It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible san andreas fault may break in 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I remember watching one of those end of the world specials on the discovery channel before the year 2007 came, the week of new years, anyway this jewish commity in new york city have claimed to find many codes in the bible and found dates and events that had actually happend using special coding programs on their computers, they have been doing this since the 80's, they showed they found the year when america signed the declaration of indepence, when america was discovered, the year the second world war started, the date and event of 9/11, in the early 90's a prime minister (president) the one who runs isreal, they tried to warn him of not giving his speech on a specific date or he'll get assasinated, he didnt listen, he gave his speech anyways and got assasinated,near the end of the show they gave the year for big events 2010 the san andres fault will break causing a massive quake, and in the year 2012 a big meteour will come, but they mentioned crumbling, they werent specific if it will actually hit earth, too bad they only said the year and not the day month or time,, im hear just to tell/warn people of this,ive read on wikipedia.org if the san andreas fault did break,erupt, it will kill thousands, im no scientist but will it only effect,california or will it also have effect on the rest of the united states, im worried because i will be moving to california within the next year or two for school, if your curious on how they figured these dates and events here is one technique i remebered they showed, in a couple of paragraphs they some how found matching numbers and dates, heres an exampe i just made this up, and to give you an ideas of how they did it

blah blah blah blah 1lah ats.com blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah 9lah he said blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah 8lah she said scarface blah
blah blah blah blah 7lah tony montana blah blah
think of the board game connect four, they spotted words down the middle, across, diagonial etc.. from what i typed, you can find the word, allah, the year 1987, the year i was born, the names tony montana, scarface, tony montana was the main character in the movie scarface played by al pacino.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This actually scares me considering the recent EQ's we've been having near the fault

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sir.212

Seriously?

These big quakes could happen tomorrow or in 200 years. We have no idea what is going on and know very little about when the faults are going to slip. So to predict the year is crazy.

Yes, it has a possibility to happen this year but there is also a chance that a bus will crash through my front window killing me on impact.

I hate when they try to put these kind of dates on nature. To me this is impossible. Do you want to know when it is going to happen? It will when it will, and all the people that live on one of the biggest faults on Earth will be so stunned that it happened.

Kind like the people that live in tornado alley. I don't get it.

Thanks for the post though.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I agree that putting dates on such things is ridiculous to say the least, I will say this particular large earthquake has the potential to cause severe widescale destruction which could be easily minimalized by means of precautionary measures.

We know it is going to triggered in the near future, exact knowledge of dates and times are irrelevant in comparison to the need for people, and more importantly local government, to prepare sufficiently in the knowledge it is a very likely event.

At present there are very few safeguards in place, only minor seismic sensors, much more is needed.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I wouldnt be worried about a major slip in the very near future if there have been many smaller quakes recently. They are not always a precursor to the "big one", as when they do move, slight amounts of pressure are released.

However, what we do know about the fault is that a huge earthquake is overdue any could in fact happen at any moment. The fault line could go this year or next year, or even next decade for all we know, but eventually it will happen.

To assume it will occur in 2010 based on bible codes is pretty optimistic though. That thing is an extremely subjective tool for predicting events

new topics

top topics

join