It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - a pretext for the global warming agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
First and foremost, i don't want this thread to turn into a debate on 2012, theres just simply no way of knowing until the date arrives.

Okay, heres what im thinking. Remember that anonymous phone call to art bell's show back in 97? For those of you that don't know what im talking about heres the link

Basically what this guy is saying is, aside from the alien conspiracy, that the government has knowledge of enormous global catastrophes that are going to take place in the future and they are intentionally not doing anything about it.

What if this whole "global warming" scare is being sold to us by those who know that global catastrophic events, having nothing to do with co2 emissions, will take place in the near future. It seems likely to me at least, considering the substantial amount of money and energy that are investing in selling this idea that this may be the case.

Once these global catastrophes take place, they will basically say "i told you so" and have free reigns to impose whatever global energy regulations they want on the people of this world.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 19-7-2007 by Meatclown]

new topics

join