It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why must the Masons keep it a secret?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

The 100% truth of the matter is because girls have cooties and we don't want girl cooties.

Dammit!

I move that Corsig be expelled immediately for divulging the ultimate secret of Masonry.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sorry ML but the truth had to be said at last, I can not hold it in any longer.

I can tolerate all religions and types of people. I can tolerate handing cash to the needy when they are in trouble, I can tolerate men trying to be the best they can and try to lead by example.

But I can not and I mean will not tolerate cooties on the playground. Girl are icky and want to kiss us on the lips- GROSS!@@!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by corsig

The 100% truth of the matter is because girls have cooties and we don't want girl cooties.

Dammit!

I move that Corsig be expelled immediately for divulging the ultimate secret of Masonry.

LOL. That was a cute diversion. I had to laugh out loud humor is awesome.

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Some people are just naturally predisposed to take an interest in the occult and esoteric. Such have traditionally been referred to as the Elect. Eventually, even in spite of themselves, such people will find the Way.

Therefore, what I'm really saying is that an actual instituton or organization doesn't do any of this. In the end, it is Nature who will decide upon the question. She will unveil Herself to those She will, but remain a Mystery to others.

These two paragraghs are deeply insightful and they generate Hope in me.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
seriously the secrecy lies with the pyramid they allow one thing to go.....wow it was really nice so someone says well you let that go why not this then another follows just for good measure it comes down to a hundred years later and there would be no need for Illuminati NSA free masons shadow ops or anything
his isnt by far my thinking at all its the root of how it all began secrecy keeps it and they keep secrecy......

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
thestatue,

If you want to be taken seriously on this forum, you truly need to

a: Utilize at least a small degree of grammar and punctuation, and

b: Have some sort of actual "point" to your posts.

Your posts are rambling and incoherant, i.e. very difficult to follow (if indeed they may be followed at all).

By the way, what makes you an expert on Freemasonry or the (fictitious) Illuminati?

Just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join