a tracking device in an abductee while he or she is in a UFO or put a tracking device on a UFO itself. I believe that ounce the aliens power down the UFO, our tracking systems will then be able to pick up the signal.

That is, if the UFOs power down when within range of our receivers.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

That is, if the UFOs power down when within range of our receivers.

Within range would be anything in the planet's atmosphere which is what the satelites pick up. If your talking about away from Earth in space, then of course it can't reach that far.

None the less, I believe it is most definitely worth it to at least try.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Any abductees out there that are willing to give one of these tracking systems a try?

It won't be long before we have the microchip human tracking technology to do some much more successful tracking.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok, read the "fine" print.

Due to predictable conditions of satellite movement in space (lack of atmosphere) computer software can calculate a satellite's position for given moment. Calculations are done based on known orbit parameters determined at epoch. Known orbital parameters like inclination, eccentricity, argument of perigee, mean motion (revolutions per day), let us track satellite for a reasonable period of time after epoch. Orbital data for each object is grouped, and distributed as a Two Line Element (TLE) file.

From Orbitron

Not sure where this guy gets his ideas from.

This is simply a program that plots known satellite courses.

There is no "real time" satellite tracking, other than what
is available to the program.

Great sales pitch.
Probably a fun product.

Caveat Emptor.

Lex

new topics

top topics

join