It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing Door Concept Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is a cool, hate to have a dead battery though.

Disappearing Door Concept Car

Entrancing: Lincoln's disappearing-door concept

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
That would suck - where are you gunna put ya fags and change and stuff!

- Sorry, now I remember! By the time this car is on the market the government will have banned fags and outlawed money cos we'll all be rfid tagged and brain chipped!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I actually like that a lot better than gull wing doors, but unless it has some kind of manual override, I think most people would find it a little spooky.

I keep a special hammer in my car door pocket, which will also cut seat belts, because I'm a little uncomfortable with the electric windows concept.

I love them, but if the electrical system goes out for some reason, like from driving into deep water, I want out.

[edit on 2007/7/20 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Man - can yo imagine trying to get into this thing in a seriously heavy downpour?? If it is pouring and i make a dash for it i can unlock the doors remotely on the hoof and do a grab and dive when opening the door and getting only a little wet. However, with doors that open like this - half the interior would be wet and that wouldn't help in the long run. Not only would the driver/passenger side get wet but the back passenger compartment too. Now imagine trying to get kids in and shopping - oh hell no - not for me thanks.

Edit to add: Also, if you have small kids and yo uopen the window - you ONLY have ONE window on either side. When you get to your destination you wonder why there is no kid in the backseat.

[edit on 22/8/2007 by shearder]

new topics

top topics

join